Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years (30739 Views)

George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Granted $1.25m Bail / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ermacc: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeeew. Please remain there where you can freely practice your perversion. We don't want gays and homos further polluting our already highly polluted society.

Modified:

Mynd4, these tribalists below me have started their rubbish again. They pollute every thread with their nauseating and primitive tribalism

lol. report card
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Schwartz: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
South West or Western Europe grin

Be specific so that NCAN form can be send to you grin
grin grin grin you wee not kee me with laugh, choi grin

Lesbian indeed, she was refused twice before because she already had normal sex with her husband and gave birth to about 5 kids. Lie lie lesbian, ndi yoooruba tongue

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by FTrebirth(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

oh shut up! Tribalistic beast. Chidinma mid cucumber is Afonja?

I know a girl that we worked together her name is Judith, from IMO state. She is in the US now and I heard she is also a gay activist.

I've even being hearing it now that there are more gay/homo whatever in the north.

What is your problem? Must you link every bad thing with another tribe.

Instead of you to go and find work to do. Dogisola
you fine like winsh! wink
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by CarlosTheJackal: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeeew. Please remain there where you can freely practice your perversion. We don't want gays and homos further polluting our already highly polluted society.

Modified:

Mynd4 these tribalists below me have started their rubbish again. They pollute every thread with their nauseating and primitive tribalism

hypocrite, what did you say when they were insulting igbos on the india drug thread.

Shut up. You are the only tribalist here that's why you were relieved of your mod job

3 Likes

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by gidimasters(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
PhilSeth:
what's your last price?
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
You are a curse to your family...
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by CarlosTheJackal: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Your mouth

Keep defending the indefensible, you hear? It's gonna come full circle one day
Agadi nwaanyi, you should be ashamed for trying to be politically correct when it hit your long term fiancee people. You can never be an afonja no matter how long you keep waiting for that afonja to tell you *Will you marry me*
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by SenatorM(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
successmatters:

The afonjas lead in both. They dominate the human spare parts sales and still chuk inside pop hole grin

Ask bobrisky grin
Even Denrele Edun
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by ivolt: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Finally, she will be placed on welfare.
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by colossus91(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
running to check name like NCAN!!

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by CarlosTheJackal: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
pweetiedee:

oh shut up! Tribalistic beast. Chidinma mid cucumber is Afonja?

I know a girl that we worked together her name is Judith, from IMO state. She is in the US now and I heard she is also a gay activist.

I've even being hearing it now that there are more gay/homo whatever in the north.

What is your problem? Must you link every bad thing with another tribe.

Instead of you to go and find work to do. Dogisola
Who is this Bobrisky leftover again embarassed
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Zico5(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:
cool

Aderonke Apata

Afonja are the worst being on earth. They prosper in things like gay, rape, rituals and all forms of immoral acts.

*spits*
U are a disgraced to ur ipob members. Remember that it was ur sister that first acted lesbianism acts the face of camera. Chindima the cucumber girl. So what is ur glory about this. I spit on u.
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by SenatorM(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
chuose2:
Bobrisky, Afonja.
Jide Macaulay, Afonja.
This one ,, Afonja.
Afonja and Sodomy na wa angry
You forgot to add Denrele Edun

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Bizibi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
She is the man....
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by SenatorM(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Zico5:

U are a disgraced to ur ipob members. Remember that it was ur sister that first acted lesbianism acts the face of camera. Chindima the cucumber girl. So what is ur glory about this. I spit on u.
E pain am, na the Agbo jedi and Amala with Ewedu dey make most of una be gay.
Ask Denrele, Macaulay, Bob Risky etc.

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by dembrown: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
You are a disgrace to your ancestors and unborn generation. Do you know your jewish liar kanu is also a gay!!!
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by DaBillionnaire: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
gidimasters:
Brand New Hp laptop for sale in lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/3913777/brand-new-hp-laptop-4gb#59405277

Is your laptop also a gay?

why not go to the Technology section grin
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
thickminaj:
shocked I'm nt homophobic but all her shenanigans was just for a green card.. Once she gets it.. She'll become straight... The thirst is real undecided
Really? can people be that desperate? to extent of sending the judge a private videos of her sexual escapades?
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by gidimasters(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

Is your laptop also a gay?

why not go to the Technology section grin

Lead me there sir grin
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
AFONJAS are the worse creature God ever created ... look at her fat Tommy
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by judchuks20(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Attend Seminar: Get your blog or business website set up for you.. Visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-blogging-for-cash-in-nigeria-tickets-36865065403
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by visionex: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:
cool

Aderonke Apata

Afonja are the worst being on earth. They prosper in things like gay, rape, rituals and all forms of immoral acts.

u mean skull minning

*spits*
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Modified:

Mynd44, these tribalists below me have started their rubbish again. They pollute every thread with their nauseating and primitive tribalism

shataaaaaaap!
If they ask you to form lesbian for UK citizenship, won't you?
Keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ishilove: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Agadi nwaanyi, you should be ashamed for trying to be politically correct when it hit your long term fiancee people. You can never be an afonja no matter how long you keep waiting for that afonja to tell you *Will you marry me*
*chuckle*

So in your mind this rubbish you wrote makes sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
I can't believe what I'm reading here. When did Nairaland degenerate to this extent?

2 Likes

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by givie(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
coolReally
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by iaatmguy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
gidimasters:
Brand New Hp laptop for sale in lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/3913777/brand-new-hp-laptop-4gb#59405277

how much? Specs
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by gidimasters(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by cstr1000: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:
I can't believe what I'm reading here. When did Nairaland degenerate to this extent?
If you want to form a pacifist, there are many threads where igbos are being insulted by yoruba tribalists.
Don't come on a revenge thread and pour saliva everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
cstr1000:

If you want to form a pacifist, there are many threads where igbos are being insulted by yoruba tribalists.
Don't come on a revenge thread and pour saliva everywhere.
Borrow some brains, please! Can you pour saliva on the internet?

I will comment where I please and I choose to comment here. When I am in the mood to comment on any other thread where backward tribalism is playing out, I will do so, and not because anyone asked me to.

Primitive, backward negroes. Sons of Ham
Re: Aderonke Apata: Gay Rights Activist Granted Asylum In Britain After 13 Years by cstr1000: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Borrow some brains, please! Can you pour saliva on the internet?

I will comment where I please and I choose to comment here. When I am in the mood to comment on any other thread where backward tribalism is playing out, I will do so.
Until you comment where and when appropriate, you will keep getting what you deserve for being a chameleon or maybe a not-so -smart pacifist who has no idea about what she is dabbling into.
You have a right to comment wherever, the same way others have a right to eviscerate you for commenting bullshit.
If you don't want to get in the line of fire, stay away from issues that does not concern you ,since genuine pacifism is beyond you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) / NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) / Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.