Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' (21821 Views)

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Female Benue Corper Buried In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Danchibez: 4:33am On Aug 13, 2017
wow!! Nigeria news media can't do/sell without Biafra news attached, NK is doing d needful....
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Danchibez: 4:48am On Aug 13, 2017
raker300:
I thought they said rivers don't want biafra?

Somebody lied...

don't mind those divide and rule tactics of notherns that doesn't hold water

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by InvertedHammer: 5:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Driftingking:
Listen to Godwin Donatus recount his experience on how he accepted he was Biafran to escape lynching.

http://www.lailasblog.com/corps-member-recounts-almost-killed-rivers-less-biafran/

Shouldn't common sense tell him to stay away from a vendor selling his wares in Biafran currency? But no. He just had to chip in a witty comment. He is probably one of those gragra folks on nairaland. When faced with reality, he chickened out. Everyone is an anonymous hero online. About 99.9999% of the folks on nairaland berating IPOB will shit in their pants and even add Igbo proverbs while proving allegiance to Biafra when confronted by IPOB in this scenario.

LOL.
\
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by viroblaze: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Driftingking:
Listen to Godwin Donatus recount his experience on how he accepted he was Biafran to escape lynching.

http://www.lailasblog.com/corps-member-recounts-almost-killed-rivers-less-biafran/

Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by davidif: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Op, I doubt the authenticity of this story. Some people make up all sort for attention or to paint something bad. The so called Mile one market is dominated by Igbos but it's not Igbos that buy their goods, and people don't get harrassed for the reason he gave.

He should say something else.

And you know all this How? How do you know it could possibly not have happened.

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by davidif: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
The guy is a bloody liar. From the Biafran currency to how he was made to confess being a Biafran is all lies. No such thing would happen in PH perhaps somewhere else.

And how would you exactly know this? Where you even there?

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by xerxes456(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
This Story is not far fetched, if all of us in this forum were to be in a room, and the OP had come up with this story, there would have been such a huge clash by now, the Biafra supporters versus Nigeria supporters and judging from the aggressiveness in the comments by the Biafra supporters, Nigeria supporters would have been lynched at the stake... as it is in this forum so it is in real life... Nigerians are gradually turning to savages, Tribal conflict is brewing fanned by power thirsty blood sucking manipulators... open your eyes, there are several ways to the market but the route you choose shows where you're coming from and what type of person you're...

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by marisdgreat(f): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
abbaapple:

U re good grl for such comment. I tought u a small sens den
u taught who which small sense
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by freshinko: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Opp..next time but go to Rome, behave like Romans. tongue tongue
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by freshinko: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Opp..next time you go to Rome, behave like Romans. tongue tongue
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by niceair(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2017
I stand to be corrected. Is there anything like EastEast, WestWest, NorthNorth? Then why SouthSouth in Nigeria today?

Its just the division the north wanted in the political system of Nigeria. We the Eastern region are one, let's not allow this division. Can u easily differentiate a northeast from northwest? NO, this is because they speak one language and have a common religion.

Let's not all be deceived, Restructuring is the way forward but that solely depends on what restructuring means to each region.

Thank you
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by egopersonified(f): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
U R A CONFUSED WINCH

grin I wanted to actually believe in biafra but nairaland just keeps proving the bile and hatred in these people, thank you but I will pass. lol
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Buchi19: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Rivers state can never and will never be part of Biafra.It's not by force to be ruled
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2017
egopersonified:

grin I wanted to actually believe in biafra but nairaland just keeps proving the bile and hatred in these people, thank you but I will pass. lol
grin EGO. IF U DONT STAND FOR SOMETHING , U WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING. HAVE YOU HEARD THE HATE SPEACH OF AHMADU BELLO? IF U HEAR IT U WILL KNOW THAT NOBODY IS MORE TRIBALISTIC THAN THE HAUSA FUKANI. EGO. PLS I BEG U. DO NOT LET DEM DECEIVE U WITH OMTHIER FAKE LOVE. A REDEEMED CHRISTIAN WAS BEHEADED IN KANO MARKET BECAUSE SHE IS A CHRISTIAN. LAST YEAR. U CANT UNDERSTAND . U WONT. I ADVISE U . IF U LOVE THEM , GO AND LIVE IN KANO .
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Jagaban880: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
abbaapple:

U smok weed abi? Did i look like afonja huh? undecided

......Mehn
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by kingthreatz: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
mordsith:
Lol

All these Nairalanders that shout south south is not Biafra are only found in Ogbomosho

Come to the streets of Igweocha and repeat those words

And they will be killed right? Just like anyone speaking against Shekau in some places in Borno will be killed. What is the difference between ipob and boko haram then
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by gnykelly(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Op, I doubt the authenticity of this story. Some people make up all sort for attention or to paint something bad. The so called Mile one market is dominated by Igbos but it's not Igbos that buy their goods, and people don't get harrassed for the reason he gave.

He should say something else.

Ibos have harrassed people at ladipo market. this is not make up. hope you guys get your freedom. and let us see how it will pans out.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by laudate: 3:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:
Look for a better way of campaigning for your One Nigerian and not by smearing the image of IPOB my dear. There is a standby police station at mile one park there, why didn't you report the incidence there as a patriotic Nigerian? Well I don't blame you, it is the fulfilment of Nnamdi Kanu prophecy that a time will come in Nigeria and all that will be discussed in individual houses, streets, media house etc will be BIAFRA!

You are talking about police station. How would he have gotten there, when he was surrounded on all sides by brainwashed IPOB touts, threatening to beat him up??!
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by laudate: 3:08am On Aug 14, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Shouldn't common sense tell him to stay away from a vendor selling his wares in Biafran currency? But no. He just had to chip in a witty comment. He is probably one of those gragra folks on nairaland. When faced with reality, he chickened out. Everyone is an anonymous hero online. About 99.9999% of the folks on nairaland berating IPOB will shit in their pants and even add Igbo proverbs while proving allegiance to Biafra when confronted by IPOB in this scenario.

LOL.
\
And why can your IPOB touts allow people to live, and let live? shocked No, they must force people to do their bidding. sad Tomorrow, let one anuofia come and tell me that IPOB is not an intolerant, violent organisation, and see whether I will not give him a piece of my mind!
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by InvertedHammer: 4:36am On Aug 14, 2017
laudate:

And why can your IPOB touts allow people to live, and let live? shocked No, they must force people to do their bidding. sad Tomorrow, let one anuofia come and tell me that IPOB is not an intolerant, violent organisation, and see whether I will not give him a piece of my mind!

If a 419er scams an oyibo, does it make all Nigerians fraudsters?

Should the action of a few be blamed on all?

This is why generalization and stereotypes are bad.
\

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by laudate: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
InvertedHammer:
If a 419er scams an oyibo, does it make all Nigerians fraudsters?

Should the action of a few be blamed on all?

This is why generalization and stereotypes are bad.
\

I agree, but the IPOB crew must be cautioned. Those bad eggs among them, are giving them a bad name. sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara / No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.