Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,051 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? (2548 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Funkychic(f): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
I went to my seminar supervisor to get my seminar table of contents approved. After canceling the previous one I submitted to him, I took it to him for the second time. And this time, I was seriously praying in my mind that he shouldn't cancel it again (cos time no dey again) and we all know the kind of man he is coupled with the issue he's having with our department(our department reported him to the school management that he did not issue us textbooks we paid for. Similar thing he did during our ND1). And this made him to be canceling our works anyhow(wickedness shaa).

When I entered his office (its an individual submission), my mind was seriously pounding if he'll cancel it again.
Fortunately, (cos it favoured me shaa), two girls entered the office too (his former course rep and her friend).
The man asked his course rep's friend to come closer, let him check if she's worthy to be her friend(his course rep).
When the girl went closer to him, he took the girl's hand towards his(the lecturer's) head and asked the girl to start rubbing his head. The girl was reluctant to do so but he shouted at the girl to keep rubbing his head. (the girl later complied)

My dear, come see how my lecturer just melo down, dey do like a puppy being rubbed on the head (everything around him immediately turned magical).
Still in the silly mood, he turned to me and say....."yea, what do you want?,.....$50 or #50,000?, what can I do for u?....
I gave him my file and he just wrote...."approved and also signed without going through the file to make corrections as usual.
I collected my file and left his office with those girls still there with him.

On my way home, I began to wonder what is so special or what joy do men actually derive from their head being rubbed by ladies.......(though, he wasn't the only one guilty of that) because my ex boo then loves it when I rub his head but I never asked him why he so much loves that.
So, guys let's hear from u people and ladies tell us if ur boo or hubby don tell u the secret behind that.(I'm curious) winks#

1 Like

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by arsenic33(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Go ask ur ex boo first and come back for our answer. And I'm certain you will use same "head rubbing/robbing" to rob him( I mean him)

1 Like

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
I hope when he takes her hand towards his prick, she won't run to Nairaland to complain. Na like this e de start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by waywardpikin: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
pocohantas:
I hope when he takes the hand towards his prick, she won't run to Nairaland to complain. Na like this, e de start.

Biko tell them o

Besides, I don't like anybody touching my head - man or woman. I find it condescending.

3 Likes

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Earthquake1: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
That lecturer is a child, Why do you need to rub the head when you can rub the 'head' undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by moshood521: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
pocohantas:
I hope when he takes the hand towards his prick, she won't run to Nairaland to complain. Na like this, e de start.

Hahaha....

Guy u wicket gannnn
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Sebastine1994(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
I really dont know but i know it's part of the things in life you can't explain.
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Baddest69(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Because it makes our preeq to rise quick...

Next question...

1 Like

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm waiting to see answers, I'm curious too.

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Betcliq402: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
The only time i enjoy Girl rubbing hands on my head is *when am Banging her* ... Especially when am hitting Her Hard...
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Abiagirl777(f): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
coolnawaoo,imagine what a grown ass man requests for,maybe he gets aroused through the head while some ears and their worthless nipples(men nipples ).I rub my mans head when I'm apologising other than that most men find it insulting.
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by fuckshit: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Abiagirl777:
coolnawaoo,imagine what a grown ass man requests for,maybe he gets aroused through the head while some ears and their worthless nipples(men nipples ).
fυςking disagree here; it ain't fυςking worthless; some men derive fυςking awesome pleasure when a lady fυςking “plays" with them niρρles during seχ;
i rub my mans head when I'm apologising other than that most men find it insulting.
on fυςking point!!! grin grin
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by MrPresident1: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Because when you rub his head you have taken control of his destiny grin
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Cladez(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
See this one the story is not complete because you havn't told us your part in the drama and you are looking for answers.

Why didnt you ask him when you where there.

1 Like

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by AlexCk: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmm, nawa,

But op, not all men, pretty sure it's 'some men',

Cuz i don't get y u'd rubbing my head sef as if u r helping me with hair cream undecided
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Jman06(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pray he doesn't read this post, else you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Funkychic(f): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jman06:
Pray he doesn't read this post, else you are on a long thing.

Hahahahahaha......he no fit
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
My younger bro loves it...and he will smile like a puppy as I rub his head and call him by his favorite nickname ..such a gentle guy smiley God bless his soul.amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
alexialin:
My younger bro loves it...and he will smile like a puppy as I rub his head and call him by his favorite nickname ..such a gentle guy smiley God bless his soul.amen
hmmmm...amen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
not all men op... its common among those cheap men. I can't imagine a teenage girl or a lady in her 20's rubbing my head..
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
In midst of all that toughness, men still want to be treated as babies. Last time I checked, kids love their head being robbed. To each his own, not all men love it 'cause my ex would only allow that when ***. grin

I guess in that man's case...she could be his babe 'cause he wouldn't try that on any girl that walks into his office which I'm sure makes him hòrny on the process.
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Cheap
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
luminouz:

hmmmm...amen!!!!

Sighs amen .

I miss him so much cry

Thanks dear
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by luminouz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin
alexialin:

Sighs amen .
I miss him so much cry
Thanks dear
u welcome... ego oyinbo tongue
alexialin:

Sighs amen .
I miss him so much cry
Thanks dear
u welcome... ego oyinbo
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
luminouz:
grin

u welcome...
ego oyinbo tongue

u welcome...
ego oyinbo

smiley
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Millz404(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
There is an electrical connection from his head to his dicck....

1 Like

Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't derive any joy when women rub my head. And why would I give my head to a woman to rub anyway?
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by ib0221: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
You seridipitly got a key and you are asking why it opens door. You must be a woman of science.
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:
Ask your self did you make any sense by posting this thrash!
what a demented ape you are!
Are you sure you are a lady .why are these mean nah
Re: What Joy Do Men Derive From Ladies Rubbing Their Head? by Funkychic(f): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2017
PeggySandas:
Ask your self did you make any sense by posting this thrash!
what a demented ape you are!

Social media beefing is an act of immaturity by kids like u........no comment for u here
But I wish we can meet facially and u vomit dat trash again. I swear down.......I go totally reset ur skull and ur way of reasoning. Then you'll learn to scroll and pass some posts here.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condom Or Raw Sex / “my P**** Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It” – Nigerian Lady Brags / Teenage Couple Shares handling Footage And Pics Of Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.