Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,218 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

What I Want Out Of Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What I Want Out Of Life? (336 Views)

Feeling Jaded? Here's How To Make Lemonades Out Of Life's Lemons / I Am Getting Tired Of Life . Unemployment Is Getting Me Insane. / What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Want Out Of Life? by Beadysworld: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Goal questions, for goal getters and goal achievers in respect to our goals in life. because many people can not really figure out what they really want out of life, because. Each and every one of us should always ask ourselves on a daily basis, is, what do I really want out of life, that is if you have a life, have you gotten a life worthily of living today without fear, many fear failure, because of that they refuse to live, they are only existing then, a lot of things are left undone or waiting for you to do then, is there languishing, well if you don’t do it others will, but do you know that the way you are to do it, is quite different from the way others will do it, oh my God why Nah, don’t allow the world to miss that your creative lovely touch, it is special on its own, if you could ask yourself this precious and golden question and comfortably answer it, first before that,

Goals can easily be achieved when we know our purpose and set a vision for our life, then always asked yourself this questions, it will help, direct you and guard you hourly read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/08/11/what-i-want-out-of-life/

(1) (Reply)

The Hazard Of Giving-up / Careers Can Be Brought Back Following This Steps / Career Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.