Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God (749 Views)

Islamic Council Tells Muslims When To Expect New Moon / Islam Is The Only Religion Which Got It's Name Directly From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by Elbinawi: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Friday Reflection:

"He who does not show mercy to others, will not be shown mercy."
— Sahih Al-Bukhari (Sunni source)

Wicked, Evil and bloodthirsty Nigerian tyrant @MBuhari should not expect mercy from God. This murderous criminal slaughtered 1000+ Shiites in Zaria and wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night.

Buhari burnt Shia children and pregnant women alive at the residence of Sheikh Zakzaky. Buhari bombed the Shia Islamic center Husseiniyya and killed 100s of worshippers.

How such a murderous criminal and wicked barbarian expect mercy from God?

Juma'at Mubarak!

@Elbinawi
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by Sissie(f): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol, when did Buhari carry lighter and fluid and burnt the children or slaughtered them.

And this is your own reflection?

Allah's rahma is above our comprehension.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sometimes, you see people come online and spew rubbish! What has been the antecedent of Zacky and his group? was Buhari involved when they confronted the military?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by AlBaqir(m): 3:15am On Aug 16, 2017
Sissie:
Lol, when did Buhari carry lighter and fluid and burnt the children or slaughtered them.

# You see that hypocrite, OP. Tribalisticallly speaking, he and his IMN group supported and campaigned for Buhari to be President. They were even on top of the world when Buhari went to Iran during OPEC summit, and met with Ayatullah Khameini (may Allah preserve him).

# Things suddenly changed when some miscreants among the IMN tried to slug it out with the Nigerian Army. A suicide mission any sensible group or individual will not even dare. Unfortunately, 100s of life were lost, properties destroyed, IMN leader apprehended and the rest is history. Ever since this incidence, Buhari and el-Rufai have been IMN's targets as you've seen with the OP.

# IMN tried to paint the whole scenario as Nigerian Shia vs Federal Government, hence, you hear "sympathetic" news like "Nigerian Government is killing Nigerian Shia in a genocide mission".

# What the IMN will never revealed or what many uninformed individuals don't know is that within the Northern part of Nigeria (not to mention other parts of Nigeria), there are several other Shia groups different from IMN who have never picked up fight against either their state Government or Federal government. And they do not have any loyalty with IMN or its Sheik.

# Then, they will never tell you that IMN (Islamic Movement of Nigeria) lead by Sheik Ibrahim Zakyzaky is not a movement for Shia Muslims only rather Sunni, Sufi, Christians, who are Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo make up the group.

# I am neither a Buhari nor IMN fan but going all around like nuisance OP and cursing with fake identity and hidden agenda should be condemned.

# I wish both Buhari and Zakyzaky quick recovery. And I pray for the departed souls, and may Allah grants those who lost their loved ones during the fight succour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by ShiaMuslim: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You see that hypocrite, OP. Tribalisticallly speaking, he and his IMN group supported and campaigned for Buhari to be President. They were even on top of the world when Buhari went to Iran during OPEC summit, and met with Ayatullah Khameini (may Allah preserve him).

# Things suddenly changed when some miscreants among the IMN tried to slug it out with the Nigerian Army. A suicide mission any sensible group or individual will not even dare. Unfortunately, 100s of life were lost, properties destroyed, IMN leader apprehended and the rest is history. Ever since this incidence, Buhari and el-Rufai have been IMN's targets as you've seen with the OP.

# IMN tried to paint the whole scenario as Nigerian Shia vs Federal Government, hence, you hear "sympathetic" news like "Nigerian Government is killing Nigerian Shia in a genocide mission".

# What the IMN will never revealed or what many uninformed individuals don't know is that within the Northern part of Nigeria (not to mention other parts of Nigeria), there are several other Shia groups different from IMN who have never picked up fight against either their state Government or Federal government. And they do not have any loyalty with IMN or its Sheik.

# Then, they will never tell you that IMN (Islamic Movement of Nigeria) lead by Sheik Ibrahim Zakyzaky is not a movement for Shia Muslims only rather Sunni, Sufi, Christians, who are Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo make up the group.

# I am neither a Buhari nor IMN fan but going all around like nuisance OP and cursing with fake identity and hidden agenda should be condemned.

# I wish both Buhari and Zakyzaky quick recovery. And I pray for the departed souls, and may Allah grants those who lost their loved ones during the fight succour.

brother, please take it easy. you are sounding like "those people" who praise both Imam Ali (as) and Muawiya, and both Imam Hussain (as) and Yazeed.

i am Shia and i accept the fact that the IMN does not represent or speak for all Shia Muslims in Nigeria. i am not a member of the IMN and i do not consider myself a follower of the IMN or its Sheikh. however, the IMN is the largest Shia group. we cant deny that.

however, let us call a spade a spade. i supported Buhari during the election and i even celebrated his win, believing that he is a fellow Muslim, and going by the fact that Jonathan was a lapdog to Israel, and the Ramdan July 2014 shootings in Zaria that targeted a Quds Day procession killing 34 people and 3 biological sons of Zakzaky. Jonathan then apologized.

when the Zaria Massacre happened, i have no doubt that the unruly elements of the IMN fell into the trap of the security forces. but come to think of it, it has been the plan all along of extremist Nigerian Wahhabi elements in northern Nigeria to cause mayhem and sectarian bloodshed in the north. they found Buhari and El-Rufai willing tools. when Buhari was elected, a wahhabi lecturer in Kano wrote an open letter to Buhari about the so called "threat" of the Shia in Nigeria.

when these extremist wahhabi nut-heads oppose the IMN, they do so because of their sectarian hatred and extremism being that wahhabism opposes everything and everyone not wahhabi like them. wahhabis are anti-humanity. they have problem with every religion and every ideoloy, even Muslim ones. they even oppose themselves and declare themselves who is more or less wahhabi and fight among themselves. this wahhabi ideology is the mother of boko haram, ISIS, alqaeda and every terrorist group on earth that is abusing the image of Islam to wreck havoc.

so as wrong as some of the IMN members are, i do not think the Zaria Massacre was justified. killing hundreds is not justified at all for whatsoever reason. those were after all civilians who were killed in cold blood. and what annoyed me is the comments of the president in his media chat in December, 2015 where he can be understood to implicitly and tacitly justifying the massacre.

blocking road or hitting the chests of generals do not justify killing hundreds and burning houses and demolishing a place of worship. after clearing those blocking the road, other IMN members who knew nothing about all of this were also attacked in other locations. these are criminal acts under the government of Buhari and they must be opposed by sane and fair minded people. the president has a responsibility to make it clear that there is no sectarian onslaught or war on the Shia, or on any Nigerian for his faith, especially that IMN is/was seen as simply the image of Nigerian Shias. many call them with the blanket title "Shiite/Shia"; not knowing that not all Shia belong to the organization or group called IMN.

many dont know that other Shia groups quietly exist. that is the reason i compared your comment and likened it to "those" who pray for both the killer and his victims vis a vis the Imams and their enemies. it is not to say Zakzaky can be likened to an infallible imam or he is a saint. far from it because he could have brought his unruly followers into better understanding and control and organization. understanding and control because "processions" are not an obligatory act in Shia Islam. Taqiyyah is a resort in an hostile and ungodly environment where wahhabism thrives to inflict pain and wreck havoc, divide the Muslim ummah and distort the image of Islam and Muslims generally. but then again, these Zakzaky followers would tell you it is their constitutional right to associate and protest. so what do we say as fair minded people? there are people who dont want to spare themselves pain, and there are people who dont mind abusing the rights of others and inflicting pain. but to say it is not wrong to kill innocent people, it is wrong. there can be no justification for that, no matter how mad and stupid and blind the Zakzaky followers are, especially the unruly ones. but what of the educated ones and the good people of society like lecturers and graduates who were killed as a result? do we also blame them?

please try to have a rethink on this your opinion, and seek tawbah. you have to seek tawbah because there is no justification in Islam, i am not even talking of the law at large, for killing innocent souls whether for blocking roads or processions. the soul is sacred in Islam. until those who kill innocent people for procession or professing their faith are served justice, i cannot absolve or pray for the president. he is the leader, and we know the responsibilities of a leader in Islam. he is a Muslim. even if he did not order for the killings, the responsibility falls on him. then imagine if he actually did order for the massacre or approved it or justifies it? i will start loving him again and praying for him, when he executes justice. an Islamic/Muslim leader is a just leader and a person of justice even towards non-Muslims. until then, i am not happy with him. and mind you, these people only embark on procession to profess and propagate their faith. not to challenge authorities, and not to confront the government. they are not secessionists. they are proudly Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by AlBaqir(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
^^^

# That wasn't the first time IMN will have a clash with the NA or other security agencies where their members either killed or severely injured. You said yourself how 3 of the sons of Zakyzaky were killed. If you truly need your life, crossing the path of NA is a suicide mission. Islam condemned suicide. And that wasn't the first time either that NA will murdered group of people. It happened with several community in the east, and southern Kaduna.

# Obviously I condemn the extra judicial killing but its something IMN can avoided had it been they learnt from the past.

# You ask me to seek Tawbah. For what? Its like you have problem with my same "wish" for Buhari and Zakyzaky together. My wish does not in anyway indicate support for either of them. You voted for him, and I can boast I have NEVER voted or campaign for anybody in my life. I am neither a Buharian nor Zakyzakite; and I can never belong to either group. And your analogy (of Imam Ali and Mu'awiyah; or Imam Hussain and Yazid), I will rather close my eyes as if I do not see it. Though your intention is clear and that is one have to choose between right and wrong (notice this is not about truth and falsehood). Both (Buharian and Zakyzakites with their respective leaders) of them are very wrong. Nevertheless, like I said earlier, I 100% condemn killings of people.

Apart from the fact that both of them have their rewards/punishments with their Lord, I simply don't want death to cover/terminate the future of any of them. Death is too kind to cover faults. Being alive reveals it. And regrets is what man at his old weak age fear most.

# Salam.
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by ShiaMuslim: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2017

If you truly need your life, crossing the path of NA is a suicide mission. Islam condemned suicide.

Obviously I condemn the extra judicial killing but its something IMN can avoided had it been they learnt from the past.

i think you are speaking from both sides of your mouth, paying close attention to the above two quotes from your post.

Though your intention is clear and that is one have to choose between right and wrong (notice this is not about truth and falsehood).

i can never justify or downplay killing even a single soul, whether muslim or not, talk less of hundreds.

all the beating around the bush is not because the IMN has committed an act of treason or a big or criminal offense. it is because those who are meant to protect them are believed to be ruthless or seen as such, going by your post, and therefore you apportioned the blame.

yes, the IMN can avoid but they didnt and that does not mean they have committed a crime by choosing to showcase their faith and go on religious processions like many other faiths and religious groups in Nigeria and across the world do. can that act of displaying one's faith absolve those who took arms to shoot at them? it does not. therefore, the right is clear from wrong.

and let me tell you what i think. if the IMN does not go on the streets to embark on religious processions, and openly showcase their faith, and they simply contain themselves in their mosques, husseiniyyah, and religious centers, the wahhabi extremists, their sympathizers and their tools will still find fault in them to attack them. they feel their have a divine mandate to eliminate all those they see as "heretics, apostates, idolaters" as per their skewed wahhabi ideological mess. there are Nigerians whose lives are not safe because they are Shia. and there are hundreds of millions of Shia Muslims across the world. and Shias are not going to cease to exist in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. therefore, those who are instigating sectarian strife are the "evil side". this is what the government should see.

if inter-religious strife is spoken against, then sectarian strife or inter-muslim strife must also be condemned and the hand that kindles that fire should be stopped. today, the IMN have chosen peace and peaceful protest and peaceful means. Imagine if these killings of Shias were to take place in the Middle East, like in Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon or Iran, where Shias are majority and powerful. the Shia wont just sit back and watch. they will react. so it does not have to reach to that stage whereby till the Shia in Nigeria multiply in numbers and power before the government can be seen as fair in treating all Nigerians equally, regardless of faith or ideology. treating minorities fairly is important to the health of any democracy. the government has to realize that Sunni Wahhabi extremists are always trying to pull the strings to target other Muslims, in particular Shia Muslims, and Sunni Sufis. the wahhabis cant contain themselves to preaching or simply competing peacefully through their ideology and proofs from religious texts. they must use force to harm others, either by taking the law into their hands, as they do in sectarian attacks in pakistan and elsewhere, or by using the state apparatuses to their satanic and devilish favor to oppress other citizens. they think we are still in the stone age where might is right. building a country of fairness and unity based on the citizenry cannot have one ideological group exercising force and oppression against other citizens.

you need to realize the main cause and root why the IMN are attacked today. it is because they are Shia. if they were catholics or wahhabis and they block road, they wont be attacked. in fact, the police will guard their processions and permit them. yes, they have their faults. but let us not be distracted by the fact that there is a root cause and there is a main culprit in all of these killings. take note that since the wahhabis find themselves influential, and to many Nigerians wahhabi saudi arabia is (wrongly) seen as "the only image/representative of Islam" , they are using official means to oppress others. when the state becomes fair and even handed and just, these wahhabi elements will resort to taking the law into their hands and start using suicide attacks or weapons against other Muslims. the state/government in pakistan is all-embracing and contains all pakistanis, Shia or Sunni. pakistan's founder and first president was Shia. so the government cannot openly discriminate against its large Shia minority. so the wahhabi extremists launch terror attacks on Shia mosques and Sunni Sufi shrines. the main threat to peace and stability in any country is the presence of the intolerant, hostile and extremist wahhabi cult left unchecked and with a loud voice and influence to harm other citizens. wahhabism is anti-humanity. once the wahhabi cult can be curtailed, checked, handcuffed, then peace will rain. they will neither dictate to government nor can they act unilaterally to disturb peace and harm other citizens.
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Sometimes i wonder what is really ''Wahabi'', if it truly has any meaning! Even the so called military, Buhari and the Presidency would most certainly not know what the term means! But one thing is certain from this thread. Wahabi-Phobia Exist! I just saw a wahabophobic Shia up there. Even if you start stooling now now, na wahabi.
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by iamgenius(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
@Rashduct4luv, U just spoke my mind. God Bless You.
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by folatolah(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sissie:

As salam aleykum, please I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by ShiaMuslim: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
Sometimes i wonder what is really ''Wahabi'', if it truly has any meaning! Even the so called military, Buhari and the Presidency would most certainly not know what the term means! But one thing is certain from this thread. Wahabi-Phobia Exist! I just saw a wahabophobic Shia up there. Even if you start stooling now now, na wahabi.

of course people devoid of the reality will never know what "Wahhabi" is- the cult founded on the teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul-Wahab.

all the suicide bombings around the world, all the terror and sectarian attacks and all the atrocities and death are not enough to bring you out of your shell and to see the reality.

perhaps, what you expect is for Shia to point finger and accuse all Sunnis as responsible for the Shia Genocide around the world that Wahhabi terror groups are perpetrating. and that will mean to surrender the "Sunni" label to Wahhabis, like the Western world and non-Muslims have surrendered the Islamic/Muslim label to Wahhabis by holding all Muslims responsible whenever a Wahhabi lunatic commits terror. we Shia are not that ignorant of the facts. Wahhabi terror groups like boko haram, ISIS, and alqaeda also target Sunnis who reject Wahhabi hate teachings and ideology. many moderate Sunnis, particularly, Sunni Sufis are victims of Wahhabi terror attacks.

so while you keep feigning ignorance, the world is waking up to the reality and seeing it for what it is. there is no Wahhabi-phobia. there is Wahhabi terror and hate preaching. they are both real.
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by Demmzy15(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
ShiaMuslim:

[s]

of course people devoid of the reality will never know what "Wahhabi" is- the cult founded on the teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul-Wahab.

all the suicide bombings around the world, all the terror and sectarian attacks and all the atrocities and death are not enough to bring you out of your shell and to see the reality.

perhaps, what you expect is for Shia to point finger and accuse all Sunnis as responsible for the Shia Genocide around the world that Wahhabi terror groups are perpetrating. and that will mean to surrender the "Sunni" label to Wahhabis, like the Western world and non-Muslims have surrendered the Islamic/Muslim label to Wahhabis by holding all Muslims responsible whenever a Wahhabi lunatic commits terror. we Shia are not that ignorant of the facts. Wahhabi terror groups like boko haram, ISIS, and alqaeda also target Sunnis who reject Wahhabi hate teachings and ideology. many moderate Sunnis, particularly, Sunni Sufis are victims of Wahhabi terror attacks.

so while you keep feigning ignorance, the world is waking up to the reality and seeing it for what it is. there is no Wahhabi-phobia. there is Wahhabi terror and hate preaching. they are both real.[/s]
No doubt you're the lunatic here, just take a look at your post. Starting a new paragraph with small letters, olodo parakun!!!
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by ShiaMuslim: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Demmzy15:
No doubt you're the lunatic here, just take a look at your post. Starting a new paragraph with small letters, olodo parakun!!!

wel done teesha
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by Kayberry101: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Anyone Muslim brother and sister that are eager to get married according to the sunnah,which they are ready to mingle with our single bro and sister, there is a group I will like to recommend for you,am sure you will never regret joining...

I got my missing rib in the forum and which we are getting married soon

Contact me via my whatapps number
Re: President Buhari Should Not Expect Mercy From God by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:24am On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari is Back! If you still have beef for him...he dey Aso Rock! May Allah Grant him speedy recovery and guide him aright in all his endeavors! Aamin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Prayer From The Quran. / Jermain Said "Michael Is A Gift From Allah" / Moderation, The Way Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.