Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin (1879 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Islamic Rulings On Birth Control / Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Salam alaykum
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by iamgenius(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
I see Deathstroke has dis monicker, you need to aquire and learn Adad from good sheiks. Even though you might be right in some things that you say(not everything you say is right). U Lack Good Adab (Manner) in calling people to Islam. SMH for you in pity.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Dua is ibaadat.. and ibaadat should be done in exact way rasul did it. . anything part of ibaadat, that is done in another way apart from rasul way is bida. .and its kufru. . The opposite of ibaadat is kufru, the opposite of tawheed is kufru as opposite of belief is disbelief. . . We must always thread our ways of deen exactly the way rasul did. . .
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2017
In the matters of dua, the ummah has gone wr0ng in this masalah. It is synonymous with the issue of sujud(postration,bow) as form of greetings.. Muslims should follow kitab wa sunnah not the society or wrong\mistakes/ of the scholars...... What we will first discuss is the ways in which rasul did dua(quran and hadith), the way the salafs did dua(how rasul teach them and how they practised it) ...followed by the way firoqs do say dua...p,
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2017
Quran 40:60 . .ALLAH said we should call on HIM and HE will answer our prayers. But those who are too arrogant to serve HIM will find themselves in hell . . . . .NOTE: ALLAH made us understand here that dua is same as worship.. . . . . . . . . . . EVERY FIROQ (especially original sufi and shia) rejects and go against this verse.. they do call on other than ALLAH, sufi do call on their sheiks, tijani,niyas,bulala and others. .shia do call on ali, hassan, hussein and their other imams. . when making their dua, they do call on them to make things happen. .they worship them. .they do say ya ahmad tijani, ya bulala, ya niyas..things that only ALLAH could do are directed to humans. .some even do call prophet muhammad. . . this is kufru, its against quran teachings....... WE MUST REFRAIN FROM IT.. AND CALL ON ALLAH ALONE...(during difficulties or ease). . . christians call jesus, awon alawo call on jins,sufi call on human&jins,shia call on human. . . this is not part of islam ..its against quran..we must stop h4j
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Quran 17:110 .. To call upon ALLAH by HIS names ..( we all know that ALLAH only revealed 99 of HIS names to us through prophet muhammad ) . . . . . . . . . But firoq have distort it all. .especially sufi . . they do call ALLAH by the names HE doesnt reveal to us that HE bears.. onikijipa do say it..and their other sheiks.. and to those people that do call ALLAH olohun, oluwa, God. . .it is better to call ALLAH by the name HE says HE bears and by the names rasul and sahabahs do call HIM than to be calling HIM the name that isnt HIS. . .You people do claim its just ordinary translation, in which language does name of being is been translated? if you bear uthaymeen here in nigeria, that is what you will be refered t0 anywhere you go, only pronounciation can differ..and besides, oluwa and olohun is an idol name in yoruba language...and the word God means supreme being..its also used for human..captial G or not,it doesnt refer to ALLAH.call HIM what rasul did, n0t what language translate.CAL HIM BY HIS NAME ALLAH.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Quran 2:186 .. ALLAH said HE is near to us, and HE answers dua when HE is called upon. . . firoq also distort this. . they keep shouting just like christians. .sufi, nasfat,shia and others. .
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Quran 7:197 . . call upon ALLAH in private ... firoq also go against this verse.. they do call ALLAH in public.. in jammah... even when they call ALLAH in private, they are always doing it wrongly . . . rasul never did dua with tesubah, with strange names given to ALLAH like those firoq always do, he didnt do dua in jammah, he didnt shout when doing dua, he didnt do all sort of innovations firoq do in dua. .he didnt turn all quran surah to dua(yasin,mulk,iklas and others firoq do use for dua), he didnt read quran surah from end to begining .he didnt select thursday, wednesday, friday and other days, time and place firoq do select for dua, he didnt say dua after salats, he didnt say dua loud or in jammah during burial, he didnt do jalabi, soccery and call it dua, he didnt pray into items(water,coconut,salt,money and other things firoq do use) for people to use, he never did dua making count m0re than 100 and so on.. .there are many more that rasul never did in dua and firoq do always do. . . .pmmg4
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
And there is absolutely no proof in islam for someone to request for dua from another person, for someone to put himself in a position that people should come to him for solution to their problems.. its kufru. .its bida.. some people even do put m0ney in front of those togut that they should make dua for their parents, family, business and other things.. its plain kufru . . we are to perform dua or make dua for ourselves without asking for the help of anybody or even using anybody not even rasul as tawasul.. for you to take s0me0ne or s0mething as intermediary between you and ALLAH, it amounts to kufru. its the same thing rasul fight the pagans of jahiliyah times for. .tawasul with s0mething or someone towards ALLAH..that is why rasul made takfir of them.. and its the same thing every firoq is doing today..same thing sufi,shia and other firoq are doing today,
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
They make dua by grave side, they do tawasul with the dead person in grave, with the aim that albarka of the dead wil make their dua accepted.. its plain kufru.. both shia and sufi still practise it till date..
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
During the time of rasul, sahabahs didnt make dua for themselves openly nor ask dua from themselves nor some or one of the sahabah said people should come to him for dua . . . what ALLAH didnt order, rasul wont say or do it, and sahabahs too w0nt say or do it but its these firoq that is always going against the order of ALLAH and warnings of rasul and thereby turning bida into sunnah and make people practising sunnah look like bida to people. . rasul didnt divide bida, people did, rasul said bida is kufru, people say its sin and kufru, rasul command us to eat with 3 fingers, people use spoon, rasul commanded us to do adkar with our right hand fingers, people use tesubah and other counting method, rasul said we should follow him, people follows firoq. . and people who is making awarness of people about quran and hadith turns to misguided people in the view of people and ahlu bida becomes guided in people's view. . we are to follow rasul only..just him..
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Dua is recommended by rasul during the last sujud and ataiyah . . no dua after salat. . tawasul is to be made with our good deeds...
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Sahih muslim 2732 . . Saying prayers behind our brothers(muslim) back is best . . . do not do like the firoqs, that they always say dua when they see eachother .
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
On saying amin in islam . ... it is only said during salat .. not during dua. . rasul made lots of dua for his companions during his era. . he did so for ibn abass, abu hurairah mother, the blind man and others....... non of them says amin during the prayers rasul did for them.. that is exactly why we muslims should never say amin when s0me0ne is saying dua f0r us. .its n0t in islam..it has no pr0of.. even saying dua for s0me0ne in his presence is n0t d0ne by any of the sahabah to eachother. . . STICK TO ISLAM AND SUNNAH .. then you will be fine, do n0t care ab0ut what people say but what rasul says
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bukhari volume 5, book 57 and number 100,(ibn abass) Bukhari al adab al mufrad 34(abu hurayrah mum) blind man ( saheeh al jaami as sagheer 1279 . . . NO AMIN TO BE SAID AFTER DUA . . . . SALAM ALAYKUM WARARAHMATULLAH WABARAKAHUHU. . .ukhari
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by AbuUbayy1(m): 3:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Why should there be no "Amin" after Dua?.
what of the hadith of the prophet(salallahu alayhi wasallam) where he said Aameen to d prayer of angel jubril?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2017
AbuUbayy1:
Why should there be no "Amin" after Dua?.
what of the hadith of the prophet(salallahu alayhi wasallam) where he said Aameen to d prayer of angel jubril?
1. HADITH DAIF. . bring the isnad and i will explain why its daif. 2. if we were to assume the hadith is hassan, Angel jubril to rasul. . NOT rasul to other human being. .besides, there are other hadith were rasul prayed for human like us(sahabah) and they did not say ameen. .
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
1. HADITH DAIF. . bring the isnad and i will explain why its daif. 2. if we were to assume the hadith is hassan, Angel jubril to rasul. . NOT rasul to other human being. .besides, there are other hadith were rasul prayed for human like us(sahabah) and they did not say ameen. .
if your momma pray for you passionately you can close your mouth and stare at her face.

ọ̀mo ale Yorùbá. Alaimọ́kan. O ti keu s'odi shocked Keu árọ́ shocked

Dalil for saying "AMEENA" after any dua by anyone is clear from after recitation of sura Fathia. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by iamgenius(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
@Empiree Dat guy is a real fool. His reply now will be SHEBI DAT ONE NA INSIDE PRAYER. What a fool he is!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Who declared the hadith "weak"?.
when did you became a "muhadith"?.
I'm now getting your creed.
Allahul musta'an.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUbayy1:

Who declared the hadith "weak"?.
when did you became a "muhadith"?.
I'm now getting your creed.
Allahul musta'an.
Simple question. . bring the isnad... and explain its sahih. . If u can't, just shut up. stop confusing people who are just understanding the deen.. and even if its sahih, it still proves that we cant say amin when s0me0ne makes dua for us..
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2017
iamgenius:
@Empiree Dat guy is a real fool. His reply now will be SHEBI DAT ONE NA INSIDE PRAYER. What a fool he is!
Bring the proof from quran or hadith that we can say amen when we are making dua for someone or we are being make dua for. . . ONLY A STUPID IDIOT AND A FOOLISH NIMCOMPOOP, A COMPOUND FOOL will follow anything that doesnt have proof in islam. . . sebi i asked u to bring proof for the bida mukafira and mufasiko u keep shouting and telling people about. . and you say you dont know it.. yet u are always shouting bida mufasiko and mukafira go against the fact that all bida kufru. . . tshew. . o
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
It was narrated by Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), that when Allah, may He be exalted, created Adam, He said to him: “Go and greet that group – who were a group of the angels who were sitting (nearby) – and listen to their response, for it will be your greeting and the greeting of your descendants.” So he went to them and said As-salaamu ‘alaykum (peace be upon you), and they said As-salaamu ‘alayka wa rahmat-Allah (peace be upon you and the blessing of Allah), so they added (the words) wa rahmat-Allah. So salaam is the greeting of Adam and his descendants.

I think you know this hadith is in Saheehayn! Read and re-read it and juxtapose it with angels saying aameen to du'a!

Another hadith was when Angel Jubril came to teach the sahaba the deen as a human sitting among them!

One day while the Prophet (ﷺ) was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied,"To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you.".... Saheeh Bukhari.

Kaab Ibn Ujrah (radhi Allaahu anhu) relates that Rasulullah (peace be upon him) said Come near to the mimbar and we came near the mimbar. When He (peace be upon him) climbed the first step of the mimbar, He (peace be upon him) said “Aameen”, When He (peace be upon him) ascended the second step, He (peace be upon him) said “Aameen”, When He (peace be upon him) climbed the third step, He (peace be upon him) said “Aameen” When He (peace be upon him) came down, We said “O Rasool of Allah (peace be upon him), we have heard from you today something which we never heard before” He (peace be upon him) said When I climbed the first step, the angel Jibraeel (alaihi as-salam) appeared before me and said

“Destruction to him who found the blessed month of Ramdhan and let it pass by without gaining forgiveness”

upon that I said ‘Aameen’. When I climbed the second step, he said,

“Destruction to him before whom thy name is taken and then he does not make Dua for Allah’s blessing on me (by saying, for example , Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam).”

I replied ‘Aameen’. When I climbed the third step, he said

“Destruction unto him in whose lifetime his parents or either one of them reaches old age, and (through failure to serve them) he is not allowed to enter Jannah”.

I said ‘Aameen’. (Hakim, Baihaqi)

So many hadiths about angels interaction with the companions and Prophets in which they teach us our deen but ...."whoever Allah has guide will never go astray. And he who Allay Strays will never find the path..."
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv . .the hadith you quoted is correct and even has aayah in quran . . the laws of each prophet to their sent people is absolutely different. . and every single islamic issue has proof from quran and hadith. . the question i will ask you, is saying salam as mode oof greetings in islam #dd #an obligatory for we muslims because ALLAH commanded Nabiy ADAM to or because abu hurairah said rasul told him about how adam greet the angels or ALLAH commanded rasul to tell we muslims to say salam as m0de of greetings am0ngst ourselves? . . . . . besides, there is separate hadith on how we muslims should greet ourselves ask by sahabah fr0m rasul. . . islam(message br0ught by prophet muhammad) is simijar but different fr0m every other prophet message... . similarity doesnt mean we have to add what rasul didnt instruct us to do that is d0ne by other prophet? why do u then perform salat by starting with takbir and end with tasleem? why n0t perform salat like nabiy eesa, musa, noah did . mggmggjggl
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Rashduct4luv . .the hadith you quoted is correct and even has aayah in quran . . the laws of each prophet to their sent people is absolutely different. . and every single islamic issue has proof from quran and hadith. . the question i will ask you, is saying salam as mode oof greetings in islam #dd #an obligatory for we muslims because ALLAH commanded Nabiy ADAM to or because abu hurairah said rasul told him about how adam greet the angels or ALLAH commanded rasul to tell we muslims to say salam as m0de of greetings am0ngst ourselves? . . . . . besides, there is separate hadith on how we muslims should greet ourselves ask by sahabah fr0m rasul. . . islam(message br0ught by prophet muhammad) is simijar but different fr0m every other prophet message... . similarity doesnt mean we have to add what rasul didnt instruct us to do that is d0ne by other prophet? why do u then perform salat by starting with takbir and end with tasleem? why n0t perform salat like nabiy eesa, musa, noah did . mggmggjggl

You cant use psychology on me, I just proved to you that angels has always been used by Allah in teaching the deen to the Prophets from Adam to the Prophet Muhammad. (may Allah's peace and blessing be upon them all)
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

You cant use psychology on me, I just proved to you that angels has always been used by Allah in teaching the deen to the Prophets from Adam to the Prophet Muhammad. (may Allah's peace and blessing be upon them all)
I gave u proofs u call it psycology. ofcourse, angels are used by ALLAH to teach us deen. 1. rasul was saying ameen to the dua of jibril. 2. why didnt rasul teach sahabahs to be saying ameen when someone does dua for them? 3. there are hadiths were rasul makes dua for various sahabahs and n0ne said ameen. 4. the hadith where rasul was said to have said ameen is daif. 5. even if the hadith is sahih, sahabah would have kn0wn because rasul relates and practise everything to them, why has non of them ever said ameen apart fr0m during salat? 6. besides, non of them do make dua for themselves when they see eachother or in eachother presence..its against the teaching of rasul.. OK,BRING HADITH WHERE RASUL MAKES DUA AND PEOPLE SAY AMIN. . . oinghnf
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Now, before i start my discussion . . i have 1 question to people who believes bida is into 2 (mukafira,mufasiko) and that n0t all bida is kufru . . . ARE KHAWARIJ MUSLIM? IF YES, WHICH BIDA MUKAFIRA THEY ARE INTO? and if no, which bida mufasiko they are into? . . . . mind you and if say khawarij are muslims, then u are saying ALI killed and waged war against muslims. . so, explain yourselves. .
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I gave u proofs u call it psycology. ofcourse, angels are used by ALLAH to teach us deen. 1. rasul was saying ameen to the dua of jibril. 2. why didnt rasul teach sahabahs to be saying ameen when someone does dua for them? 3. there are hadiths were rasul makes dua for various sahabahs and n0ne said ameen. 4. the hadith where rasul was said to have said ameen is daif. 5. even if the hadith is sahih, sahabah would have kn0wn because rasul relates and practise everything to them, why has non of them ever said ameen apart fr0m during salat? 6. besides, non of them do make dua for themselves when they see each other or in each other presence..its against the teaching of rasul.. OK,BRING HADITH WHERE RASUL MAKES DUA AND PEOPLE SAY AMIN. . . oinghnf

See Psychology again! why was the Prophet advised to say ameen?

And is Surat al fathia not enough supplication to say aameen during salat?

Why is the hadith do'eef? Bring out the weak person out from its chain of transmitters.

Is this one too do'eef?

Abud-Darda’ (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “The supplication of a Muslim for his (Muslim) brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: `Aameen! May it be for you, too‘.”
[Muslim].

May Allah guide you from this innovation!
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by iamgenius(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
@Rashduct4luv don't mind dat guy jare, I dont know when he became a muhaddith to be da'afaing a saheeh hadith. I think one of their problems is that; they don't believe in qiyaas, they only want everything we do to have a hadith sareeh. Na Ignorance No Wan Leave
AbuUthaymeen
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

See Psychology again! why was the Prophet advised to say ameen?

And is Surat al fathia not enough supplication to say aameen during salat?

Why is the hadith do'eef? Bring out the weak person out from its chain of transmitters.

Is this one too do'eef?

Abud-Darda’ (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “The supplication of a Muslim for his (Muslim) brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: `Aameen! May it be for you, too‘.”
[Muslim].

May Allah guide you from this innovation!
LAUGHING. .sebi its angel that will say amin. . how does angel saying ameen to the dua(muslim makes for his brother) behind his back, relates to you saying amin when s0me0ne makes dua for you? . . . .this hadith is even saying its angels job to say amin n0t ours
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
iamgenius:
@Rashduct4luv don't mind dat guy jare, I dont know when he became a muhaddith to be da'afaing a saheeh hadith. I think one of their problems is that; they don't believe in qiyaas, they only want everything we do to have a hadith sareeh. Na Ignorance No Wan Leave
LAUGHING. .JUST QUOTE HADITH OR QURAN TO REBUFF ME. . Simple. . even if you were to use qiyas, it must have pr0of in quran or hadith . . . am still waiting for your pr0of 0n muka and mufa siko o lol
Re: Islamic Rulings On Dua And Amin by Empiree: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Waste of time debating this dull guy called AbuUthaymeen.

Even Allah Himself made du'a for nabi (saw) followed with "ameena". Al-Fath 27

If creator said ameena after making du'a for His messanger, who the hell are you to say otherwise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Ex-Hindu Who Converted 108,000 People To Islam / I Didn't Fast For One Day This Ramadan Subhanallah / Matters Arising On The Miracle Baby In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.