Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous (3400 Views)

Helio G90T Vs Snapdragon 720G / Samsung's Exynos VS Snapdragon Issue. / Mediatek VS Snapdragon Processor Full Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous by samueldo4life(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ehimzy:

Taa!! Bloody lie.. What developer will waste his time on a poorly optimized GPU that its manufacturer won't even release source codes for??
For the guy talking about his P8 better than S4.. Guy nawa for you o.... Its a 2013 phone that you're comparing to one of the latest releases.. That is wrong.. Everyone know how bad the S4 was after its software update..
Mali is a decent GPU... for average people... Not hardcore gamers.. Please. MTK is good... But not as good as SD or Exynos.. The entire world knows this.. My S7 edge with Mali T880mp12 is powerful.. But the Adreno 530 in the other S7 edge variant gives twice the performance at a LOWER Clock speed.. For the guy shouting 1ghz fps.. That is wrong.. There is no such thing as 1ghz fps..1ghz is the frequency and speed of the GPU.. Having a Higher GPU speed does not equal besting your rivals in performance... Most games come out with support for Adreno GPUs before Mali eg Gangster New Orleans
first and foremost, I will advice u to u to do ur research very well before u come here speculating what u don't really know. If u watch I gave an clear example of NVIDIA chip and their exclusive game which ur so called exynose or snapdragon nether mediatek or hisilicon kirin, can play
Secondly, I will also advice u to read properly before u quoet someone, I will pretend as if I didn't see what u wrote "gionee p8" instead of gionee p4 and as a matter of fact, both of this device are created not same year but months after Samsung s4. U can ask ur google that question.
Thirdly, u are right when u said d word knows that snapdragon is better than mediatek. But u are wrong when u said snap variant of s7 edge give twice of the power Mali gives. It is known that d Samsung galaxy s7 edge exynose variant is faster that the snap.though the snap handle some games more Than exynose but its a matter of vise vasa as some games are handle on exynose very well more than snap and the rate of rose game superseded snap. I will advice u to do some youtube research very well on speed comparison and game comparison.
Lastly, I will thank u for giving example of those games. I am very awear that those are frequency oh gpu. But u know y am happy, course there I a prove, just go to youtube.com and search for s7 edge or s8 vs umi plus e gta san game comparison and see for ur self if those click speed are useless. When it was tweaked to max setting there u see the mighty s7 lagging but still playable and there u see umi playing it fluently on max as without breaking a sweet.
So my dear, do ur research before u start deceiving people
Re: Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous by samueldo4life(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous by samueldo4life(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Me, wast 800 dollar for this one, I present the mighty Samsung galaxy s8 not even s7 edge now oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0grwKgLRnCE

Some guys should embrace reality, except u buy am for fashion purpose.
Mtkk phones like Tecno, infinix, itel they produce mid rand and low mtk. Company that are really good in production of mtk phones are, umi, elephone, meizu, oppo, and zopo etc. Xaomi and gionee are also trying but gionee high end mtk device are too expensive like the m2017.not the one infinix are producing here, repeating same chip on different phone. While Tecno chip are not fully clocked, instead they will reduce the clock speed of the device. Is not that am saying snapdragon chip is not powerfull than mtk oh, but the difference is too small, sooo mild. With this I need no further argument, every one is capped with their opinion and I respect the opinion of others, I rest my case
Re: Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Ifedith:
Whether you take it or not, snapdragon is king, even though exynos is made by Samsung, they still use snapdragon on their phones. If you think say sony, Xiaomi, samsung, Motorola, lg, that use snapdragon for their expensive handsets dey craze, na you sabi. For the info all these are multi-billion dollar companies. Mediatek low end and mid-range products are simply put, shit, and in terms of gpu, adreno kill mali like mad.

top of the morning ifedith.
my phone was stolen(tecno spark k9). what will u say about gionee m5 or 6 as a tech guru ?
Re: Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous by Ifedith(m): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Gmartins:

top of the morning ifedith.
my phone was stolen(tecno spark k9). what will u say about gionee m5 or 6 as a tech guru ?
I will never recommend mediatek chipset..... That gionee is mediatek... Oga, get a redmi note 4x....or redmi note 5 pro. 07031080287

1 Like

Re: Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Mrviktor:
I had to weigh in on the everlasting argument about phone processors.. I think I've taken evry phone I've used to the very limit.. so I know am eligible enough to judge this processors. I mean if u know about python during Nokia symbian days.. know chainsaw during gingerbread days.. and know about mtk tools and cwm or twrp.. u can relate.
First of all. To me. Personally mediatek is better than the others.. bullshit u say... You won't truly understand because you haven't used a premium meditek device. Neither have I but. Let's take some things into consideration. U buy Infinix note 4 or Infinix zero 4 or phantom 6 for 80k.. and one idiot will na Be comparing it with Galaxy s8. Haba mallam.. those are mid-range devices compared to the s8. If you have ever used a galaxy grand 2. The lag after installing 4 to 5 apps will drive you to sucide. I used a galaxy S4, a tecno R7, phantom A. Phantom A+. Tho some games don't lag. But the way the exonous gpu heats up. Jeez.. u won't be able to hold the​phone it can literally fry egg. My S4 brothers can relate to that. Same with the note 4.. I've not heard of an mtk phone over heating on even 4g. Try putting ur s8 or iPhone 8 close to a xiomi flagship mtk devide.. then u will know. Tecno and Infinix are making mid-range devices that's why u don't see the true power of mtk. Reason because no one wants to spend more than 80k on a "transsion holding device" i don't thing the phantom 6plus will sell more than 6000 units. I haven't seen that phone with someone before. It always Infinix hot note. Or note 2. Or tecno c8. We only appreciate their cheap devices so they put all their efforts to their less premium devices. The mid range devices. when the Galaxy s8 can buy 7 tecno cx air,s . What are we saying. Nothing concern mosquito with muscle pull, their competitions​ are itel, injoo. Infinix so why would tecno rival with Samsung when the competition is not up to Samsung level. How I wish xiomi would invest in the Nigerian market we would see the real power of mediatek.

But xiaomi hardly uses mediatek chipsets na, I've used a xiaomi note 4 with mtk helio x20 and later a xiaomi note 4x with Qualcomm snapdragon 625, the snapdragon was way better, less heating, more battery conservative, for performance and lagging I couldn't quite tell as I didn't use the phones for heavy tasks, the experts also say snapdragon is better, so I don't really know your basis.
Re: Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous by weilee: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some people are talking about nvidia

Why do you think infinix is/are trying to make a device running on Snapdragon processor?
Re: Mediatek Vs Snapdragon Vs Exonous by weilee: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mediatek processors deliver more heat(more cores=more heat) than the others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five People Whose Absence Will Make Nigerian Twitter Boring – Add Yours / Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? / What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.