Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Can You Identify This Car For Me???? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Identify This Car For Me???? (1441 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Please Tell Me About This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:03am On Aug 12, 2017
I saw it today and fell in love. had to take a video of it...... these are the screenshots from the video.

I've seen cars but this one stole my heart. the build... the way the engine roared. damn!!!

if anyone knows the name of this car... Biko tell me. I must buy!!! I want to start saving

Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by Nova01(m): 2:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Chevrolet camaro thats the name

3 Likes

Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by arsenic33(m): 2:22am On Aug 12, 2017
it looks like one of my cars. lemme goan check the papers. ayam comin
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Nova01:
Chevrolet camaro thats the name
thanks.... from the prices I saw online... it's close to 10milla. not too expensive.
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2017
arsenic33:
it looks like one of my cars. lemme goan check the papers. ayam comin
Lol. One of your cars.. come and dash me one o
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by Marvel1206: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2017
Chevrolet, this car dey real racing
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
Chevrolet, this car dey real racing
I've seen it on real racing... that's why I was thrilled... Marv... don't you want one ni
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by Marvel1206: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I've seen it on real racing... that's why I was thrilled... Marv... don't you want one ni
Why not. The sound is cheesy
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
Why not. The sound is cheesy
you still have that real racing game?
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
thanks.... from the prices I saw online... it's close to 10milla. not too expensive.

If a hear. The car is more beautiful than it's price. It starts at $27,000. A fully loaded Honda Accord touring v6 is more expensive.
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
greenhulk:

If a hear. The car is more beautiful than it's price. It starts at $27,000. A fully loaded Honda Accord touring v6 is more expensive.
.. the convertible is 33,000who needs an Honda accord when I can get this beautiful red baby. I was expecting the price to be close to 15mila upwards..

the accord looks so much like the regular salon car. no one will feel it.

this Chevrolet camaro does it for me. GT...

if one gets it... which automobile workshop in Nigeria will fix it if it develops a fault.
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by Marvel1206: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
you still have that real racing game?
Nahh
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
NevetsIbot:
.. the convertible is 33,000who needs an Honda accord when I can get this beautiful red baby. I was expecting the price to be close to 15mila upwards..

the accord looks so much like the regular salon car. no one will feel it.

this Chevrolet camaro does it for me. GT...

if one gets it... which automobile workshop in Nigeria will fix it if it develops a fault.

Of course that's because the Accord is a regular daily driver. I'm not asking u to buy accord oh, I just used it as a example. The Camaro is a nice weekend car, is it practical enough as a daily driver in Nigeria? I don't think so. U will enjoy it if u have like 2 cars already and take this out on weekends or special occasions. If u r buying this as an only car then na OYO u dey.
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
greenhulk:

Of course that's because the Accord is a regular daily driver. I'm not asking u to buy accord oh, I just used it as a example. The Camaro is a nice weekend car, is it practical enough as a daily driver in Nigeria? I don't think so. U will enjoy it if u have like 2 cars already and take this out on weekends or special occasions. If u r buying this as an only car then na OYO u dey.
Lol.. who'll be driving the camaro around naija Lol. gbese.
Re: Can You Identify This Car For Me???? by engrsyer(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op, go and ask Dino Melaye

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Catalytic Converter Cost / Compressor Coil / Please Help, Nissan Maxima Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.