Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) (42095 Views)

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by EmpressEnnie(f): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her. That's why our women respected us back then unlike now that they act anyhow because men of nowadays are just weaklings with 4inch bananas that can't get the job done
must you always advertise ur stupidity?

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
adetayo234:
So, that name sounded like a Yoruba name to your dull, dead brain?
cool

Take a deep look into the name!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Generalkaycee:
The lecturer should be sanctioned

Sanctioned ke?

Nah, I'm thinking more like maiming that requires hospitalization followed by rehabilitation.

Basically he'll need to learn to walk all over again and how to eat with a spoon.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by TheVictorious(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
OMG, ehat's wrong with this country
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

I knew the lecturer would be an Afonja man, Very wicked set of people!!

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
OkuFaba:
She cant chop small cane, but she can do deep throat with BIG PREEK

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:

cool

Take a deep look into the name!

Take a deep look into your life and ask yourself why you are so mentally blind.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
MARKETfund:
Are you a candidate for the DPR job recruitments?
The shortlisting has begun.
Nigeria I hail thee grin
sarrki a.k.a nextprince a.k.a ceema1 would come and defend this as a nematode that he is cheesy
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
adetayo234:

Take a deep look into your life and ask yourself why you are so mentally blind.
cool

Afonjas are always violent in every argument. It is in your blood so i am done here!!
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
go to canada, unless you have the strength to face Swedish feminist rule
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

oh my God...... I don't even know what to say sad
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by nextprince: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
VanBommel:
sarrki a.k.a nextprince a.k.a ceema1 would come and defend this as a nematode that he is cheesy

Don't get too worked up, check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3981569/another-banter-somone-should-please#59367255
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by adetayo234: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:

cool

Afonjas are always violent in every argument. It is in your blood so i am done here!!

Yeah, cursed flaaatheads are always gentle in every argument; that is why their god, KANU, couldn't stop cursing everybody and asking for weapons to fight a war.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by RealEstateTek: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

Yes, truth is that I read it was an Igbo man that impregnated Afonja's Mum.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Jahblessme: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
And she was there looking at him?
Does she not know her rights? Doesn't she have parents or family? Was she picked from a bush?
I know this man will be a terror to his wife and kids,very likely abusive and power drunk.

If this lady does not demand that he's sacked she is extremely foolish.

All she needs to do is circulate her story to blogs,go to the VC with a lawyer and her family and demand he is removed from the university.

This sort of thing should not be happening in 2017.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
This can only happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by marley145: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

hahaha, no be small tins o
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her. That's why our women respected us back then unlike now that they act anyhow because men of nowadays are just weaklings with 4inch bananas that can't get the job done

Where do you guys get this type of sense from Na grin

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by EteBabaagba222(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
I believe,this is half story.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by lildonna: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
I thought it was Prof. Anuojo
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Prof Egbe Richard

check the name again. very tribalistic somebody
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Africanpride123(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Charles4075:
Minister of Banana Flogging. Well Done Sir.
you are an idiot.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Africanpride123(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Charles4075:
Minister of Banana Flogging. Well Done Sir.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Ventrue: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
IMSU is not a University but a sort of LOCAL GANGS OF CRIMINAL CALLED LECTURERS GATHERed TO STEAL MONEY AND SEX FROM STUDENTS with the backing of the STATE GOVERNMENT. PLEASE LET IMSU BE CLOSED FOR SAKE OF IMO CHILDREN AND IF YOU STILL HAVE IOTA OF SENSE NEVER SEND YOUR CHILD TO IMSU UNLESS YOU WANT HIM TO BECOME A CULTIST or PROSTITUTE. FOR THAT IS WHAT THE LECTURE CAN ONLY OFFER AS THEY WERE OFFERED THE SAME. 96% of IMSU lecturers graduated from IMSU, go to the same lecturers and hear the story of IMSU when they were students how a lecturer can seize a students paper until he gets paid or sex by the student.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Wisebisho: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
OkuFaba:
She cant chop small cane, but she can do deep throat with BIG PREEK
Abnormal human being spotted.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jahblessme:
And she was there looking at him?
Does she not know her rights? Doesn't she have parents or family? Was she picked from a bush?
I know this man will be a terror to his wife and kids,very likely abusive and power drunk.

If this lady does not demand that he's sacked she is extremely foolish.

All she needs to do is circulate her story to blogs,go to the VC with a lawyer and her family and demand he is removed from the university.

This sort of thing should not be happening in 2017.
exactly.
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by adexdon(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
bull shit
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by daviefm(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
I SAID BIAFRA
Re: IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Is food and nutrition under social science

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICAN Exam Docket: How Can I Print It? / Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.