Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) (83395 Views)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by canalily(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
enonche85:

Beg for wetin I legally pay for again?...i'll make sure I start coming home late. Even though there will be no side chick, i'll make her believe there is one.
side chick is very very important o o o shocked
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by yellow237(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
simple pretend as if am calling one side chic also tell the imaginary side chic to wait me at one hotel like that the rest is history
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Fabulous7(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Blueeyedboi:
Take my car keys from the table..drive out and go catch some fun with my side chic...

what if you dont av a car key talkless of a car and money to spend for side chic
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by MisterGrace: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2017
LordKO:

I'm old enough to know that you belonged to the small-minded class of people. Hahaha.

Only an inexperienced, myopic and uneducated minor will reason the way you do.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2017
smash the phone on her head and lock her in the toilet grin
tell her she is very sexy in raincoats cheesy
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Peejoeee(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Will just begin the romance aspect
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Amadaz(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2017
LordKO:

There's an unpronounced conventional law that states a responsible woman shouldn't use a moment for sex/meal to trash out her differences with her husband or extract a promise from her husband - doing so amount to either prostitution or wickedness.

The picture as any sound mind can see depicts that of a hypocritically disingenuous woman. . . Mind games is only for small-minded people.

you're right but the question is do nigerian women know about your so called unconventional law? I don't think they have an inkling about that.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by LadyE12: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2017
on the bed is the best place to press the phone. especially just b4 turning the lights off. that's the last thing I do b4 I sleep.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by 701ecilana: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2017
LordKO:
Such a man should rather asked himself how, when and where he lost his respect before his wife. I mean, only a man who's not in charge - I didn't say in control - of his house/relationship will experience such an insult from his woman. If after the self-questions and he didn't find faults on himself, she deserves whatever light misfortune that may befall on her afterwards.

Time for sex/meal shouldn't be used in trashing out differences or extracting promises - only small-minded people does such. Her action in this picture depicts hypocritical disingenuousness.
My kind of man.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by 701ecilana: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2017
LordKO:
Such a man should rather asked himself how, when and where he lost his respect before his wife. I mean, only a man who's not in charge - I didn't say in control - of his house/relationship will experience such an insult from his woman. If after the self-questions and he didn't find faults on himself, she deserves whatever light misfortune that may befall on her afterwards.

Time for sex/meal shouldn't be used in trashing out differences or extracting promises - only small-minded people does such. Her action in this picture depicts hypocritical disingenuousness.
My kind of man. Love you.

1 Like

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by LordKO(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Amadaz:
you're right but the question is do nigerian women know about your so called unconventional law? I don't think they have an inkling about that.

Actually, it all depends on your ethical leanings and the class of women you pally with. Personally, I am of the diplomatic ethical leanings and I only pally with people (women) that shares same ethical leanings with me - I only go to places where I am celebrated, you can never find me at places where I am either not wanted or tolerated.

1 Like

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
will lick her ear, hold her nipples grin na she go throway the phone when anointing fall on her kiss
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by initiate: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
you missed the most common reason.-

Stevebamdex:
This happens when the sex life in your marriage is long dead and buried.
The sexual spark is no more active..!
Women love sex as much as men.I don't see reasons why your woman should deny you sex and if she does, then it means.

1- You are boring at it.possibly you only thrust in and out of her,remove then slept off not minding wether she is satisfied or not..how do you expect her to look forward having it with you again and again??

2-Maybe you don't keep a personal hygiene.some men even find it difficult to shower or brush before action.fowl smell from your mouth or armpit during love making is a big turn off for women.

3-You don't care for her needs neither sensitive to her feelings and this is the height of it.
And If you are not financially responsible at home or not caring for her well enough,why should you have an erection before your wife? Except you want to hear untold stories from your ancestorsgrin
These are some of the major reasons why she find it difficult going down with you.

Btw,
Please these are my personal opinion,you don't need to fight or argue with me.
Shalom..!
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by initiate: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
you missed the most common reason.-

the guy is probably BROKE and has been for a while
Stevebamdex:
Women love sex as much as men.I don't see reasons why your woman should deny you sex and if she does, then it means.

1- You are boring at it.possibly you only thrust in and out of her,remove then slept off not minding wether she is satisfied or not..how do you expect her to look forward having it with you again and again??

2-Maybe you don't keep a personal hygiene.some men even find it difficult to shower or brush before action.fowl smell from your mouth or armpit during love making is a big turn off for women.

3-You don't care for her needs neither sensitive to her feelings and this is the height of it.
And If you are not financially responsible at home or not caring for her well enough,why should you have an erection before your wife? Except you want to hear untold stories from your ancestorsgrin
These are some of the major reasons why she find it difficult going down with you.

Btw,
Shalom..!
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Abdul3391(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Nedfed:
I'll leave her and sleep just to avoid what happen in 2015
sir i'm a student of history, plz what happened in 2015
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by TLAX: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Hollicom:
You want to have sex with your wife she started pressing her phone what do you do

My ever reliable Agnes that sells in her mothers shop is just in the next street.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
i will pick up my phone and log in to nairaland.i know i will see rib-cracking comments.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by 9inches(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Her man looks like Nigeria's current ambassador to the UK, baba daura grin
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by bannykel: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Btw,
Shalom..!
U are so on point bro.

1 Like

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by bannykel: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2017
kennygee:
With the way she is looking all love struck while on the phone is what is worrying me.

Even with her husband close to her.
Exactly my worry too, what if the man happens to be de kind of husband that knows his wife EXIST only when he want to av sex

1 Like

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by henrycantona(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
badoi:

Must be something terrible grin

the unmistakable change that will change his girlfriend lol
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by bannykel: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Amadaz:
women will always have cause to misbehave towards their man at intervals regardless of how their man tries to maintain his dignity and respect.
I disagree. When u are MAN ENOUGH, dis shit ain't gonna happen.

2 Likes

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
abelprice:
It's easy just use these words.... baby I want my 1 inside your 0.. she will understand dey all do
Mallam Pikin. U Spoil
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by bannykel: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2017
ehissi:
Simple! Encourage her to continue pressing her phone, while she lies down facing the other side, then enter her from behind...... wink

Its a win win for everybody..... grin
badest boy
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by JJBROS(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Nedfed:

NEDFED, PLEASE WHAT HAPPENED IN 2015? grin grin grin grin
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by abelprice(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2017
CYBERWEAVER:

Mallam Pikin. U Spoil

Am a Christian by birth not Malam. . Abel

1 Like

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Franky9584(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
play wit her romantically even as she press the phone, if she is on, she will give it to u asap
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by toseen7: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2017
LordKO:

Lord KnockOut
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2017
Giver her head
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by marvin902(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
no wahala..
if she refuses to be available for me..
will gladly break my promise and find a side chick.. undecided undecided
i dont play with my bedmatics
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Dheco(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Nedfed:
I Trust U Nah, So Tell Us Wetin Happen Dat 2015,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Tell Us About Your Marriage / 2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.