Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over (29001 Views)

Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" / Yvonne Nelson Is Pregnant! Small Marriage Already Done / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by applehead100(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ghanaian actresses, Yvonne Okoro and Yvonne Nelson have not been in good terms for some time.

Whatever the reason might be, we don't know as they themselves can't really see sense for their loggerheads.

Nevertheless, Yvonne Okoro has acted maturely putting matters behind and solving their differences.

In an interview with MzGee of Joy FM (Ghana), Yvonne Okoro, revealed she phoned her colleague actress to settle peace with her.

She stated, she could not understand the fight between them and described it as "unnecessary"

“It is over. After a while, you will sit down and start to think, why are we even fighting? It doesn’t even make sense. It is so unnecessary,” she said.

“I picked up my phone and said Yvonne, where are you? ‘She said, ei what’s up?’...I said... you want me to come over or you wanna come over to my house? She said I can come over. She came over and that was it,” Yvonne Okoro narrated.

SOURCE: http://www.innonews24.com/2017/08/my-fight-with-yvonne-nelson-is-over.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by arsenic33(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wetin concern us?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmm fighting for one particular rich dick amongs female celebs is not a new thing. "i believe the dick they were fighting for must have enjoyed both their vaginas many times. "chase the check, never chase a bitch.

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by DRPAIT123(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ex-fighters don embrace amnesty programme

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Seguntimmy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
wat touch me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Flexherbal(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good !

One sachet of our Flex herbal tea, each, for una men.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Narldon: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
I hear you
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by nikkypearl(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Beautiful women everywhere wink

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by awillabo: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
arsenic33:
Wetin concern us?

I just tire.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Who Una epp
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by ActionsShure: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Who gives a fuc
Bich
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by kanubuwa: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
nikkypearl:
Beautiful women everywhere wink
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by swiz123(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
What could have been the cause of their loggerheads? Could it be that Yvonne Okoro was jealous of Yvonne Nelson's height and yvonne Nelson jealous of Yvonne okoro's backside? I'm just asking oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Rrankdonga(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
arsenic33:
Wetin concern us?
Baba o. The thing taya your guy.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by MissRaine69(f): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Hmm fighting for one particular rich dick amongs female celebs is not a new thing. "i believe the dick they were fighting for must have enjoyed both their vaginas many times. "chase the check, never chase a bitch.
Or the rich dick they were fighting over had a big lavish wedding with someone they never expected. So they now have a common enemy. Women just don't wake up and decide to make up. Never!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Partnerbiz2: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Like them dark u know
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by CowHard: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Anytime I see Yvonne Nelson I see Inyanya dickk all over her
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Thobiy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thank God for her life
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by fullstreets: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
So?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by kstyle2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Flexherbal:
Good !

One sachet of our Flex herbal tea, each, for una men.
. Well done boss
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by abbaapple: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mtscheewww! undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Agimor(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good Evening nairalanders... Please help check your backyard thoroughly I heard the prime Minister of UK has declared our President missing. There's a handsome cash reward for any information leading to his whereabouts.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by jejemanito: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Since I was born and now that I'm Old I have never seen a boob as succulent as Okoro's embarassed

Brothers have you seen? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by kittykollinxx(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
go and fight no more.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by MhizzAJ(f): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Eluwilussit(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good. They are too beautiful to fight over anything. Together as sisters and friends, they can become a formidable team. Way to go, girls! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Yabsun(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's good to settle difference. Follow peace with all men with Holiness, without which, no one can c the Lord.
Love that her movie though.... #The Contract

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by ouchi: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ok babe
Re: Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over by Nofuckgiven: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
And this made front page? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Davido Insults Timaya In New Post, See His Response... / Dbanj Cautions Against Media Trial, Encourages ICPC To Do Proper Trial / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.