Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) (39684 Views)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) / Military Truck Rams Into Car Carrying Family Of 7 In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
sunshineV:
Action movies grin
Gta 5 in real life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by davodyguy: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Deliberate
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by subbylee: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
izzou:
grin

AutoJoshNG, i know you are Lala's man, but this will never make fp

This is nairaland sir, not Russialand. wink grin

Meanwhile i am looking for a car to buy, my pocket is between 50-55k. Quote me when you see am abeg cool

Modified: Lala, I am highly disappointed in you angry. You couldn't even give me a little respect by not pushing this to FP.
E pain you oo
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by galuxidris(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
the plane is trying to pouch the car so they can flay ,
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by cyberwinner1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
I dont know things like this can happen abroad especially russia.
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
izzou:

Lofty900 baba

No be crime to cut my coat according to my size cool

There must be a portal to take you either to the future(5017) or the past(01 BD) century. Just start doing a research for the location, when found, just DM me ASAP.
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
nawa oo... the pilot muát be high on skunk or codeine
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by Harwoyeez(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
U can get yourself a good slippers @that price wic will last your entire life span grin
izzou:
grin

AutoJoshNG, i know you are Lala's man, but this will never make fp

This is nairaland sir, not Russialand. wink grin

Meanwhile i am looking for a car to buy, my pocket is between 50-55k. Quote me when you see am abeg cool

Modified: Lala, I am highly disappointed in you angry. You couldn't even give me a little respect by not pushing this to FP.
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
izzou:

Lofty900 baba

No be crime to cut my coat according to my size cool

These are your size, which one would you prefer? Left or right?

Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by zedman1(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Imagine this had happened in Nigerian.......... People for talk ijiot and baskat things here.
Re: Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) by yelinco1(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2017
OGA O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque / Canada To Deport Asylum Seekers Who Walked In From The U.S. Illegally(Pics) / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.