Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Any Update On These Ultimatums? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Update On These Ultimatums? (946 Views)

Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images / INEC Gives Update On 2019 Election / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Update On These Ultimatums? by MasterChen: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Last year, Adaka abi na Isiaka Boro Avengers issued an ultimatum that Yorubas should leave the ND

https://www.naij.com/902921-august-1-day-avengers-issue-warning-south-east-south-south-indigenes.html

They also threatened to bomb 3rd mainland bridge

https://www.naij.com/871789-deadly-militant-group-issues-date-bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-others.html

So wtfook happened to these ultimatums?

This is aaaaallll I seee folks

[img]https:///media/7-20-2015/x-50gG.gif[/img]

It seems they've learnt some skills from those clowns with deformed heads. They know themselves

Every Tominwa, Dike and Haruna after drinking kparaga will start issuing ultimatum sotay ultimatum don turn plantain chips grin

Yorubas will be in that region after October 1st, chow amala on that same day and nothing will happen.

In short, I'm also issuing an ultimatum that no one should soak garri today. Their father!

14 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by BeautifulSE: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I pork piglets really want NDeltans to hate Yorubas. They think everyone is like them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by Omofunaab2: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by Modsenemy(f): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2017
You mean they are mere chest beating baboons or chimpanzees? angry

9 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by MasterChen: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
You mean they are mere chest beating baboons or chimpanzees? angry

More like chest beating gorillas grin

10 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by Sagay212: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2017
Those threats you see everywhere are actually from the god forsaken ipod pigs.

9 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by MasterChen: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Sagay212:
Those threats you see everywhere are actually from the god forsaken ipod pigs.

Lol..I don't even care sef

It's funny though. Na ND issue threat, na potor dey wa.nk grin

Potor no dey issue this kain threat. Dem no born dem well. Na dem suppose dey beg us say make we come their land sef

11 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by Aachree0: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
lol the so called ND group that issued the threat yesterday are an IPOB sock puppet group. Biafrans/Igbos are the pipers dictating the tune behind that one.
So Arewa youth issue an ultimatum against Igbos slated for October 1, and now an Unknown coalition of so called Niger Delta group are issuing a threat against "Northerners" and Yorubas slated for the same day. Who doesn't know that it is a plot by some people to also give the Yorubas an ultimatum using another region as an affront, since they do not want to do the "dirty job" themselves. grin

9 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by Aachree0: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
MasterChen:

Lol..I don't even care sef

It's funny though. Na ND issue threat, na potor dey wa.nk grin

Potor no dey issue this kain threat. Dem no born dem well. Na dem suppose dey beg us say make we come their land sef

Exactly.

And that is why you better recognize quickly that the so called "Potor boys" are now fighting proxy warfare using these phantom ND groups.
They are too vulnerable to issue such threats by themselves.

Niger Delta still remains that region where everyone from anywhere comes in and forms different interest groups to suit their different agendas. pity.

4 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by MasterChen: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aachree0:

Exactly.

And that is why you better recognize quickly that the so called "Potor boys" are now fighting proxy warfare using these phantom ND groups.
They are too vulnerable to issue such threats by themselves.

Niger Delta still remains that region where everyone from anywhere comes in and forms different interest groups to suit their different agendas. pity.

Modified : I just saw the word "phantom"

Anyway, whether they want to fight any mumu proxy war or not, as long as nothing is happening in reality, nothing do us

1 Like

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol, If God spares my life, I go bombard that thread come Oct 2.

1 Like

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by profhezekiah: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
The coming of the lawless one is according to the
working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying
wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among
those who perish, because they did not receive the love
of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this
reason God will send them strong delusion, that they
should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned
who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in
unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2:9–12—NKJV) when I read this I pity ipob they are just hallucinating

4 Likes

Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by GeneralOjukwu: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
MasterChen:
Last year, Adaka abi na Isiaka Boro Avengers issued an ultimatum that Yorubas should leave the ND

https://www.naij.com/902921-august-1-day-avengers-issue-warning-south-east-south-south-indigenes.html

They also threatened to bomb 3rd mainland bridge

https://www.naij.com/871789-deadly-militant-group-issues-date-bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-others.html

So wtfook happened to these ultimatums?

This is aaaaallll I seee folks

[img]https:///media/7-20-2015/x-50gG.gif[/img]

It seems they've learnt some skills from those clowns with deformed heads. They know themselves

Every Tominwa, Dike and Haruna after drinking kparaga will start issuing ultimatum sotay ultimatum don turn plantain chips grin

Yorubas will be in that region after October 1st, chow amala on that same day and nothing will happen.

In short, I'm also issuing an ultimatum that no one should soak garri today. Their father!

Love the GIF...bookmarking this wink
Re: Any Update On These Ultimatums? by EponOjuku: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
I'm coming back here on the Second of October to bury chestbeating piglets.

Kanu didn't even wait for the ultimatum to lapse before he ran off like a Danfo without brakes.

(1) (Reply)

Even Rats Don’t Want Buhari To Come Back – Fani-kayode / How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After / Enemies Of Progress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.