Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

What’s Driving The Return Of QR? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What’s Driving The Return Of QR? (499 Views)

Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) / My Joblessness Is Driving Me Insane / A Businessman To Loose His Shop Following The Return Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s Driving The Return Of QR? by naijabanking(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Until recently, choosing between NFC payments and QR codes would have been an easy choice. Now, with EMVCo releasing QR code payment specifications, large processors Mastercard and Visa exploring the method for merchant payments, and popular P2P apps like Venmo using the technology, it seems like the barcode-based system is resurfacing.

[url=naijabankingblog.com]See more on QR CODES[/url]

(1) (Reply)

100% Qualified For A Job?? / LASU Sacks 15 Lecturers And Two Non-academic Staff / Letter To My Mentee: You're Growing Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.