Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Photos: When You Are Above 20 And Your Mum Is Still Bathing And Feeding You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: When You Are Above 20 And Your Mum Is Still Bathing And Feeding You (626 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: When You Are Above 20 And Your Mum Is Still Bathing And Feeding You by StewardTV(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2017
http://stewardtv.com/2017/08/10/photos-20-mum-still-bathing-feeding.html

This mother decided to celebrate her grown up daughter on her birthday by bathing and bottle feeding her. The photos were shared on her facebook by the conveyer. See the rest of the photos after the cut…

More pictures @: http://stewardtv.com/2017/08/10/photos-20-mum-still-bathing-feeding.html
Re: Photos: When You Are Above 20 And Your Mum Is Still Bathing And Feeding You by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2017
No longer news...
Re: Photos: When You Are Above 20 And Your Mum Is Still Bathing And Feeding You by squash47(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2017
Dm dy wear night gown dy baff ?
Re: Photos: When You Are Above 20 And Your Mum Is Still Bathing And Feeding You by Tapout(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
squash47:
Dm dy wear night gown dy baff ?

oga the thing weak me join cheesy
Re: Photos: When You Are Above 20 And Your Mum Is Still Bathing And Feeding You by Chubhie: 1:36am On Aug 12, 2017
The mother would have a hard time letting go of her control over her precious daughter.

The daughter and Son inlaw to be have a lot of smart hardwork on their hands.

(1) (Reply)

Statistics On Divorce Separation And Psychological Distress In Marriage / Hey Friends! My 4 Months Old Baby Is On Hot Seat Help Please. / Make Your Chair Or Sofa New Again Without Repairs Or Getting New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.