Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song (15375 Views)

Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video / Sean Kingston To Wizkid: "Let's Do A Collaboration" (Photos) / Davido Featured In "Kryptonite" Sean Kingston And Torylanez New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Abfinest007(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
good collabor but Sean Kingston is an old horse not making wave again in d music industry
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
xxx12231:
Click Here To Download
guy take make u cool off..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by peacesamuel94(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Effizy12:
He needs to work harder,wizkid has gone far than this.

You mean by featuring ghosts and international voices.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by OKorowanta: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm not surprised Kingston accepted Davido's largesse cos he was bankrupt and very broke.
Davido must av paid millions just to be on Kingston's song.
All join.
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by tens4real(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
each time i hear davido's news it reminds me of his savage reply......THE FOOTBALLER YOU DONT SEE IS FAR BETTER THAN THE DRAKE THAT NEVER CAME CLOSER....may God forgiv OBO!

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by talebearer123: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is this permited on NL

xxx12231:
Click Here To Download
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by beejhay69: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
rozayx5:

I hope to start seeing the artists in his videos

And not the one who don't come closer
Lol grin
rozayx5:

I hope to start seeing the artists in his videos

And not the one who don't come closer
Lol
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by djeezy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is Sean Kingston still singing. Been like ages I heard his songs.
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by medolab90(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by justice212: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Him done start again abi we no go hear word again
Wizkid has done it we no hear talk here and there o but you never even do be tha oh
Oga respect your baby age
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by mrMeen(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
VanBommel:
what's this bullshit shocked shocked angry Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
its not only me that saw it grin
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by VanBommel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
mrMeen:
its not only me that saw it grin
lol grin grin
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by agbonkamen(f): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sean Kingston my crush grin
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by okenwaa(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wasted efforts.........very soon en go feature skyB
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Icedprince1d(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
VanBommel:
they are more relevant than your lineage

Nairalandcs dis one will do na
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Davido's playing catch-up.....
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by talebearer123: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Hotzone(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
VanBommel:
Ur ugly interference tells much about ur behavior. Take it soft bro, life's so easy

1 Like

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by SirMazi: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
justice212:
Him done start again abi we no go hear word again
Wizkid has done it we no hear talk here and there o but you never even do be tha oh
Oga respect your baby age
So na Davido bring this to Nairaland,foolish fool
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by bollybanty1: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nairaland finest artiste 'Bollybanty' as decided to drop a song titled 'Thankful' to all good music lovers.
If you have any reason to thank God for, then you really need to listen to this song.

http://naijabambam.com/download-mp3/bollybanty-thankful/

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Veeflow(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
sadnormal human being will just be comparing wizkid and davido. Imagine undecided when its clear that wizzy is the best any day any time Musically. There should be a difference btw musician and artiste biko. Compare IF and Fall are great tracks for sure. If I lie make buhari fall on me. But Pere?? Lmao. Bullshit abeg. Even though drake never came closer, davido won't ever give us that clean and nice sound that wizzy dropped..Lai lai. Even if him papa like make he sell all him asset feature kanye west and diddy join with jayz. Still wondering if meekmills still remember his verse in fan mi sef grin grin. One frog voice fan will soon quote me
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by josielewa(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
sukkot:
a bunch of nobodys
davido is a nobody abi, sean Kingston nobody abi, tory lanes nobody abi.....but i can confirm it 100% that you are a nobody cos u not even popular in your family....mtchew....

1 Like

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by sukkot: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
josielewa:
davido is a nobody abi, sean Kingston nobody abi, tory lanes nobody abi.....but i can confirm it 100% that you are a nobody cos u not even popular in your family....mtchew....
FINISH HIM
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
Sean Kingston? Come on that's scarping the bottom a bit.

Sean Kingston? Bottom of pit? Even chris brown can't call Sean kingston bottom of pit. He dare not.

I'm sure the last song you've heard of sean kingston was that "beautiful girls" song like a decade ago. So its you that is outdated.
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Effizy12(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
talebearer123:
Where has wizkid gone with the songs that are full of "o yeah" oh nana" Ooowouuoh" "O yeyeyeh" Nothing meaninful No message Same tone for several years.
You think hanging out with American Stars is what makes one classic.

Davido is ruling the waves now as always and that truth is very bitter.

But you gullible enjoy meaningless

Girl you're beautifiltu,my number one tuntun tun
sipping burukutu,for your love tutu
I go chook you chuku chuku o
Biko obianuiu,shey you do me juju
cause I'm feeling the Juju.
LMAO
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by janefame3: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
DoLessons is currently hiring private lesson tutors in all LGAs. Visit https://dolessons.com
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by MissRaine69(f): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
truthsayer009:

Sean Kingston? Bottom of pit? Even chris brown can't call Sean kingston bottom of pit. He dare not.

I'm sure the last song you've heard of sean kingston was that "beautiful girls" song like a decade ago. So its you that is outdated.
Yippee for you
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

Yippee for you

Lol, waiting for you to put your real pix on NL, Shy girl tongue
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by sunshineV(f): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
VanBommel:

Ah ah! Bhet why d painment now are they ur family
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by MissRaine69(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
truthsayer009:

Lol, waiting for you to put your real pix on NL, Shy girl tongue

Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by talebearer123: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Effizy12:

But you gullible enjoy meaningless

Girl you're beautifiltu,my number one tuntun tun
sipping burukutu,for your love tutu
I go chook you chuku chuku o
Biko obianuiu,shey you do me juju
cause I'm feeling the Juju.
LMAO

You are really feeling the juju

OBO RULES THE WAVES grin
Re: Davido, Sean Kingston & Tory Lanez To Collaborate On New Song by VanBommel(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hotzone:

Ur ugly interference tells much about ur behavior. Take it soft bro, life's so easy
pls take your use.less life out of my mention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pamela Lilybox, Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria, Releases Stunning Photos / Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids / Nollywood Stars In London For Rok TV Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.