Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? (7533 Views)

Why You Should Call People's Names Correctly? / If We Do Not Kill Bid'ah, Bid'ah Will Kill Us / Bid'ah(innovation In The Matters Of Religion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Empiree: 4:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

This is simply different! Using spoon is not ibaadah as being ascribed to maulid, etc.
face him not me. My point was made already
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

This is simply different! Using spoon is not ibaadah as being ascribed to maulid, etc.

You better don't mind that one that finds every opportunity to act silly....

1 Like

Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Empiree:

Why not keep mute if you have nothing meaningful to contribute than to derail the thread!
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Empiree: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Pain!

Almost 6 days now, you still can not refute dull dude, which proves you both are fake. All i need is one engagement with him and he looses. You should notice that already. You have had countless arguments with him in one thread but got you nowhere with him. You all have bogus manhaj
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Empiree:
Pain!

Almost 6 days now, you still can not refute dull dude, which proves you both are fake. All i need is one engagement with him and he looses. You should notice that already. You have had countless arguments with him in one thread but got you nowhere with him. You all have bogus manhaj

Assuming you were sensible, you would have seen the arguments! Anyway,your only have eye socket sha!
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Empiree: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Assuming you were sensible, you would have seen the arguments! Anyway,your only have eye socket sha!
nope, if you successfully refuted you him, he would have shut the hell. When I refute him, he dare not breadth again. I put him in permanent state of SHUT UP
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Empiree:
nope, if you successfully refuted you him, he would have shut the hell. When I refute him, he dare not breadth again. I put him permanent state of SHUT UP

Has he for once shut up? Have you seen him shut up b4?
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Empiree: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Has he for once shut up? Have you seen him shut up b4?
DOn't you see how i break his back several times?. Dont you see his current thread how he shut the hell up?. That's what i meant. But he keeps bringing his silly "evidences" and nonsense manhaj he shares with you against you. Thats why you cant shut him up for good. When i shut him up, he would stylishly back off. That's call refutation. I dont care if he starts a new thread. But i always kill his threads. His current one is dead. Thats what i am talking about shocked

Example is spoon. none of you could refute him compared to how i refuted his creed.
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by ikupakuti(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Empiree:

Highlighted is funny.

You are using exact same argument that sufis used to argue for permissibility of mawlid, tesuba, white sheet, gatherings etc Gathering is not even questionable anyways, that one is automatically Quran and sunnah. This dull guy pushed you to the point of using this logical reasoning that we used long ago. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dey mind them?
Thats why the rest have being avoiding him! grin

The only defense line available as it stands, is our line of interpretation of what bid‘a is, but they know that employing that line, even though it will defeat the guy but would also crash what WAHABISM trives on grin cheesy Thats the reason the smart ones among them avoided him grin

ikupak.uti, alba.qir

About using spoon, wallahi, it is easy to defeat him which I already did. Spoon and paper money fall in the same category. Ask him if he uses paper money, which I am 100% sure he does. In that case, he replaced "Sunnah Money" (Gold Dinar and Silver Durham) sent down by Allah with bogus, artificial utterly haram paper money, which is bida'. And according him, all bid'a is kufr which makes him kafir too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Empiree:
You quoted him first, as far as I know. You're and that ahlsunnah guy are confused, you both don't what Bid'ah means. You're saying paper money while he says spoon, very confused!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Demmzy15(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Empiree:
nope, if you successfully refuted you him, he would have shut the hell. When I refute him, he dare not breadth again. I put him in permanent state of SHUT UP
A times your analogy are very weak and flimsy, so until one shut up that's when you've successfully defeated him? You've been on Nairaland long enough to know many mischievous people here, during the days of arguing with Christians, can you remember malvisguy212, the dude that doesn't give up?

Can you remember Truthman and other footsoldiers? Are you saying because they don't give up then they are upon truth?

Chaiiiii!!!

1 Like

Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by Empiree: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Demmzy15:
A times your analogy are very weak and flimsy, so until one shut up that's when you've successfully defeated him? You've been on Nairaland long enough to know many mischievous people here, during the days of arguing with Christians, can you remember malvisguy212, the dude that doesn't give up?

Can you remember Truthman and other footsoldiers? Are you saying because they don't give up then they are upon truth?

Chaiiiii!!!

shocked interfaith dialogue/debate will never go away but ideology can die. We ain't talking about christians here. We talking about someone whose ideology is off the cliff not outside of islam cheesy

Remember "Sheikh" Jabaru in the 80s and 90s, where is he and his ideology today?. DEAD! why?. Bcus Ulama collectively killed it. So Jabata's and his kafir/bid'a crooner here can not last provided there is no similar manhaj like his to refute him. Jabaru was refuted bcus entire Ulama's manhaj was 100% opposite his. But here it is not the case. Look how i 'killed' alhusunnah's nonsense. He doesnt last beyond page before i refute his nonsense. But with these brothers, i doubt they will ever shut him up for the fact that what he is saying is the same allegation(s) levied by these brothers as well against non-salafis. cheesy

Demmzy15:
You quoted him first, as far as I know. You're and that ahlsunnah guy are confused, you both don't what Bid'ah means. You're saying paper money while he says spoon, very confused!!! grin grin
Read yourself again undecided

Those who understood the point i raised with respect to paper money grasped my point and the dude could not refute it
Re: Can We Call People Who Do Shirk And Bid'ah Muslims? by iamgenius(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Do you guys know why he said spoon is bid'ah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Against Anxiety / Menstruation And Worship In Ramadan / Protection From The Nightmares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.