Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program (112097 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018- Lagos island / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by horlumightyy(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2018
Excuses bawo wen mesef no get invite. I only thought it was appropriate to relay what the staff told me to this group. I have already moved on from stanbic baba, na to dy hopeful for better days ahead sure pass
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2018
horlumightyy:
Excuses bawo wen mesef no get invite. I only thought it was appropriate to relay what the staff told me to this group. I have already moved on from stanbic baba, na to dy hopeful for better days ahead sure pass
Alright
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Skevin: 10:09pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks a lot for sharing this information. That's what I've been thinking ever since others got the invite and I didn't get. What baffles me is that this application process started since last year and as such the recruitment team should have considered this fact and compute the age from the time of application rather than the time they're inviting us to fill the bio data form. It's no doing of ours that they just reached us by this time after we applied since last year. In fact, some people filled the bio data form last year but were just not lucky enough to be invited for the interview then.

horlumightyy:
That was why i said "some". Issues could also range from making errors while filling the bio-data and so on. The reason why i brought it up was that, stanbic claimed the age limit is 26 but even if you just clocked 26 this year aslong as you celebrated your birthday before bio-data update, then you won't get an invite
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Skevin: 10:10pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks a lot for sharing this information. That's what I've been thinking ever since others got the invite and I didn't get. What baffles me is that this application process started since last year and as such the recruitment team should have considered this fact and compute the age from the time of application rather than the time they're inviting us to fill the bio data form. It's no doing of ours that they just reached us by this time after we applied since last year. In fact, some people filled the bio data form last year but were just not lucky enough to be invited for the interview then. Quite unfortunate and unfair!

horlumightyy:
That was why i said "some". Issues could also range from making errors while filling the bio-data and so on. The reason why i brought it up was that, stanbic claimed the age limit is 26 but even if you just clocked 26 this year aslong as you celebrated your birthday before bio-data update, then you won't get an invite
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 12:40am On May 16, 2018
So the biodata update was to check for age?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Emanus: 5:56am On May 16, 2018
Yes, I am currently in Akure and going to Abuja without assurance self. I just got confused ni oo. Sorry guys for not getting invited. I learnt for long that there is appointed time, you will get yours in Christ name
DanielsParker:

why? you don't stay close?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:26am On May 16, 2018
PCGamer:
So the biodata update was to check for age?

Yes ..off the thread.... Coming back when I receive invite....stanbic sucks
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by nena2014: 8:35am On May 18, 2018
The age issue is very funny. Many people speculated here that age might be the reason why some were not invited. If I could remember clearly, the age limit is 26 years old ba. I am not up to 26 and I have not received any invite since I did my biodata update. Please what's going on. I need answers
Cheers
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by JustSaying101: 4:06pm On May 18, 2018
I'm 24 years old and didn't get the invite. It's not age. It's something else entirely. It's either they will call us eventually or they will not at all. Whatever, the delay no make sense.

I just hope they're not using random selection. Shit is not fair.

Studied Engineering, graduated early with a 2.1 and these employers are treating someone like bullshit.

If you still don't think you live in a shithole, you need a new brain.

#pained

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by chopfronter: 6:27pm On May 18, 2018
Don't worry guys, the exams invite will roll in. It is normally in batches.
I am scheduled for tomorrow but i am not thinking of going.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by hugochuks60(m): 1:10am On May 19, 2018
chopfronter:

same
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by bukasons: 1:35am On May 19, 2018
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 3:41am On May 19, 2018
chopfronter:
Note that the salary is about 350k/month before you decide. Good luck
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by OsasAca1(m): 4:02am On May 19, 2018
DivineKayy:

Note that the salary is about 350k/month before you decide. Good luck
Are you sure about that assertion...
Because I used to think Access pays the highest and it's about 237k.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 4:06am On May 19, 2018
OsasAca1:

Are you sure about that assertion...
Because I used to think Access pays the highest and it's about 237k.
Yes they were on 170k-180k n den Stanbic did 90% salary increase across board. Even contract staff(every level) . Ask around
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by OsasAca1(m): 4:42am On May 19, 2018
DivineKayy:

Yes they were on 170k-180k n den Stanbic did 90% salary increase across board. Even contract staff(every level) . Ask around
That's on point... Stanbic could as well be the highest paying job for banking sector.
We need to take things serious oooo.
They better send my own invite oooo, Access Bank recruitment process seems to be fair and accommodating than others.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by OsasAca1(m): 4:49am On May 19, 2018
DivineKayy:

So do you have an idea about there Training School.
Like, Venue; Accommodation; Pay -during TS; about how many eventually is selected...
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by DivineKayy(m): 6:08am On May 19, 2018
OsasAca1:

So do you have an idea about there Training School.
Like, Venue; Accommodation; Pay -during TS; about how many eventually is selected...
TS is in Allen, Ikeja, No accommodation, pay during TS of about 5-6weeks is 60-70k. About selection around 50 people per session.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by OsasAca1(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2018
DivineKayy:

TS is in Allen, Ikeja, No accommodation, pay during TS of about 5-6weeks is 60-70k. About selection around 50 people per session.
Okay, thanks for the Information... Praying for there invite
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by MKKO: 11:44am On May 19, 2018
Please those writing today should give us update and those that wrote yesterday should update us please.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Ebogucp(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2018
MKKO:
Please those writing today should give us update and those that wrote yesterday should update us please.
Total of 48 questions Comprehension consists of 30 questions to be answered in 25 mins den 18 numerical questions to be answered in 25 mins... tho they will state 30 mins for each section but its actually 25 mins each...
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Ebogucp(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2018
My candid advice Try as much as possible to do your best in the comprehension section.. Because u can never meet up with d statistics involved in the numerical section... I wrote in Portharcourt today
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by pkpk: 6:01pm On May 19, 2018
Ebogucp:
My candid advice Try as much as possible to do your best in the comprehension section.. Because u can never meet up with d statistics involved in the numerical section... I wrote in Portharcourt today
Same here , when was ur time ?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by chopfronter: 6:50pm On May 19, 2018
Those SHL people sha. Questions be like dragnet
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Ebogucp(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2018
pkpk:

Same here , when was ur time ?
10am
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Ebogucp(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2018
chopfronter:
Those SHL people sha. Questions be like dragnet
I tell u... Just that the verbal seemed better than dragnet also dey allotted more time dan dragnet
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by obiZEAL(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2018
JustSaying101:
I'm 24 years old and didn't get the invite. It's not age. It's something else entirely. It's either they will call us eventually or they will not at all. Whatever, the delay no make sense.

I just hope they're not using random selection. Shit is not fair.

Studied Engineering, graduated early with a 2.1 and these employers are treating someone like bullshit.

If you still don't think you live in a shithole, you need a new brain.

#pained

#word
U just told my story!
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Ola2much: 9:28pm On May 19, 2018
The numerical was dope for me, I’m not so sure about the verbal test. Looking on to God.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by pkpk: 9:29pm On May 19, 2018
Ebogucp:
10am
I was 9 , i guess u guys were in the waiting room while we did ours
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by MKKO: 1:49am On May 20, 2018
Ebogucp:

Total of 48 questions Comprehension consists of 30 questions to be answered in 25 mins den 18 numerical questions to be answered in 25 mins... tho they will state 30 mins for each section but its actually 25 mins each...
Thanks for your quick response. The verbal is it true or false/ cannot say and how is the numerical
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Ebogucp(m): 6:30am On May 20, 2018
pkpk:

I was 9 , i guess u guys were in the waiting room while we did ours
yeah.. tho i was there wen it all began
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Ebogucp(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2018
MKKO:

Thanks for your quick response. The verbal is it true or false/ cannot say and how is the numerical
yes that was it True/ False /Cannot say

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants / Job Library 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.