Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) (83401 Views)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by tuscani: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Askance:

I think if she doesn want, she'll file a divorce. Read my tips pertaining this issue: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=44&view=getnewpost
what about if she wants you to be the one to file the divorce so as to clear her conscience
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Stevebamdex:

How deluded can you be? Is being stupid the only talent you have ?
I earlier stated that you should not attack me for airing my opinion. But I knew some nitwit and imbecilic individual like you would still come out and bark like a sahara breed dog.
If your woman cheated on you,how is that my concern ?
If you don't trust women base on what you have personally witness,why should you blame me for that?
The fact that you have monopoly to be stupid doesn't mean you should drag me along.As a matter of fact,I won't come down to the level of your enormous naivety. I'm too big for that..!
You seek for my attention and I'm sure you have got it.
Work on that loaf of bread you called brain next time before you quote me.

Your reply to him is spot on...People like him prowl the net looking for who to pour their self-inflicted frustrations on..

Your views on this thread are spot on too.,well done.

1 Like

Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
tuscani:
what about if she wants you to be the one to file the divorce so as to clear her conscience
Hello, this seems serious. I am here to help, follow my page (view signature). Nairaland will disallow and maybe ban me should I post some links you may read. However, I'd advise you sit her down and ask her how you could build the family. If she wants to quit, she will speak up.
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by tuscani: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Askance:

Hello, this seems serious. I am here to help, follow my page (view signature). Nairaland will disallow and maybe ban me should I post some links you may read. However, I'd advise you sit her down and ask her how you could build the family. If she wants to quit, she will speak up.
ok
Re: You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) by jbblues24(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2019
Buddy you're a young man hard man Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day You got blood on yo' face You big disgrace Wavin' your banner all over the place. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Tell Us About Your Marriage / 2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.