Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? (1054 Views)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / 4 Ways To Improve Your Intimacy With Your Wife / Being Single- Sweet Or Bitter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2010
For those of us who were privilaged to have intimacy with a wife/husband or a girlfriend/boyfriend last night, please step out right here and tell us how your intimate session played out. If you have a last night episode to narrate, you can do so by answering the following questions in your story.
Who made the first move to initiated the action? You or your partner?
Who was moaning louder?
Who was the driver doing the pumping?
Who got to the peak first?
How long did it all last before you fell asleep?
If your last night intimacy  was boring, what exactly made it boring? Is it mosquito bites, hot night weather, tiredness, dull partner or what?
We need to read the true and credible stories, no cock and bull stories are allowed.
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by Taken(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2010
@ Poster

Why u no answer ya own questions and then we go talk ours too!
Abi you dey use style wan know whether na Vboot or Catapilar i drove last night!

1 Like

Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by googles: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2010
[size=13pt]boring . . . . .

very boring thread . . tongue[/size]
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by daylae(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
@googles Which is boring:last night? The thread? Or both?
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2010
daylae:

thread
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by googles: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
daylae:

[size=15pt]both . . . .

the thread and the poster  tongue[/size]
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by Freiburger(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
But this should be on the sexuality section.
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by daylae(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2010
Touche! No last night.
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2010
haha why would anyone want to share that?
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by daylae(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2010
A question for the poster!
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
@daylae. I didn't do it last night so I have no story to tell.
@sexyleamon. Since the posters here are faceless, I think anyone can share it.
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
eina:

@sexyleamon. Since the posters here are faceless, I think anyone can share it.
not everyone here is faceless
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
@Poster

I don't blame you
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by MaiSuya(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
No intimacy. . .
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by milkan05(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
Is it any of your business? angry angry angry
Re: How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? by Donvilo(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
@Poster. And what would u want to do with it?? shocked shocked shocked sadsad

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do It? / How Long Can A Man Wait . / Love Equation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.