Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Is Ghana Attitude/lifestyle The Best Way To To Handle African Stress? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Ghana Attitude/lifestyle The Best Way To To Handle African Stress? (493 Views)

Is Ghana, The Greatest Country On The Continent / I Noticed Delta Igbos Have That Wafi Attitude / The Attitude Of Urhobos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ghana Attitude/lifestyle The Best Way To To Handle African Stress? by onila(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
ghana culture is fast, no time for rubbish/no nonsense . .similar culture like the caribbeans and black Americans

there's so much swag in the country, i like it

the black world is tough. .the faster approach to life, the better
Re: Is Ghana Attitude/lifestyle The Best Way To To Handle African Stress? by achimotan(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Another week,another topic about Ghana by Onila
Re: Is Ghana Attitude/lifestyle The Best Way To To Handle African Stress? by onila(f): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
achimotan:
Another week,another topic about Ghana by Onila

blame white people for calling Ghana, shining light

ghana has to be one of the most important case study of the continent
thanks to your white masters

(1) (Reply)

Power!! / Please Shift! Why On Earth Did You Wait 20 Years Before Speaking Up? / Who Is Wrong? Me Or This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.