Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) (20469 Views)

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by talebearer123: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
taylor88:
planning to open a church soon

if am not called by God I'll employ a called man

Great !

The "Two both of you"

both the called and the uncalled might immediately be called home finally by God.
Before u dent his image.
grin
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by talebearer123: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am atheist but I must commend you for your humanitarian efforts. Thank you very much. Thank you for torching many lives by your action and not just word. You tried too in nigeria but so many self made saints keep injecting poisonous opinion. Thank you

Good u must love this man.
But by which power do you think he does those miracles. Just wondering wot the atheists think of miracles. Since u believe there is no God.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ssogundele(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God bless u MOG.

Hope to visit your church someday, thou im a lesbian hope u accept me.
First you need to change your moniker before you can ask others to accept your personal sexual-self-orientation. Hate beget hate and bearth violence!
On a lighter note, how much is that padded hip expander? Looks dope on you.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ihatebuhari(f): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
ssogundele:

First you need to change your moniker before you can ask others to accept your personal sexual-self-orientation. Hate beget hate and bearth violence!
On a lighter note, how much is that padded hip expander? Looks dope on you.
lol i wish i can change it, anyway pls forgive me
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by mrsfavour(f): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Penalty82:

Romans 13:7
God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Smooyis(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Congratulations to the man of God. All glory be unto God.

1 Like

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Sunglass20(f): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Prophet TB Joshua, my life would never have been a complete one without you. Thank you so much. God will forever honour you daddy.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by shigishege: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
dats my man. thank u so much for being good to everyone
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Emmawa(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2017
mind ur words. Do not judge that u may not b judge
Sirheny007:
Demonic servants of God.. angry angry
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Emmawa(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Don't think anything evil but appreciate wot u are seeing. Allow God Himself to be d judge of every of His servant
talebearer123:

Good u must love this man.
But by which power do you think he does those miracles. Just wondering wot the atheists think of miracles. Since u believe there is no God.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ScienceWatch: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
zolapower:
Now that bible passage has come to pass that a prophet is not honored in his own country. May God continue to honor u. And I also pray that God should forgive me for I have sinned against him and you . U are the only man of God in Nigeria who has fed,cloth and gave the hunger when they are in need . Shalom baba TB JOSHUA
I agree. We all know what happened to the country (Israel) after they rejected Jesus. When the mighty SCOAN CHURCH relocate to Israel to bring the Jews closer to Jesus, Nigeria will mourn their loss.

Today, the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, in Paraguay and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

The holy Prophet TB Joshua is a true Disciple of the living God anointed by Jesus Christ. The Evidence speaks for it self. Don’t be deceived by others. Study the truth about the SCOAN CHURCH that is 100% transparent on the free channel Emmanuel TV.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ScienceWatch: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am atheist but I must commend you for your humanitarian efforts. Thank you very much. Thank you for torching many lives by your action and not just word. You tried too in nigeria but so many self made saints keep injecting poisonous opinion. Thank you
Well said Sebastine1994, you prove that you are an independent thinker and not swayed by popular opinions concerning this mighty man of God. Stay strong !

You may enjoy the deep truths hidden in this;

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the True God, but by me.
Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them(disciples/pastors) into the world to do the same.
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

This proves that what Prophet TB Joshua is doing is under the authority of Jesus. No Satanist has ever done this kind of miracles. Stupids keep claiming that Satan can do the same miracles, I have searched all over but I have not found one evil person that can do it.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Today, the whole world is blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

1 Like

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by warmachine(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I agree. We all know what happened to the country (Israel) after they rejected Jesus. When the mighty SCOAN CHURCH relocate to Israel to bring the Jews closer to Jesus, Nigeria will mourn their loss.

Today, the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miraculous WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, in Paraguay and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

The holy Prophet TB Joshua is a true Disciple of the living God anointed by Jesus Christ. The Evidence speaks for it self. Don’t be deceived by others. Study the truth about the SCOAN CHURCH that is 100% transparent on the free channel Emmanuel TV.

Truth....
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by AeroplaneApple: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
sixtuschimere:
   In recognition of his leadership and humanitarian works, the government of Paraguay presented Prophet T.B. Joshua with the Paraguay Order of Merit, Paraguay’s Highest Honour to T.B. Joshua. In addition to this honour of privilege, the Board and Members of the Asuncion Municipality declared Prophet T.B. Joshua as an Illustrious visitor, sealing this off with the presentation of Honour of Illustrious Visitor and the Key of The City of Asuncion to him.

Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua started yesterday.According to him,they were joined by people not only of Paraguayan origin, but also nationals from neighbouring countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and other South American countries. The Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua, taking place from Friday 11 August 2017 and Saturday 12 August 2017, at the Estadio de los Defensores del Chaco in the Paraguayan capital city of Asuncion, is to only bring divine healing, redemption, restoration and deliverance to the sick, fallen, weak and deprived but also bring the people of Paraguay and South America closer to God through the works of God’s Word.

The Day-1 of the Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua ended successfully after a mass prayer, which was followed by the Presentation of Paraguay Order of Merit – Paraguay’s Highest Honour to T.B. Joshua – and the Presentation of Illustrious Visitor, which was crowned with the presentation of the Key of The City to Prophet T.B. Joshua, in recognition of his global leadership and humanitarian work that is changing lives, changing nations and changing the world.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/tb-joshua-receives-paraguay-order-of.html?m=1
just like yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Matthew 5:38 Really Mean? / Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.