Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Wounded Lady Tells Her Painful Experience With Robbers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wounded Lady Tells Her Painful Experience With Robbers (488 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wounded Lady Tells Her Painful Experience With Robbers by iwukingsley(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2017
An Imo state indigene and resider, Onyinyechi Esther Egwin in sadly and disappointment tell her painful experience falling into the hands of criminals inside a tricycle.

Esther, who didn't want to dance to their tune as she was being asked to submit her phone got a deep wound on her hand after the robbers used a broken bottle to stab her.

"The rate at which robbery incidences are happening in imo is really alarming. On my way to 6’oclock mass on sunday in Owerri, Imo state, I didn’t know that the keke i entered where occupied by cultists cum criminals.
They asked me to bring my phone, when I resisted, they used a sharp bottle to dig deep into my hand making it impossible for me to hold back the phone and then they pushed me down from a moving tricycle which made me fall and roll in a tarred road but I thank God I wasn’t hit by any car.
Something really needs to be done about the state of things in this state. This is the third time I’m loosing my phone to armed robbers."

See photos here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/wounded-lady-tell-her-painful.html

SOURCE: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Wounded Lady Tells Her Painful Experience With Robbers by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2017
And you later danced to their tune with injury and lost ur phone

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Your Daughter To Be Brave / Free Ways To Make Money With No Investment / Nigerian Lesbian Attempts Suicide Over Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.