Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,852 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 AM

Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country (788 Views)

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans / Yahya Jammeh: A President Who Is Far Richer Than His Country (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by MrRationaL(m): 1:35am On Aug 12, 2017
I came across this post on facebook. A kenya man known as Hassan Wanjiku was blasting his country for being so stupid. Bellow is what he wrote.

''Let me say this before I sleep,kenyan we are so stupid, and and I mean what I am saying.
Kenyans citizens we are stupid,if Raila and Uhuru abuse each other. We youths we don't have the right to abuse Raila or neither do we have the right to abuse Uhuru. You might not accept him as your president,but don't show your stupidity by trying to abuse him.
He went further to say , do we even have a sense of who a leader is? do we even av an idea of what can happen to us wen we don't respect the leaders in power? if your father,mother,your teacher,your poster have never taught u to respect the authority, know it today that before God you are disgusting.
When we disrespect the leaders,so may u mature if u Kikuyu and you abuse raila,n may u mature if u abuse the president just because of raila,don't dare,for me am sorry for having said anything stupid about baba,n may God forgive us as Kenyans, ''
Bellow is the Screenshoot:
Original source=

Re: Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by TheHistorian(m): 1:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Horrible Sentence Construction.
Re: Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by Agimor(m): 1:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Kenyans at it again... Always having something entertaining for Nigerians.
Re: Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by MrRationaL(m): 2:37am On Aug 12, 2017
Cc. Lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
fynestboiy
ishilove
mimzzy
refiner
Biafrabushboy
naijaboiy
lanicky
ritababe
Aminat508
vizkiz
makydebbie
thepussyhunter
Re: Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by olawaletimi(m): 3:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Someone will now tell me Kenyans are better than Nigerians. SMH
Re: Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by iLoveConductor: 4:16am On Aug 12, 2017
olawaletimi:
Someone will now tell me Kenyans are better than Nigerians. SMH
Before nko? You're only better than Kenyans when it comes to slamming your head on concrete and eating slimmy hydraulic. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by Sebastine1994(m): 5:00am On Aug 12, 2017
For you to attack any legitimate authority come with facts not throwing stones without target. It becomes noise and tire the people who wants to listen.
Re: Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:12am On Aug 12, 2017
You the Op that found any form of sense in that senseless post and dim it worthy of your time to copy and paste here are not spare of stup****ty..
Re: Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country by blingxx(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Before nko? You're only better than Kenyans when it comes to slamming your head on concrete and eating slimmy hydraulic. cheesy cheesy

at least it better than developing other countries by force grin

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) / Snakes Force Liberian President George Weah From Office / We Will Kill All Africans & Take Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.