Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (42661 Views)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by RNEI: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks Manseydour for the explanation.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
If not for God, there effort would have been useless and fultile.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
why the nylon
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
gastroschisis, that's what medical personnel call it, but Nigerian doc don't know anything about this because they are are busy becoming MMM guiders. It's a defect in the abdominal wall. If they had studied embryology, they would have known these things. Who am I to question MMM guiders?

Hey there....you are just telling jokes.

1.Nigerian medics study embryology. In fact, you cannot leave preclinical studies without a knowledge of embryology.

2.As a medical student doing a rotation in pediatric surgery....gastroschisis and omphalocele were commonplace in our pediatric surgery ward.I finished my rotation there with a good knowledge of both conditions.

3.I have also diagnosed cases like that as a doctor.

4.And by the way....I knew all about Ponzi schemes as far back as 1997. And most docs don't even play MMM.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Aremu01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Horror film
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by jgbemson1: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
With God all things are possible...
Get well soon baby...
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by ColeworldMD(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
munas:
A baby boy born with his intestine out of his body

The medical term is gastroschisis. Quite rare though. Those that witnessed it are very lucky.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by ahkenaten(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
gastroschisis, that's what medical personnel call it, but Nigerian doc don't know anything about this because they are are busy becoming MMM guiders. It's a defect in the abdominal wall. If they had studied embryology, they would have known these things. Who am I to question MMM guiders?

nah this isn't right, stop making doctors look bad, it won't make you look good. even a third year medical student knows this, it is basic embryology.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Agboola321(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is Gastroschisis. Physiological herniation disorder. He'd be alright.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
macduffrx:
are you a medical student?
watched a movie'Greys Anatomy',its a medical movie.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Dynatress700: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
9jakohai:

1.Nigerian medics study embryology. In fact, you cannot leave preclinical studies without a knowledge of embryology.

2.As a medical student doing a rotation in pediatric surgery....gastroschisis and omphalocele were commonplace in our pediatric surgery ward.I finished my rotation there with a good knowledge of both conditions.

4.And by the way....I knew all about Ponzi schemes as far back as 1997. And most docs don't even play MMM.
leave the mumu to keep talking. I didn't have to open the thread to know it was gastroschisis.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
DRPAIT123:
Gastrochisis.....a little different from Omphalocele
Op already told us wat happened. wat concerns us wit doz names . .. .. make una learn practical. Theory and medical grammar no fit cure illness

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by FISAYOADEX(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
This baby has Beckwit-Wiedemann Syndrome until proven otherwise, characterised by macroglosia(very big tongue) and exomphalos(anterior abdominal wall defects). The blood sugar has to be closely monitored.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by FISAYOADEX(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
This baby has Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome until proven otherwise, characterised by macroglosia(very big tongue) and exomphalos(anterior abdominal wall defects). The blood sugar has to be closely monitored.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
9jakohai:

Stop telling lies my guy. Doctors are some of the highest Ponzi schemes and multilevel marketing players in the country, u know it's true. Most of the best Nigerian doctors have written foriegn exams and flown abroad. Many remaining are disgruntled elements, treating malaria and typhoid. Some will even say that child has congenital malaria with perforated typhoid ileitis. I am constructing a post to advice Nigerian doctors on ways to fight quackery starting from themselves, wait for it.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by snilpall(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
ultron12345:
I salute the medical team that worked hard to make this operation a success. They have successfully done what the so called "miracle worker" could not and can never do. Without them, this child wouldn't have survived. This child is a testimony to what science and logical reasoning can do.

Once again, cuddles to the medical team.

sounded like an ATHEIST
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by stevio(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Abeg,who be the miracle worker you're referring to?
ultron12345:
I salute the medical team that worked hard to make this operation a success. They have successfully done what the so called "miracle worker" could not and can never do. Without them, this child wouldn't have survived. This child is a testimony to what science and logical reasoning can do.

Once again, cuddles to the medical team.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
I can't believe this!
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by kalumichael(m): 12:22am On Aug 12, 2017
na buhari cos am
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Abbasmh(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Why do people take this as big deal. We see it routinely here at Ahmadu Bello University teaching hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 12, 2017
KingLennon:
Something tells me that this sort of operation should have been carried out in a foreign hospital; Where the child can get good medical services. God bless the man who sponsored this...

What a shameful comment, smh
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I don't think this fellow is a Nigerian
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by 5chrisade: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Ur hatred for MMM might cause u HBP if u're not careful. U postulated that MMM won't survive, but instead of crashing, MMM is getting stronger and instead of 30%, participants are now getting 100% with a STRONG measure that will ensure that the December issue doesn't happen again. Besides, members get 10% defrost of their 2016 mavros for any PH amount. Many participants HV finished collecting their 2016 mavros. BRAVO MMM.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by 5chrisade: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
For ur information, MMM is currently in over 118 countries of the world and has monitored the redistribution of over $50billion among members. MMM also has over 234 Million members globally. MMM is 10times ahead of you. All issues and challenges are resolved accordingly.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by homesteady(m): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Stop telling lies my guy. Doctors are some of the highest Ponzi schemes and multilevel marketing players in the country, u know it's true. Most of the best Nigerian doctors have written foriegn exams and flown abroad. Many remaining are disgruntled elements, treating malaria and typhoid. Some will even say that child has congenital malaria with perforated typhoid ileitis. I am constructing a post to advice Nigerian doctors on ways to fight quackery starting from themselves, wait for it.

Mr Man shut up! I thought you only hated dentists, or now do you also hate the Medical Doctors?

As someone said earlier, every 3rd year medical student would know this condition!
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

What a shameful comment, smh
Is not shameful o. My brother was operated of appendicitis last year, the doctors forgot to buy chemical to clean his stomach after the operation. The kept his stomach open to go to a pharmacy to buy it...Such a pity with Human life
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Quick recovery boy
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by rosita33(f): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2017
God have Mercy.....
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2017
homesteady:

Mr Man shut up! I thought you only hated dentists, or now do you also hate the Medical Doctors?

As someone said earlier, every 3rd year medical student would know this condition!

My guy I love everyone and only want people to be on their toes and change. A doctor cannot keep diagnosing typhoid and malaria, yet keeps crying for respect and sanity. Do I need a doctor to prescribe Coartem for my self, or to know that floroqunolones is preferred for enteric fever?, you answer it. Doctors need to step up their game and start reading. Many go to international conferences and look like malnourished children before their foreign counterparts, because they cannot even understand modern changes, protocols and advancements.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Ponzi Hater.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.