Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With This Whenever He Dies” – Nigerian Man (photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With This Whenever He Dies” – Nigerian Man (photo (945 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With This Whenever He Dies” – Nigerian Man (photo by mzirawo: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2017
MY FATHER TOLD ME TO BURY HIM WITH THIS WHENEVER HE DIES” – NIGERIAN MAN. (PHOTOS)
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/my-father-told-me-to-bury-him-with-this.html

A Nigerian man has shared his father’s parting wish before he passed on – Chief (amb) Dr Ikenna Aniche, Nke Nke Enyi Izuogu shared that his father insisted/warned him that whenever he dies, he should be buried with his walking stick which he cherished so much while he was alive.
Laying his father six feet under, the Imo state philanthropist cum humanitarian said:
“My father instructed me and sounded it as a warning that whenever he’s no more, i must bury him with this Walking stick which he cherished so much while alive. Therefore, today, I hereby fulfil that wish and promise to my late father”.

source: Eyes Of Lagos

Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With This Whenever He Dies” – Nigerian Man (photo by seunlayi(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2017
What a waste
Re: My Father Told Me To Bury Him With This Whenever He Dies” – Nigerian Man (photo by daewoorazer(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2017
After-Death wishes. The greatest honour you can serve d dead

(1) (Reply)

What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? / Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls / Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.