Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Yar'adua; Dead Or Alive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua; Dead Or Alive? (1503 Views)

Don / 9 Most Dangerous Nigerians (dead Or Alive) / Who Is Nigeria's Most Respected Statesman (dead Or Alive)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua; Dead Or Alive? by money2ride: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
If this is true

"Sources close to the lawmakers said the first lady, Hajia Turai Yar’Adua, denied the lawmakers access to the President, claiming it is beyond her powers to grant them access to her husband.
According to one of the lawmakers, “Turai said it is only the Saudi monarch that can grant us permission to see the President. She said the section of the hospital where the President is being held requires express permission from the monarch.”

Another source however added: “Former President Olusegun Obasanjo also had a harrowing time trying to see Yar’Adua. He had to call former USA president, Bill Clinton who called President Barrack Obama who then called the Saudi king before he could be granted access to see Yar’Adua.” first lady, Hajia Turai, Yar’Adua"

(Source:http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2010/feb/14/newsbreak-14-02-2010-001.htm)

So Nigerians can not even see thier president until the Saudi King gives a nod? When did Nigeria turn a State in the Saudi Empire. The effect of the bastardization of the Nigerian state by our leaders, both past and present is what we are seing. If I were to say my mind President Umaru  Yar'adua is probably dead if not why would no Nigerian know his precise state of health. Why would at least one of us Nigerians, not set our eyes on him. I pity Nigeria. If not for Akunyuli's Memo all those hungry Ministers and others in the FEC would still be fooling us without taking a step. If this "come and chop" PDP Nigerians continue this way I am sure very soon we would hear the  Fellow Nigerian thing again.
Re: Yar'adua; Dead Or Alive? by IbrahimB: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2010
money2ride:

Another source however added: “Former President Olusegun Obasanjo also had a harrowing time trying to see Yar’Adua. He had to call former USA president, Bill Clinton who called President Barrack Obama who then called the Saudi king before he could be granted access to see Yar’Adua.” first lady, Hajia Turai, Yar’Adua"

OBJ calls Clinton (who's recuperating from a heart condition himself), who calls Obama, who calls the Saudi King to locate the Nigerian President. Beautiful. We're expected to believe that this merry-go-round actually happened.
Re: Yar'adua; Dead Or Alive? by formunt(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2010
All lies the saudi people has northing to do with nigeria Yardua
Yardua is simply under life support
Re: Yar'adua; Dead Or Alive? by vigasimple(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2010
money2ride:

If this is true

"Sources close to the lawmakers said the first lady, Hajia Turai Yar’Adua, denied the lawmakers access to the President, claiming it is beyond her powers to grant them access to her husband.
According to one of the lawmakers, “Turai said it is only the Saudi monarch that can grant us permission to see the President. She said the section of the hospital where the President is being held requires express permission from the monarch.”

The wing of the hospital may be the one used by Saudi monachy, and as a sign of honour and goodwill they allow Yar A'dua family to use it, a foreign Preisdent. What about itelligent reports and discussion? Is it not possible that the room is bugged by any country intelligence to know the security state of Nigeria, and our military preparedness, and can be sold to any of our neighbours to wage war against us.

(Source:http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2010/feb/14/newsbreak-14-02-2010-001.htm)

So Nigerians can not even see thier president until the Saudi King gives a nod? When did Nigeria turn a State in the Saudi Empire. The effect of the bastardization of the Nigerian state by our leaders, both past and present is what we are seing. If I were to say my mind President Umaru Yar'adua is probably dead if not why would no Nigerian know his precise state of health. Why would at least one of us Nigerians, not set our eyes on him. I pity Nigeria. If not for Akunyuli's Memo all those hungry Ministers and others in the FEC would still be fooling us without taking a step. If this "come and chop" PDP Nigerians continue this way I am sure very soon we would hear the Fellow Nigerian thing again.

IbrahimB:

OBJ calls Clinton (who's recuperating from a heart condition himself), who calls Obama, who calls the Saudi King to locate the Nigerian President. Beautiful. We're expected to believe that this merry-go-round actually happened.

OBJ went to Saudi Arabia towards the tail end of last year or at the begining of this year ( Dec 2009 or January 2010) Bill Clinto only got heart problem just last week. So, it is propably true, and that I think informed OBJ pronouncement on why Yar A'do nothing should ' do the moral and honourable thing' which led to Akinyuli memo and NASS quick action before FEC will vote incapacity that may bring Yar A'dua to complete removal.

The whole game is being played by Turai and the kitchen cabinet and nothing to do with the Saudi Monarch. Turai and the 4 kastina boys did this some years back in Kastina state where Yar A'dua went to hospital for 6 months at a stretch, and in 9 days it will be 3 months at a stretch, and there is likelihood that 6 month or more is on the cards, if the guy is not already dead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Lawmaker Embarrassed For Wearing Sleeveless To Assembly / Fashola's KAI Officers Strips Okada Man / Cnn's View On Recent Delta State Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.