Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Igbo Is The Origin Of Everything - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Is The Origin Of Everything (515 Views)

The Origin Of Urhobo People / Origin Of The Word " Oyibo".. / The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Is The Origin Of Everything by naijabizz: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is why Igbo is always connected with so many prehistoric events, Igbo is not a tribe. Igbo had no rulers or kings. Igbo means prehistoric people or problem solvers. Igbo is the origin of Everything. This findings destroys white washed history about Africa and its people, and redeems the African intelligence.

Notice: before jumping on me please let me remind you that I never shoot a bullet without the support of heavy artillery ;-)

I love and respect all African tribes and culture. The more we understand that we are all prehistoric people meaning Ndigboo, the more we unite and wipe off all the evil that slavery and colonialism has brought upon the whole entire Black race.

Africans all have the same problems. What we have in Africa right now are nothing more than a reflection of what we use to have. We lost our technology and science, and was handed religion. Holographic bullshiit.

Our science was used to build the western world, and in 2017, we still haven't been to the moon yet. A whole continent.

Modern Africa is a concentration camp, because WE the youths = the future = the face = the Horus / Heru / Iru ndi Afrika doesn't know how much power we have. We are stuck in the matrix of "Respect Me, I'm Your Elder, thus that qualifies me as a Leader" Mentality. It's time to unplug.

When we talk about rebuilding African methodology, some people think it's about going inside the bush, wearing masquerades, being ignorant, and doing voodoo rituals. That was the aftermath of what AFRICA became, due to the impact of slavery and colonialism. It's crazy, cause they are clealy missing the point. Like when I say that our ancestors were SCIENTISTS. They don't get it.. Mainly because most black people can't think beyond the slave and colonial events. These are events that literally destroys the elevation of a black child, if the only history he or she thinks about is slavery. Just like in America, when people like me talk about elevating Black methodology, some people think it's about sagging pants, gangster rap, doing the most ignorant things ever, calling each other the N word, and cracking Yo mama jokes. The reason why your mind drives to that level of idiocy is due to the aftermath of slavery and colonialism.

Try and find out what your people were doing before they ever came in contact with the Invaders of Africa. Find out about their technological advancements in the Bronze and Iron age. Not just finding out about who was King and who was Queen. What the phuck are we going to do with that? It's 2017, and WE ain't been to the moon yet. And the idea of "Afrikan Intelligence" sounds funny to people.

Ai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGkNMdHgvJQ

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, I Greet You In The Name Of All That Good / Origin Of Ndi Igbo In Nigeria / After A Wedding In Narayi, Kaduna-south, North Central Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.