Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) (55531 Views)

Video: Two UNILAG Students Spotted Making Love In Public / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by NWgraphics(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] :-Xhmm
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
they would have been alive, wrong place to die
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by soledayo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please wake me up when the story teller reveals d real truth. Event Or olosholistic outing In anyway, Sorry to their parents o.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
..RIP
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
RIP to student slay queen
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Qasaforlife(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
First degree burns can't kill except it was mismanaged. There is more to the story.

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
As usual every fire in Nigeria is blamed on faulty air-conditioner without any investigation .There is more to this story

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
All I can glean from the story is that two promiscuous slay queens went for all night olosho runs and after several rounds of marathon knacking by uncircumcised rods they were too exhausted to escape when a fire started in their hotel room. And now I am supposed to say R.I.P right? Even when I know that in hell right now, the devil is boiling them in a big pot of hot water and singing Ajekun Iya. No, I can't deceive myself. I can only advise those slay queens who are still alive "beware of runs, it kills"

This is way too far.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Shiitposter: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by tellwisdom: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
People die everyday so nothing special undecided
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
R. I. P to them. May God give their boyfriends the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by shine12: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
All I can glean from the story is that two promiscuous slay queens went for all night olosho runs and after several rounds of marathon knacking by uncircumcised rods they were too exhausted to escape when a fire started in their hotel room. And now I am supposed to say R.I.P right? Even when I know that in hell right now, the devil is boiling them in a big pot of hot water and singing Ajekun Iya. No, I can't deceive myself. I can only advise those slay queens who are still alive "beware of runs, it kills"

Must you show how much of an ignoramus nonentity you are. Who told you yourself that you've got a free pass to haven.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Qasaforlife:
First degree burns can't kill except it was mismanaged. There is more to the story.

Well...there is another complication for burns patients...and that is INHALATIONAL INJURY....which is (simply put) damage to the airways/air passage of the patients, making it difficult for them to breathe.....and can be fatal, even with good treatment.

This type of injury happens in people who are caught in fire in a closed environment...like the hotel room our ladies were staying in.

In managing burns injury....we medics are taught to pay attention to the airways as much as the burned skin.

Here is a proper definition from Medscape website.

Smoke inhalation is the leading cause of death due to fires. It produces injury through several mechanisms, including thermal injury to the upper airway, irritation or chemical injury to the airways from soot, asphyxiation, and toxicity from carbon monoxide (CO) and other gases such as cyanide.

Also check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMaASjY_wD8&ab_channel=WikiWikiup

2 Likes

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by ActionsShure: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ugly gals die quick.
Daz y i never use a.c
Who a.c epp
Outside my room and parlor
If they had stabilizer
D a/c for compressor for no burn
Rem d same thing happened to banky w.
Slay queens
Biches
Filter edit bavkgrounf and saturatuon biches
Una go fuc for hotel
Biches
I spit on u ugly biches
Ho's
Go to schl and read your book
No.
I must use iphone 7 by all means
Fools
Slay ugly queens

Roli sounds ishan
Edo
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by binsanni(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
everyday for you, one day for the creator.
R.I.P girls
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
sad
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:

Oh! Just shut up. It is only oloshos that attend events abi. It is only prostitutes that lodge in Hotels?

You must be a big fool.

A very big one. Hypocrite oshi.

5 Likes

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by donspero(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
What shall it profit a man to die with the world riches and lose der soul? that all i could read out of the comments been laid. slay queen or not no one deserves this kinda death. We are all guilty of trying to leave like this(University Enjoyment) we have all kept late nights be it vigil or party, Just last week in the east pple were shot in cold blood in the presence of our Lord. lets stop this unjustified judgments and ask for there soul 2 be judge in righteousness of our good will. hell we don't evn know if it was a church program or evn prayers and we have just condemn them. RIP Beautiful souls i pray we meet in Heaven. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by KGBEAST(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
RIP two the two of them, I knew you both at FCET secondary school, broke my heart to see you dead
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oh LORD have mercy on them

MY heart goes out to their families.

Lets stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by bigplayerz(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rosted PU**Y grin angry grin
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
You are a fool and a curse to humanity! Just look at the nonsense you spewed! How dare you come on here to judged them like that? Have you no human sympathy? What's the difference between you and a ritual killer? May your daughters suffer the same fate and may they be mocked and insulted when they die! Amen to that! Once again, you are a curse. Do the world a Favour and eliminate yourself from this world. Miserable, bitter wretch!
Neminc:

5 Likes

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
SEE UR MOUTH ANIMAL SEE AS HE IS TALKING AS IF HE HAD NEVA SIN

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by peacettw: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
I am confused. The article said they suffered from first degree burns and yet they died. That's strange. Smoke inhalation injury looks more like it.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just felt bad for their parents on hearing they both died in an hotel room...not pleasing to the ears at all... Nasty thoughts will be running thru their minds.. Normal Nigerian parents mentality... But in truth... No one really knows what they went there to do... But RIP to them...the girls are pretty tho..
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Qasaforlife(f): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
9jakohai:

Well...there is another complication for burns patients...and that is INHALATIONAL INJURY....which is (simply put) damage to the airways/air passage of the patients, making it difficult for them to breathe.....and can be fatal, even with good treatment.

This type of injury happens in people who are caught in fire in a closed environment...like the hotel room our ladies were staying in.

In managing burns injury....we medics are taught to pay attention to the airways as much as the burned skin.

Here is a proper definition from Medscape website.

Smoke inhalation is the leading cause of death due to fires. It produces injury through several mechanisms, including thermal injury to the upper airway, irritation or chemical injury to the airways from soot, asphyxiation, and toxicity from carbon monoxide (CO) and other gases such as cyanide.

Also check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMaASjY_wD8&ab_channel=WikiWikiup
Thanks for that . it's insightful.

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by lazborn(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
No comments.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by cytell56: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:

How does that affect you?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by smartnero24(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fire from a faulty air-conditioner kills two.......sounds like the hotel can be sued for negligence.

RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / A Final-year Medical Student Who Turned Food Vendor During ASUU Strike Is Dead / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.