Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will (1094 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will by Freshvibesblog(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will Make A Perfect Bride (With Pictures)
1 Google +0 0 1

Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men

Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men – These women are not just beautiful, they are rich, powerful and very friendly. It’s surprising how they are still single.

All of them have super-rich dads who own their different companies and organisation. Some have tasted marriage and opted out after some reasons, while some have been carried away with work and their career. Here are some of the daughters of the super-rich who are still single:

1. Senator Gbemisola Saraki

This ravishingly beautiful woman, who was a two-term senator at the National Assembly would have been the current governor of Kwara state. After her marriage to Segun Fowora crashed some years ago, the super-politician has still remained single. The reasons are best known to her. She was born into wealth and she has done so well for herself that her achievements could compete with that of any man.

2. Arumah Oteh:

Ms Arunma Oteh is the current Vice President & Treasurer of the World Bank, she is also described as the “Iron Lady” of Nigeria’s Securities and Exchange Commission. Whether her status as a single woman will remain for long remains to be seen but going by her status and achievements, she has more than enough to bring into any marriage and of course that wedding, low-key or otherwise will surely be a society affair.

3. DJ Cuppy

The famous disc-jockey Dj Cuppy who is daughter of Billionaire, Femi Otedola spends time travelling around the world promoting her DJ art. The beautiful young lady whose relationship to professional footballer, Victor Anichebe is said to have hit the rocks is not married.

4. Deola Sagoe

Read more with, there Picture here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/7-beautiful-daughters-of-nigerias.html?m=1

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will by DRPAIT123(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Help me tell all of them that am still single too plus my father is even richer than theirs ,in case you don't know me...I am the proud son of Jeff Bezos
He adopted me a minute ago

(1) (Reply)

See Mayorkun's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Said He's Stingy! / Single Lady With No Means Of Income Be Living In A Palatial Apartment? Eucharia / Mercy Aigbe Gentry Finds True Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.