Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) (39435 Views)

Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / A Market In Nigeria Where Pythons Are Butchered & Sold As Meat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Bigii(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
Trust me dog meats and pork are sweeter and better than goats and beefs yes am akwa ibom and yes am proud of eating dog meats....dogs are sweet when prepared with unripe plantain and scent leaves and palm wine....I be ajebuter but I won't forget were God brought me out from.... I want to go home akwa ibom ayaya..... its factfinder baby

Pretty you. Make We marry abeg kiss
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by HMZi: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
Trust me dog meats and pork are sweeter and better than goats and beefs yes am akwa ibom and yes am proud of eating dog meats....dogs are sweet when prepared with unripe plantain and scent leaves and palm wine....I be ajebuter but I won't forget were God brought me out from.... I want to go home akwa ibom ayaya..... its factfinder baby

I 2nd that.....both meat are divine
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Prestige16(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
You really are vast in knowledge. I admire your type
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is commonplace in Akwa Ibom state.
From Ifuho to Ibiono,
From Etinang to Mbak Atang Itam,
From Obotme to Obot Akara.

Dogs makes good meals
It makes the Anangs rabid,
It energizes the libido of the Ibibios,
And makes the Efiks brave, dogged and heartless.
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by micflo28(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dik
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
tshege:

Some tribes have been eating dog meat way b4 People started keeping them as pets. Besides who made u a judge over what animals can be killed for food when those you are purportedly copying are forcefeeding ducks and remove their liver for a very expensive meal called Foie Gras.
Some go to the extent of cutting off the fins of sharks for the preparation of soupsand delicacies leaving the poor sharks to sink to the bottom of the ocean dying a painful slow death. FYI sharks are much more important to the earth's survival than dogs.

https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/animals-used-food-factsheets/pain-behind-foie-gras/
any form of animal cruelty is bad and unfair.if you can feel pain when knife chook you so can they
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tapout:
when they fall sick now, their village people will become responsible for it grin .... Una weh done
why do u city people always blame us for everything?...
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Jethrolite(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
Fine girl, meat is an uncountable noun.
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by darwinbrown(f): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
after they'll say that only calabar people like dog meat

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Fourwinds: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
hmmmmm....u go sabi handle man pikin for d oza room walahi
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Did I hear 1.3cedis
See business
Let's start importing goats from Ghana asap
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
any form of animal cruelty is bad and unfair.if you can feel pain when knife chook you so can they
So I take it u don't eat meat
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Emzyme:

So I take it u don't eat meat
red meat of any form is bad for the health.I eat eggs instead
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by 360command: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
the virus is in you.

1 Like

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
inereunwa1:
is that why you guys are so damn good in bed grin grin grin
grin grin grin Gods gift
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
;DAT grin grin
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm....u go sabi handle man pikin for d oza room walahi
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by 360command: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Op get ur facts right. this is not a Ghanaian language. Una sha wan use bad news paint Ghana bad. lol
this is bolga in Ghana. I remember joking with my gh friends telling them I will sell their dogs in bolga.. They go scared and jokingly report me to their mom.. funny moments back then.
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by 360command: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bigii:

Pretty you. Make We marry abeg kiss
They are rabies carrier, I pity you
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
[/b][b]
fuckingAyaya:
Extinction alert
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by 360command: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Emzyme:
Did I hear 1.3cedis
See business
Let's start importing goats from Ghana asap
it can't be 1.3cedis, they meant to say 1 million 300 thousand cedis. because it sounds long, they shortened it which can also mean 130 Ghana cedis ( new currency). between, if you want to import goats, go to Burkina Faso. I have seen a Burkinabe transacting business with Ghana abattoir company on the numbers of goats to be supplied every two weeks.
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by akigbemaru: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
bluePointers:
Oya food don done.

If you think dogs are only eaten in Nigeria, then check out this dog market in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD5Ujn-md78

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by tshege(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:

Then eating beef, pork, eggs, chicken is bad.
Come to think of it, pigs are much clever than dogs yet they are eaten. However some breeds of dogs, cat or pigs are not eaten because they are cute as pets.
The Nigerian dwarf goat eaten in Nigeria are pets elsewhere, because they look cute to them. Have u ever felt like keeping those stubborn goats as pets yourself? Or don't u mind having pigs too as pets because u feel somehow when they are being killed.

Sometimes I feel that people who have such sentiments about killing animals for food are sissies.

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by MainoCooks(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is something I will NEVER understand. I think it is so unnecessary. Not all animals should be eaten. To those who say it's no different than eaten cows and goats, it is different. Cows and goats have not been domesticated to the extent that dogs have. They are not man's best friend. When last did a goat save a man?

Of course, I am a dog lover, so let me just get out of here, before I start feeling sick. Imagine someone comes to your house and starts looking at your pet like food.

1 Like

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by EXLOVER(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Factfinder1:

Idioko mesiere
mesiere nde

1 Like

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
I will be very angry if it was a cat market.
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Emmyrushy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Factfinder1:

So dead dog dey determine d ingredients them go use cook am so that e go bring out d sweet taste??
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Factfinder1:
ajebo ko, ajedog ni. How can that extremely red and bloodied dog meat be sweeter than beef or that ugly pork ? See as your makeup make you resemble dog or dog meat

1 Like

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
tshege:

Then eating beef, pork, eggs, chicken is bad.
Come to think of it, pigs are much clever than dogs yet they are eaten. However some breeds of dogs, cat or pigs are not eaten because they are cute as pets.
The Nigerian dwarf goat eaten in Nigeria are pets elsewhere, because they look cute to them. Have u ever felt like keeping those stubborn goats as pets yourself? Or don't u mind having pigs too as pets because u feel somehow when they are being killed.

Sometimes I feel that people who have such sentiments about killing animals for food are sissies.
urghhhhhh ewwwwe

#shudders#

How can you even touch a pig much less have it as a pet? Ewwww
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by imagefixer: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Must we eat everything, am also from akwa ibom and in the village I come from it is taboo to eat dogs .I grew up loving dogs alot I think they are one of the creatures that can relate to man easily, do you know a dogs high sensitivity can save your life , lets leave the dogs alone and look for other things to eat PLEASE !!!

1 Like

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by orjaha(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
oohhhh this is called FINE BOY
Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
red meat of any form is bad for the health.I eat eggs instead
So u wouldn't even let the life hatch out
U kill it in its early stages days bad ooo
U aborted d chick through eating
Haha

1 Like

Re: Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2017
iPrevail:

Do you eat fish? I assume the answer is yes. Then according to your logic, fishes look ugly and should be eaten? undecided

You asked a question and you answered yourself! What if I dont? And who told you fishes look ugly? They're beautiful and can be eaten!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought / Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor / Food Inflation Under President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.