Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot (47661 Views)

Nigerian Woman Shares Her Shocking Experience With Hair Vendor She Met On IG / Man Recreates Ebuka's Outfit (funny Photo) / Guy Recreates Hushpuppi's Dress Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by sunshineV(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Not only that..
In the first pic who notice a lady wearing a blur gown and the man with her wearing a ash colour polo.

While in the second pix you'll see a lady walking behind them wearing an ash colour dress,while the guy behind her wearing a blue polo....
Coincidence?

Explain the boxes
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Mac2016(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
seangy4konji:
i have one...the sound coming from this ear piece is betten than my beats by dre studio...swear down i am enjoying mine..though did not buy it...nice head set man...
it is a nice headset. But sir may I ask how much u buy that ur beat by dre undecided ?
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Suspect33(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Not only that..
In the first pic who notice a lady wearing a blur gown and the man with her wearing a ash colour polo.

While in the second pix you'll see a lady walking behind them wearing an ash colour dress,while the guy behind her wearing a blue polo....
Coincidence?
Stop talking nonsense angry
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by mikejj(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
cry she gat no worries no boko no mili no arewa no ipob
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Josephjnr(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
abelprice:
Black is everlasting

I swear. She will grow old soon and black remains young.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by sKeetz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
seangy4konji:
i have one...the sound coming from this ear piece is betten than my beats by dre studio...swear down i am enjoying mine..though did not buy it...nice head set man...

Lmao

You have a fake beats by Dre
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by mranova(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
So the window wasn't painted for 13years?
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Pvin: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Damfostopper:
I will recreate this post am writing in 2029 at this same nairaland at the same topic n time

Qoute me when you do and I will arrange a life meeting for us
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by daviefm(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
BIAFRA
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Pdazzle01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
That man's leg anyways.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Canada... Abeg make we go 2gether o. lol
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by FullDepth1: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Not only that..

Coincidence?

NO !
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Black don't crack grin
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Damfostopper(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pvin:

Quote me when you do and I will arrange a life meeting for us
hahahahahahahah ur a clown

Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by kunleben47(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
The pix looks exactly the same...what a coincidence.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Suspect33:
Stop talking nonsense angry

Stop smoking
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Emekayoung(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's a big black fat lie. The little girl is a different person while the grown up girl is also a different person. The pix was taken one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by phemolala07(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Talk2Bella:
kissawwwwwn

this looks like New Orleans
Too much of THE ORIGINALS
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Bondesniger(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
ok that is great
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by greatman247(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
abelprice:
Black is everlasting

grin grin grin black is stronger like rock, and black is hmmmm...unfaded!
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by optional1(f): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
robosky02:
let me re create optiona grin tongue

here is mine dad

Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by GJOHN001: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
THE SAME CAP FOR GUD 13YRS
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Collect his banana.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Abagworo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
She lied. The man can't look exactly same age and shape in 13 years.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Talk2Bella(f): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
phemolala07:

Too much of THE ORIGINALS

looool

Nah
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Stallione(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
The man looks Same . Never ageing
90% of men dnt age easily,unlike women!!!
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
279.00$ Generation 1 studio beats by dre. dat was years ago though...dont know how much it is now.might be exergerating regarding sound quality but this give good sound...it was a gift and i enjoy it and to that small boy quoting me and laughinghis dirty teeth saying i bought a ...dont ever quote me again if u dont want trailer to fall on you.
Mac2016:

it is a nice headset. But sir may I ask how much u buy that ur beat by dre undecided ?
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by phemolala07(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Talk2Bella:

looool

Nah
undecided undecided
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
seangy4konji:
But it can't be bent straight. . .the design is really putting me off. And how long have you been using it for?
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by AnanseK(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Not only that..

Coincidence?

You think they also are the same people from 13 years ago?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Got My First Haircut For 2022, How Do I Look (pics) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Extract Papaya VS Silka Papaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.