Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup (27467 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Opinionated: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Makeup is awesome. But, a lady who is dependent on makeup is not difficult to identify. It may be that the foundation is too much or your cheeks are overly pink. Hence, most ladies tend to overdo makeup to look pretty and beautiful. Sometimes, ladies may not be aware of the fact that they are wearing too much makeup. These signs shared by Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares signs you are wearing too much makeup.

Your friends don’t recognise you

If your friends cannot recognise you without makeup, it is a serious problem. Makeup can give you confidence, but you should not feel insecure about letting your natural beauty shine.

You cannot stay barefaced

Some ladies cannot leave their homes without makeup. They feel very incomplete and uncomfortable. Hence, most times, when you plan to leave home without makeup, you start applying some concealer to hide your blemishes and eventually go on to do the whole natural makeup.

You are always retouching

If you carry more than three retouch products chances are that you are overdoing your makeup. The maximum you need to carry is compact, lip balm and Kohl.

Your products get exhausted too quickly

With normal usage, your makeup should last for a few months, unless you are reusing a particular lipstick 3-4 times a day. But do your mascaras, foundations, eyeliners finish within a month? You are using makeup excessively for your face.

Your makeup messes up your

Finding makeup smears on your phone and clothes means you didn’t set your makeup well.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/five-signs-wear-much-makeup/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by MhizzAJ(f): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Team#Naturalbeauty

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by simplyhonest(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
but no lady will makeup like this picture you added...

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by VampireeM(f): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
I can't remember the last time I wore makeup. #teamnatural wink

14 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by mspee(f): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
You will see so many team natural on this thread... undecided Natural online, a well-cemented face offline tongue

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol. Every morning when I wake up, one thing I thank God for is that my wife hates makeup, especially heavy one, same way that I do.

She for just wake up one day meet say I don pack commot for house for am.

12 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by registration(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
oh cool...for dem dem
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Caustics: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
shocked you start smelling like rotten meat.
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Shortyy(f): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
BORING

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by rozayx5(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hate makeup with passion

Its a scam

5 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Zeze06(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
True
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't wear makeup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Destined2win: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
WiredLeggings:
I don't wear makeup.
VampireeM:
MhizzAJ:
Team#Naturalbeauty
See them

How we wan take know?
Show us your faces sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by AfonjaBoston: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fake girls am surprised they don't make up their veeejay
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Sunkyphil(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Grabs pop corn this is gonna b interesting cool

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
You can't wipe sweat from your face with a handkerchief like normal people do..

Always dabbing like Pogba. grin

14 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by firo08(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Majority of girls that wear makeup are olosho.... pls don't quote me.. grin cry lipsrsealed kiss

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Tinynita(f): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
everyone is forming team natural

9 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Israeljones(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Team#Naturalbeauty
Team natural beauty but yu cant boldly place ur own picture on ur NL profile...
speak so much on how much confidence u have..... grin

16 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by MadCow1: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
mspee:
You will see so many team natural on this thread... undecided Natural online, a well-cemented face offline tongue

Team natural is french for Worwor babe's. grin

Make - up is good and helps women. Some people have naturally good skin, others don't. So leave all this team natural babe's. . Many of them need make up more than make up needs them. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by profhezekiah: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Team#Naturalbeauty
come let me see U
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
You look scary and overbaked.
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by Bossontop(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Wen she hugs any body and this happens

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by ActionsShure: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ugly gals use make up to sleep
Too many ugly gals on snapchat
Badoo
Insta
Fb
Always filtering dia pix
Ugly fools

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by thatsincerechic(f): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
less is more.

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by jashar(f): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin grin grin

see as bad belle wan spoil market for some...

but why do most guys end up toasting the lady with 'too much' make- up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by innop221(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
rozayx5:
Hate makeup with passion

Its a scam
Lol
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by hackman34: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Makeup to some girls is like the air they breath. SMH. Apply now for Stanbic IBTC bank Nigeria massive recruitment 2017 for graduates
http://blazinginfo.com.ng/stanbic-ibtc-bank-nigeria-massive-recruitment-2017-for-graduates/
Re: Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup by jericco1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
VampireeM:
post ur pic lemme verify.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Point, Senator Wears At Affordable Price. Payment on Delivery(POD) Available! / Winners Of Mr. And Miss Nigeria International 2018 / Do You Desire a Flawless Look? Come...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.