Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Meet Toyota Concept-i, The Car With Artificial Intelligence - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Toyota Concept-i, The Car With Artificial Intelligence (507 Views)

Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash / Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Toyota Concept-i, The Car With Artificial Intelligence by Otitijerome(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Meet Toyota Concept-i, the car with artificial intelligence

Toyota has1 got a new concept and it is absolutely a killer! The automobile giant revealed the Concept-i at CES 2017, a new concept vehicle that learns from you and is loaded with lots of artificial intelligence features such as eye-blinking, notifications and other human-inspired characters.
Firstly, an exquisite exterior gives off a sparkling imagination of the ambience inside. A sci-fi kind of design including the taillights, the front beams which blink and act like a human eye, geeky wheels and a white paint all add to the scientific nature of the car.
Secondly, a soft, brilliant and unique interior with minimalistic components create a spacious cabin and makes you feel at home with its autonomous driving system and specially-designed, interactive and high-tech side features.
“We’ve been working on this for approximately two years, and we’re trying to create a futuristic vision for the 2030 automobile that’s really fun to drive,” Chergosky explained. “As everyone’s moving towards an autonomous future, what’s Toyota’s vision of that? We had a real fundamental belief in this idea of ‘waku-doki’ – getting your heart racing. Is that something that dies with this future? I don’t think it is.” Toyota stated.
The Concept-i can interact with other road users and pedestrians through its exterior lighting system; tell others whether it’s in manual or autonomous drive mode, greet drivers or passengers approaching the car and notify drivers behind about upcoming road hazards or turns.

1 Share

Re: Meet Toyota Concept-i, The Car With Artificial Intelligence by Otitijerome(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Otitijerome:

Toyota has1 got a new concept and it is absolutely a killer! The automobile giant revealed the Concept-i at CES 2017, a new concept vehicle that learns from you and is loaded with lots of artificial intelligence features such as eye-blinking, notifications and other human-inspired characters.
Firstly, an exquisite exterior gives off a sparkling imagination of the ambience inside. A sci-fi kind of design including the taillights, the front beams which blink and act like a human eye, geeky wheels and a white paint all add to the scientific nature of the car.
Secondly, a soft, brilliant and unique interior with minimalistic components create a spacious cabin and makes you feel at home with its autonomous driving system and specially-designed, interactive and high-tech side features.
“We’ve been working on this for approximately two years, and we’re trying to create a futuristic vision for the 2030 automobile that’s really fun to drive,” Chergosky explained. “As everyone’s moving towards an autonomous future, what’s Toyota’s vision of that? We had a real fundamental belief in this idea of ‘waku-doki’ – getting your heart racing. Is that something that dies with this future? I don’t think it is.” Toyota stated.
The Concept-i can interact with other road users and pedestrians through its exterior lighting system; tell others whether it’s in manual or autonomous drive mode, greet drivers or passengers approaching the car and notify drivers behind about upcoming road hazards or turns.

Re: Meet Toyota Concept-i, The Car With Artificial Intelligence by Otitijerome(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Otitijerome:
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Meet Toyota Concept-i, The Car With Artificial Intelligence by cuedish: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
��

(1) (Reply)

Telescope Camera For Sale / This Glass Lets You Drink Two Different Beers In One Sip See Naija February 4, / Pinterest Login With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.