Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) (42106 Views)

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
I swear when Biafra finally happens, them and Kenya will be competing for the weird news in Africa
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by gifted4luvinluv(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Flogging in the University? this one weak me o!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by chibuikesilver0: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tapout u're right

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her. That's why our women respected us back then unlike now that they act anyhow because men of nowadays are just weaklings with 4inch bananas that can't get the job done
Bro I'm sorry for making this public but I can't fathom the level of your stupidity

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by victor8269: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bt y is d girl wearing a man's shoe?
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Stephenfowoyo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Haba! when we aren't in the zoo for Godsake
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by TheAngry1: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

I knew the lecturer would be an Afonja man, Very wicked set of people!!

This is how you know a jobless ideeeeot! Your mates are in the office you have made Nairaland a career!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by profhezekiah: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

maggot infected brain

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by TheAngry1: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Elede jatijati.

Elede is better than this waste of sperm!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

And what is your gain by doing this undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
May be the girl deny him polash. But that lap go sweet for touching sha
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
TheAngry1:

This is how you know a jobless ideeeeot! Your mates are in the office you have made Nairaland a career!
cool

You have just made a mockery of yourself!!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
The girl might somehow deserve a smack, just a little soft smack at the a*s for public disturbance
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by mmsen: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's funny how Nigerians will flog children and even university students but not their useless leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Fynebouy: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
emefav:
A 300 level Imo State University student of Nutrition and dietectics reportedly fainted after she was flogged by a lecturer who has been identified as Prof Egbe Richard from the faculty of social science.

It was gathered that Prof. Egbe allegedly used his belt to flog the student who came for her exams. Here are photos from the scene below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/student-faints-after-she-was-allegedly-flogged-by-an-imsu-lecturer/

L

The lecturer should be sued for harassment and breach of human rights. Nonsense. Flogging a university student. Whats the next thing, pick pin?
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by sweatlana: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
That prof should be arrested! What business does he have flogging a uni student?
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
profhezekiah:
maggot infected brain
cool

The truth is bitter bro
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by TheAngry1: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:

cool

You have just made a mockery of yourself!!

You are more than a mockery, you are a waste of sperm...your dad should have withdrawn or flushed you down the toilet
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
TheAngry1:

You are more than a mockery, you are a waste of sperm...your dad should have withdrawn or flushed you down the toilet
cool

Sadly my dad isnt as wicked as you afonjas!!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her. That's why our women respected us back then unlike now that they act anyhow because men of nowadays are just weaklings with 4inch bananas that can't get the job done
Are you OK, i mean are you well, no no no no no no Do you have sense. What is the meaning of this your post; someone is flogged and see what you are comparing it with.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
OkuFaba:
She cant chop small cane, but she can do deep throat with BIG PREEK
NwaAmaikpe, is that you? grin grin grin
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

Seun, I think if you want to sanitize your forum, comments like this should be hidden and the handle banned immediately.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by bbbabes1: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by TheAngry1: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:

cool

Sadly my dad isnt as wicked as you afonjas!!

I guess Hiter's dad too was not that wicked? What about Evans? I am sure his dad too is not wicked? Ideeeeeeot...small degenerates who come here to stir ethnic bigotry....taaaaaa! Buzzz off!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Glorified Secondary Schools: Isn't that what most of our tertiary institutions are these days? I am sure Prof Rich The Punisher is some retired government primary or secondary school teacher. That should explain why he has decided to import the "flogging culture" into a whole university. Ass!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:

If I had known you're this miserably dirty, I won't have quoted you earlier.
Now I know you better. Well, my instincts never failed me then.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
Sense fall on U...

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

So, that name sounded like a Yoruba name to your dull, dead brain?
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Seun, I think if you want to sanitize your forum, comments like this should be hidden and the handle banned immediately.
cool

Shut Up! Your opinion is not recognized in this great forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oauife Admission List / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date / When To Use "Will" Or "Would" In A Sentence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.