Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

How do people make money on the internet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How do people make money on the internet? (1410 Views)

Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? / 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How do people make money on the internet? by pesty100(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Was in an argument this morning; this other guy claims people who post videos or music on the internet or owns a website actually get money based on the number of data that was exhausted browsing the website not from advertisements or from their popularity. So please Seun will you be willing to put this my friend straight?

(1) (Reply)

I Only Did Two Rounds With The 85-year-old Woman I Raped To Coma / Programmable Load Cell Controller / Man Raped His Only Biological Daughter Because He Wanted To See If Her Vagina Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.