Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo (17193 Views)

White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos / Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups That Make Up Akoko Ondo / Highlighting Two Igbo Deities And Their Significance To Their Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by 9jakool: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Akoko land is sure an interesting region rich in diversity in culture and language. The entire Akoko region is populated by well over a million people. It's made up of dozens of different tight-knit communities spread accross 4 states in 3 different geopolitical zones of Nigeria. The Greater Akoko region is not just limited to Ondo and Edo states; it also include parts of Kogi and Ekiti state, specifically Ogori-Magongo and parts of Ijumu local government area of Kogi state, as well as parts of Ekiti East Local Government Area of Ekiti state. These three local governments area form a contiguous boundary with the main bulk of the Akoko population in Ondo and Edo state.

My focus is specially concerning the Akoko Ondo region and a few neighboring groups which holds the majority of the Akoko population. These groups have a trial ethnic identity of not only theier respective ethno-linguistic communities, but also the larger Akoko umbrella identity and the broader Yoruba identity. I couldn't find a list or map that represent the people well, so I took it upon myself to accurately highlight the area to the best of my abilities. While acknowledging the immense diversity in the Akoko region, I have simplified the ethnic breakdown based on affiliation of the communities and the similarities in the dialects. All Akoko groups speak one branch of the Volta-Niger languages with the common lingua franca of the people being Yoruba.
There are roughly ten native ethno-linguistic groups that make up Akoko Ondo and a few surrounding communities and they can be categorize further into 5 main bodies.

YORUBA (YORUBOID)
No doubt, the Yorubas for the largest group in Akoko Ondo region. The largest town in the region, Ikare is inhabited by them, as well as many other large towns in the area. There are two Yoruba subgroups found in Akoko region: The Ekitis and the Akokos.

1.) Akoko Yoruba
The largest Yoruba subgroup and largest entity in Akoko are the Akoko Yoruba speaking people. Out of the 4 local government areas ( Akoko NW, NE, SW, SE) that make up Akoko Ondo, they largely occupy 3 of them. They can be found in Akoko SW and Akoko NE where they form the majority of the population as well as the Southern half of Akoko SE. The Akoko Yoruba dialect is a South Eastern (SEY) Yoruba dialect that is similar to other SEY dialects (Owo, Ondo, Ikale, Ijebu etc). The major towns inhabited by the Akoko Yoruba include Ikare, Oka, Akungba, Supare, Boropa, Ifira, Ipesi, Sosan, Idoani, and Imeri.
The Akoko dialect is considered one of the closest Yoruba dialect to the original Proto-Yoruba.
I want to note that the town of Imeri used to be part of Edo state until it was ceded to Ondo state (Osse LGA) only a few years ago after boundary readjustment.

I also want to mention that the town of Idoani is still part of the Akoko region, it just happens to fall politically in Osse Local Government Area. Idoani kingdom is a confederacy that is comprised of 6 different people with different historical backgrounds similarly to Abeokuta in ways. These 6 groups are Amusigbo, Iyayu, Isure, Okedo, Ako and Owani. I want to note that the Owani quarter is actually not in Idoani town itself. Owani quarter is a separate town known as Idosale. Yoruba is spoken natively in Idosale (Owani) and most Idoani quarters of Isure, Amusigbo, etc. The most distinct quarter where Yoruba isn’t spoken natively is the Iyayu quarters of Idoani.

2.) Ekiti Yoruba
Even though majority of Ekiti people live in Ekiti state, Ekiti people can also be found in surrounding states like Kwara and Ondo. In Akoko, the Ekiti Yorubas can be found in Western parts of Akoko NW. Their major towns are Eriti, irun, and Ogbagi. Ekiti people speak a Central Yoruba (CY) dialect similar to Akure, Ijesha, Igbomina, etc.

AKOKOID
The next largest group after Yorubas are the Akokoid group. Akokoid languages are a number of dialect clusters spoken. Akokoid was originally classified as Defoid branch which comprised of Yoruboid, Ayere-Ahan and Akokoid languages. Defoid was a contraption which came from Ede + Ife + oid in reference to the fact that both Akokoid and Yoruba communities claimed the same lineage and Ile-Ife origins. The Defoid classification is now considered defunct as the relationship between Akokoid and Yoruboid languages is now considered more distant within the YEAI (Yoruboid-Edoid-Akokoid-Igboid). Within the YEAI branch, Akokoid scores the highest lexical similarity with Standard Yoruba with a shared cognate score of 55%.

3. Akoko
There is no single Akoko language. Akokoid languages are really just a series of related dialects with each community speaking their own variety and some communities like Oke Agbe having 4 dialects spoken in different sections of the town. There are 10 dialects of Akoko language cluster and they all have a degree of mutual intelligibility. The main Akoko towns are Oke Agbe, Arigidi, Erushu, Oyin, igashi, and Uro Ajowa. The Akoko people are found in Akoko NW where they form the majority of the population.

EDOID
The next group is made up of communities who speak Edoid languages, of which there are three in Ondo State. They are mostly concentrated in the Northern half of Akoko SE and in and near Idoani town In Osse Local Government Area.

4.) Ekue-Ehuen
The largest Edoid speaking group in Akoko are the Ekue-Ehuen speakers. Ekue-Ehuen is spoken in Western portion of Akoko SE. Ekue-Ehuen is made up of 2 mutually intelligible dialects, Ekue and Ehuen. Ekue is spoken in the town of Ipe (Ukpe), while Ehuen is the dialect spoken just north of Ipe, in the town of Ekpemi.

5.) Uhami
Uhami communities are Edoid speaking communities found in North Eastern portion of Akoko SE. They are mostly concentrated in and around the town of Isua.

6.) Iyayu
Iyayu people are another Edoid speaking group found in the Idoani confederacy. They are geographically located in Osse Local Government Area in the Iyayu quarters of Idoani town. They are the most distinct of all the people in Idoani Confederacy. The Uhami and Iyayu languages are related and they are even considered the same as they have a high degree of mutual intelligibility.

THE AKPES
The next group are the Akpes. Akpe belong to an independent branch of the Volta-Niger language. It’s not related to any other languages in the Volta-Niger branch.

7. Akpe
Akpe is a group of dialect clusters concentrated in the Southeast corner of Akoko NW and Northeast corner of Akoko NE. All Akpe communities have close cultural affiliation with each other. Akpe towns include Ora Ajora, Akunnu, Gedegede, Ibaram, Ikaram, Efifa, and Eshuku.

AYERE-AHAN
Ayere-Ahan are made up of two groups, Ayere and Ahan. The history of these people are linked, which is very evident in their tongues, even though they are isolated by many groups in the area. Due to high lexical similarity between Yoruba and Ayere-Ahan, it was originally classified as parts of the now defunct Defoid language branch. After some reassessment, it was revealed that despite a degree of lexical similarity with Yoruba, Ayere-Ahan does not behave like any other Yoruba dialect or Yoruboid languages and was later removed and classified as a separate independent branch of the Volta-Niger languages.

8.) Ayere
Ayere is a very distinct language that is not directly related to any other language in the Volta-Niger branch. Although Ayere speakers are found in parts of Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi state, Ayeres are an integral part of Akoko. They can be found found in Ayere and Arima communities of Ijumu Local Government in Kogi.

9.) Ahan
Ahan are an isolated group found in Ekiti East in the Ahan quarters of the town of Omuo. Ahan and Ayere have a degree of mutual intelligibility despite being isolated from each other. Ahan is only spoken by a few hundreds of people in the town and it’s perhaps the smallest language on this list. This means that the Ahan language is very vulnerable to extinction.

UKAAN
Ukaan is another people group who speak an independent language. It’s also the most distinct language in the Akoko Ondo region as it belongs to either Niger-Volta or Benue-Congo branch, since its classification is disputed.

10. Ukaan
Ukaans can be found mainly in Eastern parts of Akoko NE of Ondo state as well as in the communities of Anyara and Ikakumo in Akoko Edo of Edo state. The Ukaan communities in Ondo include Auga, Ise, and Ikakumo-keji.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by scholes0(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
So In other words Edo owns part of Ondo!!

Benin Empire Forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by kozmicity: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Benin Empire Forever
Nah,in other words,Ondo owns part of Benin!!

Ondo Firever

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
kozmicity:

Nah,in other words,Ondo owns part of Benin!!

Ondo Firever

Keep dreaming clown..... Go and ask Akoko ppl where they came from lmao.

Even in Ekiti Edo's dey there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by kozmicity: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Keep dreaming clown..... Go and ask Akoko ppl where they came from lmao.

Even in Ekiti Edo's dey there
I'm a bonafide Ikare boy,I know what im saying

10 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
kozmicity:

I'm a bonafide Ikare boy,I know what im saying

Then I pity you..... Go and ask your grandparents

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by kozmicity: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Then I pity you..... Go and ask your grandparents

He is eating iyan and obe egusi ni waju mii

10 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
kozmicity:

He is eating iyan and obe egusi ni waju mii

So you even call yam iyan..... Where do you think these words come from?

Who do you think taught you all how to eat pounded yam and Egusi? ..... Not the Amala and ewedu eaten in Oyo?

You all both ondo and Ekiti are really lost

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by kozmicity: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

So you even call yam iyan..... Where do you think these words come from?

Who do you think taught you all how to eat pounded yam and Egusi? ..... Not the Amala and ewedu eaten in Oyo?

You all both ondo and Ekiti are really lost
Tsk tsk

2 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by 9jakool: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Here are some maps of the highlighted area that I created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by 9jakool: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
CC: Kagawa10, YourNemesis, Scholes0, zoolezoo, Diademk07, macof, Laudate, Guseh, Asiwajufoward, Konquest, Akinphysicist, Shym3xx, aljharem, abakalikipress, deomelo, Markfemi2, omofunaab, Ooduavanguard, Oxtonguy, kn23h, dejavski, AworiLagosian, ODVanguard, NeoOduduwa, Dunsin89, totit, others,

2 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 17, 2017
You try.
Omo ikare ni mi

2 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Benin Empire Forever
that tells you bini and west very related.
Why bini isolated their self from us is what I still don't understand!

2 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:40am On Aug 17, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

We are Different People ...... Nothing like Isolated here ...

Edo Ruled Over Eastern Yorubaland and Lagos for centuries , infact Edo Descedants make up 40% of Ondo and Ekiti

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:42am On Aug 17, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Tell your chiefs to tell you all the truth about the so called Oduduwa not fabricated stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by step1: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

We are Different People ...... Nothing like Isolated here ...

Edo Ruled Over Eastern Yorubaland and Lagos for centuries , infact Edo Descedants make up 40% of Ondo and Ekiti
we are different yet you ruled our us ? And yet Edo makes up 40%

Very confusing statement

7 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
step1:
we are different yet you ruled our us ? And yet Edo makes up 40%

Very confusing statement

Yes because Benin was an Empire ....... Because England Colonised Nigeria does not make us British !!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by scholes0(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Do the one for Akoko Edo too and show the dialects there

2 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2017
scholes0:
Do the one for Akoko Edo too and show the dialects there

Mr Man akoko Edo is just one local government and the villages in it speak an Ediod language

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by scholes0(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Mr Man akoko Edo is just one local government and the villages in it speak an Ediod language

Bia, are you the OP?
did I say Akoko Edo is 2 local governments?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
scholes0:

Bia, are you the OP?
did I say Akoko Edo is 2 local governments?

Be like say dem dey do you from your village?....... It is my land and I will answer any question pertaning it!!

If you got a problem with that let me know then we take it up from there!!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by scholes0(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Be like say dem dey do you from your village?....... It is my land and I will answer any question pertaning it!!
If you got a problem with that let me know then we take it up from there!!!!!!!

lol, I ain't got your time this morning.
Last time I was in Okpe Akoko, Edo state at the Oba Olokpe of Okpe's palace, Yoruba was what everybody in the town were speaking.

I no go insult you back.. My question was directed at the OP not You , and except you have been to all the towns in Akoko Edo, you have no knowledge to speak on their behalf.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
scholes0:

Last time I was in Okpe Akoko, Edo state at the Oba Olokpe of Okpe's palace, Yoruba was what everybody in the town were speaking.

I no go insult you back.. My question was directed at the OP not You , and except you have been to all the towns in Akoko Edo, you have no knowledge to speak on their behalf.

What stupid Yoruba you better not talk rubbish here and focus on your own land .... I don't even give a Bleep where you come from.....

Is Edo and even Ijaw not spoken blatantly in Yoruba land?..... Even the itsekiris that speak a bit of Yoruba in their dailect nobody can say nor do itshekiris say they speak Yoruba ..... You better brush your teeth !!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
scholes0:

Even the insignia on the gate and on the walls of the photo is that of the Great Oba of Benin!!

Why is your Yoruba logo or WATEVER if u ppl av one not on the photo?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by scholes0(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

What stupid Yoruba you better not talk rubbish here and focus on your own land .... I don't even give a Bleep where you come from.....

Is Edo and even Ijaw not spoken blatantly in Yoruba land?..... Even the itsekiris that speak a bit of Yoruba in their dailect nobody can say nor do itshekiris say they speak Yoruba ..... You better brush your teeth !!!!

Except that they Okpe and many other communities there both speak Yoruba, and trace their origin to Ife.
The only places that peak edoid dialect in Ondo that I know of, has already been shown by the OP.

Maybe you should ask actual people from the towns in question instead of running your mouth on something you have only limited knowledge about. I don't understand anything about what you said on Itsekiri, Their language is Yoruboid, not Yoruba.

You are only being emotional, I will excuse you till the real OP returns.

Though, her terrain is quite rocky, Okpe Kingdom is blessed with a vast expanse of farmland, bordering on Owan area of Edo State and Idogun town in Ondo State. The people are hardworking, peace-loving, generous and very hospitable. Male inhabitants of Okpe are predominantly farmers and hunters while their women are known for weaving.

Okpe people are believed to have migrated from Ile-Ife in the present Osun state to their present location over 2,000 years ago.

The people are very rich in cultural practices. Some of the prominent cultural activities that Okpe is known for include:

http://www.afemaipeople.com/okpe-kingdom

8 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by Probz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmm. How about Akoko Edo?

1 Like

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
[[s]quote author=scholes0 post=59562764]

Except that they Okpe and many other communities there both speak Yoruba, and trace their origin to Ife.
The only places that peak edoid dialect in Ondo that I know of, has already been shown by the OP.

Maybe you should ask actual people from the towns in question instead of running your mouth on something you have only limited knowledge about. I don't understand anything about what you said on Itsekiri, Their language is Yoruboid, not Yoruba.

[/quote][/s]

What stupid ile IFE is this one talking about? grin grin grin

Okpe Kingdom is rule by a Oba called Olokpe and the present Olokpe is His Royal Majesty, Oba Okhishimede Eshimokhai Idogu the III (JP, OON).

Does that look like a Yoruba name to you??

You better run away from this thread clown grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by scholes0(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
[[s]quote author=scholes0 post=59562764]

[/s]

What stupid ile IFE is this one talking about? grin grin grin

Okpe Kingdom is rule by a Oba called Olokpe and the present Olokpe is His Royal Majesty, Oba Okhishimede Eshimokhai Idogu the III (JP, OON).

Does that look like a Yoruba name to you??

You better run away from this thread clown grin grin

Proper MUMU na him you be. Do you think I didn't see the name of their Oba before posting the Link here MYSELF? lol

Are we talking about the name of the king or the language most of the entire town speaks?
The so called Edo communities you are claiming in Ondo, do they bear Edo names? lol
Besides why didn't the town claim Benin origin but chose to claim Ife?

Why do they have a FULL FLEDGED Oba of their own and not an Enogie or Odionwere? muuumu

In case you don't know like 90% of people in the town of Okpe have Yoruba and not Edo names. Does that make them Yorubas then?
You can go there and survey them yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
scholes0:

[s]Proper MUMU na him you be.

Are we talking about the name of the king or the language most of the entire town speaks?
The so called Edo communities you are claiming in Ondo, do they bear Edo names? lol
Besides why didn't the town claim Benin origin but chose to claim Ife?

In case you don't know like 90% of people in the town of Okpe have Yoruba and not Edo names. Does that make them Yorubas then?
You can go there and survey them yourself.[/s]

You better stop talking rubbish..... Akoko ppl They rejected you before and they will reject you again grin grin.... That's why they are not in the southwest but in the South South region under Edo Influence.

They where not seduced by the dirty money Awolowo used to bribe those in Ekiti and Ondo to join under the Yoruba canopy

Run away from this thread clown grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by scholes0(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You better stop talking rubbish..... Akoko ppl They rejected you before and they will reject you again grin grin.... That's why they are not in the southwest but in the South South region under Edo Influence.

They where not seduced by the dirty money Awolowo used to bribe those in Ekiti and Ondo to join under the Yoruba canopy

Run away from this thread clown grin grin cheesy

Bla bla bla blaaaaah..... lol
I see Yoruba Influence in Akoko Edo people and not the other way round, mumunatu. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo by 9jakool: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
scholes0:

I might do a breakdown of Akoko Edo in the future, but these kind of things require a lot of time and research. The only Edoid speaking parts of Ondo state are Isua area, Ipe, Ekpemi, and Iyayu quaters in Idoani. Now let's make a distinction between Edo and Edoid. These four communities don't identify as Edo, because they are not Edo, but Edoid speaking groups. Your average Edo speaker from Benin cannot hold a conversation with these people because while their language are related, they are not the same. It is the same way Igalas aren't Yorubas despite speaking a Yoruboid language (that is not necessarily mutually intelligible to Yoruba). In fact, these particular four communities identify as Yoruba and trace their origin to Ile-Ife like most if not all the peoples in Akoko Ondo area. Most of their kings have Yoruba titles and claim descendant to Oduduwa.

Yes, good observation about the Okpe people. There are quite a number of Yoruba speaking communities in Edo state. It's a known fact that there are ethnic groups in Akoko Edo and Owan areas that claim origin from Ile-Ife, practice Yoruba culture and religion and speak Yoruba language in additional to their own distinct languages. There are also some monolingual Yoruba communities that speak a dialect of the Yoruba language such as Imeri, that was only ceded to Ondo state just a couple of years ago.

Aside from these communities in the Afemai area, there are a few Yoruba communities even found in the heart of Edoland. I'm talking specifically about the Northern parts of Ovia SouthWest and the Western border areas with Ondo state. The town of Usen, as well as the surrounding towns and villages are not native Edo speaker. Your average Edo speaker cannot hold a conversation with an Usen speaker since they speak a Yoruba language. To this day, the traditional ruler of Usen is referred to as Olu Awure.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-oba Of Benin’s Blessings Aided Lagos Development – Akiolu / Sultan Of Sokoto Holds Meeting With Christian Leaders In Enugu For Peace & Unity / Town Or Clan Whose Original Dialect Is Closer To Central Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.