Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) (20468 Views)

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by sixtuschimere: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2017
In recognition of his leadership and humanitarian works, the government of Paraguay presented Prophet T.B. Joshua with the Paraguay Order of Merit, Paraguay’s Highest Honour to T.B. Joshua. In addition to this honour of privilege, the Board and Members of the Asuncion Municipality declared Prophet T.B. Joshua as an Illustrious visitor, sealing this off with the presentation of Honour of Illustrious Visitor and the Key of The City of Asuncion to him.

Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua started yesterday.According to him,they were joined by people not only of Paraguayan origin, but also nationals from neighbouring countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and other South American countries. The Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua, taking place from Friday 11 August 2017 and Saturday 12 August 2017, at the Estadio de los Defensores del Chaco in the Paraguayan capital city of Asuncion, is to only bring divine healing, redemption, restoration and deliverance to the sick, fallen, weak and deprived but also bring the people of Paraguay and South America closer to God through the works of God’s Word.

The Day-1 of the Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua ended successfully after a mass prayer, which was followed by the Presentation of Paraguay Order of Merit – Paraguay’s Highest Honour to T.B. Joshua – and the Presentation of Illustrious Visitor, which was crowned with the presentation of the Key of The City to Prophet T.B. Joshua, in recognition of his global leadership and humanitarian work that is changing lives, changing nations and changing the world.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/tb-joshua-receives-paraguay-order-of.html?m=1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by sixtuschimere: 6:23am On Aug 12, 2017

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by zinachidi(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2017
O boy eeh, that woman fat nor be here ooo. Choii.

6 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by taylor88(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2017
planning to open a church soon

if am not called by God I'll employ a called man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2017
I am atheist but I must commend you for your humanitarian efforts. Thank you very much. Thank you for torching many lives by your action and not just word. You tried too in nigeria but so many self made saints keep injecting poisonous opinion. Thank you

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by FemiEddy(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2017
This man is trying sha......keep it up

20 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Afonja man making waves since 5BC grin

7 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by PMWSpirit(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2017
Unlike those vagabonds with 2 private jets, even Israel ready to collect this man from naija. But them no fit buy out his contract clause with naija

10 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by shadeyinka(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am atheist but I must commend you for your humanitarian efforts. Thank you very much. Thank you for torching many lives by your action and not just word. You tried too in nigeria but so many self made saints keep injecting poisonous opinion. Thank you

Nice comment from a self proclaimed atheist.

Sincerely, do you think the
Deliverances
Healings,
Prophecies,
and other Miracles are fakes?

Could it be that only the philanthropic activities are real?

Atheism may just be a choice of behaviour rather than the truth

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by amamahdaniel(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
I believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the
Holy Spirit, i also believe in His anointed servants prophet TB Joshua. To those of You that are saying negative things about him, i pray God should open the eyes of your faith in Jesus name.. more anointing SIR

10 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Penalty82(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Render therefore to all their dues:tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another:for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

4 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by wunmi590(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by MasterChen: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by free2ryhme: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
sixtuschimere:
   In recognition of his leadership and humanitarian works, the government of Paraguay presented Prophet T.B. Joshua with the Paraguay Order of Merit, Paraguay’s Highest Honour to T.B. Joshua. In addition to this honour of privilege, the Board and Members of the Asuncion Municipality declared Prophet T.B. Joshua as an Illustrious visitor, sealing this off with the presentation of Honour of Illustrious Visitor and the Key of The City of Asuncion to him.

Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua started yesterday.According to him,they were joined by people not only of Paraguayan origin, but also nationals from neighbouring countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and other South American countries. The Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua, taking place from Friday 11 August 2017 and Saturday 12 August 2017, at the Estadio de los Defensores del Chaco in the Paraguayan capital city of Asuncion, is to only bring divine healing, redemption, restoration and deliverance to the sick, fallen, weak and deprived but also bring the people of Paraguay and South America closer to God through the works of God’s Word.

The Day-1 of the Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua ended successfully after a mass prayer, which was followed by the Presentation of Paraguay Order of Merit – Paraguay’s Highest Honour to T.B. Joshua – and the Presentation of Illustrious Visitor, which was crowned with the presentation of the Key of The City to Prophet T.B. Joshua, in recognition of his global leadership and humanitarian work that is changing lives, changing nations and changing the world.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/tb-joshua-receives-paraguay-order-of.html?m=1

ok
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Sirheny007(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Demonic servants of God.. angry angry
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Dmeji4444(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Guy man
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Olukokosir(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:

God bless u

5 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by takenadoh: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
No comment for now. I dey come
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Kolababe: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Government should associate with this guy. Whether fake miracle or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ihatebuhari(f): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
God bless u MOG.
Hope to visit your church someday, thou im a lesbian hope u accept me.

1 Like

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
wunmi590:
Good
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ogogoroNo1: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Congrats sir
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Pray(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wehdone sir
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Olukokosir(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sirheny007:
Demonic servants of God.. angry angry

U nid help

2 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Ovokoo: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by bbbabes(f): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
A priest is only valued in a foreign land

1 Like

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by dabbe(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hell is real modafucker
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by brightalo17: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
haters will never sleep today

2 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by sholly2017: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
yra
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Atalia: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Who is this one again... u'r an atheist so y u telling us?? Gosh, some persons can be annoying
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Penalty82(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Matthew 5:38 Really Mean? / Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.