Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind (676 Views)

Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not / Become A Millionaire In 3months / Osun Govt To Pay 3months Salaries From Mondayl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind by elvisscientist(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
HOW I MADE MY FIRST 1MILLION NAIRA IN 3MONTHS USING A MACHINE THAT POUNDS/GRIND FUFU

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year if my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,yam,etc that makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.
It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines and also selling them.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I made lot of money and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that was my story to the land of riches

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555
Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com
If ure interested comment bellow

Re: How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind by abelprice(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice 1 bro... one needs to be industrious.. not wait for industry

1 Like

Re: How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind by vanmusco(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2017
I like Dis. How much is the machine?
Re: How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind by elvisscientist(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2017
vanmusco:
I like Dis. How much is the machine?

WhatsApp me if you're interested sir 08103107555

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / After The N Power Verification Exercise, What Next? / Being Loyal To Your Boss Vs Eye Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.