Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling (27773 Views)

Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by musabayokanu: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Picking people on the high way read this and share.

A brother shared this testimony in the church today.

He was travelling to Warri and he had a very busy night and was feeling dizzy while driving but the trip is a must because he must catch up the appointment in warri.

He said he is not in the habit of picking people on the highway, but he needed someone whom he will be discussing with to prevent him from sleeping while driving.

Luckily for him, when he got to Choba brigde he saw two young ladies standing by the roadside waiting for car they waved at him and he quickly stopped.

The lady: Good afternoon sir

The man: yes good afternoon

The lady: Sir please will you get to Mbiama junction?

The man: Yes but I can only carry one person

The lady: Ok no problem sir, I just met her here we are not together.

The lady claimed.

She joined the man and they drove off, along the line she started acting restless, looking at the man, pressing her smart phone chatting and after a while she started answering calls, though she never said anything in the phone just mmh, mmh uhh, yes, no.

During the calls the man reduced his speed, and started observing the lady. At some point the lady started talking to the man seeking attention and all, he kept quiet and was observing her.

They got to Ahoada, the lady said she want to buy something and the man said he can't wait.

She went down and the brother drove off and told her good bye, along the line he decided to buy fuel and drove into a Total filling station, while waiting something told him to search the car especially the area the lady was sitting because she might mistaking drop a feminine object that he can't explain to his wife, while search he saw bunch of Indian hemp wrapped in a brown paper he quickly picked it up, asked for their rest room, went in and empty the content of the paper inside the toilet, flush and threw the paper inside the waste bin there, bought his fuel and continue his journey this time around the sleep cleared from his eyes.

They got to Mbiama bridge at the police highway patrol checkpoint before the army check point his car and one other car was thoroughly search they didn't find anything in his car yet they never allowed him to go as they continued with unending search. 

Inside the other car they find Indian hemp under the seat, the man couldn't explain how it got in their, later he said he over had the man pleading and telling the police man he picked one lady at Choba bridge, probably the lady never knew it fell off from her bag.

Later the brother excused the man and asked him the cloth the lady was wearing and where she dropped, behold it's the lady standing with the one he picked and she stopped at the same Ahoada but he was smart enough to search his car after she dropped and discovered bunch of Indian hemp wrapped in the same paper similar to the one he thrashed in the toilet at the filling station.

He realised it was a set up but to avoid paying for what he cannot substantiate he kept quiet until they asked him to go and took the other man to their station, only God knows how they settled.

For the single men and married men driving on the high way do not pick strangers.

208 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Eda na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Ganja109(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is the new way police extort money from people

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by musabayokanu: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
That's for the people who always want to pick a ramdom girl on the highway, stop at any random guess house along the road, and collect one random mouth base on logistics.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by xreal: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wicked world.

It's difficult to help even those who need your help.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by musabayokanu: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
@
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala this is a serious issue that people need to be aware off.
It's a security concern and it's suppose to be in from page or is it because the girl didn't turn to snake and the man killed the snake, butcher it for dinner and take pictures?

17 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by dilemaguy: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is what I do when I am stopped on the highway by a stranger.

I slow down, roll my glass down and smile gently to the person. Afterwards, I roll my glass back up and voom!

Nobody can be trusted in this world again o

57 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
No no for me....
Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Caustics: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked i am a policeman. police dont do such things. we are disciplined

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by leksmedia: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is an eye opener, I witnessed one in Lagos and ever since I vowed to be careful with people. This guy picked a lady who waved him off for drop off. After travelling less than 5 minutes she said she would like to come down at a popular rowdy bus stop. The man stopped only for the lady to come start shouting, oga pay me my money. Like joke the man thought she was joking, in less than a minute the whole place was filled up. But the God of karma was behind this lady. Not knowing the man was an ex general. The man went straight for his whip, flogged the hell out of her and asked her to tell the mob waiting to unleash jungle justice on him the real story. Then she confessed that she does that to men to rip them off. Imagine if the man wasn't a general and not bold enough to defend himself.

I'm not saying its bad to help if you must help, be careful and watch well
For your website design and development visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Narldon: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2017

NwaAmaikpe

Take note

grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by muller101(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
I just don't know why Adam didn't die with all his ribs intact. Men pls fear women.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by sticalmary: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ohh. Be careful who you pick
Soy question, is how can you be careful, someone guilty might look innocent and vice versa.
This post title should be don't pick a stranger on the highway.

Let me now go back to my dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5nd7OWPYhQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by hemartins(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
A wise lesson for all men who would not hesitate to give ladies lift. Never trust a stranger on the highway.

1 Like

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by UnknownT: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
If I remember well, a Nairalander once shared a story that made FP about a policeman he and his dad gave a lift, the policeman purposely left some bullets which they were fortunate enough to see and throw away. When they got to the next checkpoint, they were stopped and the policemen went to the exact place the officer they gave a left dropped those bullets but they couldn't see anything

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by stagger: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Only fools still pick strangers on the highway in this era of kidnapping and terrorism.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's not wise picking strangers on the road. You guys should be guided.

14 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by maysimsimple(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blatant lie, police don't search on d highway..

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
maysimsimple:
Blatant lie, police don't search on d highway..

It will shock you. Or cant u see that it was a set up from the write up
na d police for d checkpoint send d girls..

We have to be very careful when helping people nowadays cos there are evil people everywhere.
May God help us.
A o ni şi ore şe
Amin.

27 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by elantraceey(f): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
It gets more difficult to differentiate between scammers and those truly in need these days sad

May God help us

13 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by fatymore(f): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Even me as a passenger I can't enter a vehicle on the highway...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by initiate: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
better to pick up a soldier if you really need the company
Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by BigBossMan(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Picking strangers in the present day Nigeria is not advisable cos Favour kills Faster than a bullet. It could be a set-up especially on highways.
A friend of mine had a similar experience but he was also lucky, he suspected foul - play and threw out the passenger

3 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Dthespian: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
musabayokanu:
@
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala this is a serious issue that people need to be aware off.
It's a security concern and it's suppose to be in from page or is it because the girl didn't turn to snake and the man killed the snake, butcher it for dinner and take pictures?
lol ! did u just poke lala
Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Olalan(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bad people have made helping strangers more difficult these days.

8 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
sad he is lucky,she nor set him up with robbers /kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by ibroh22(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by kaycyor: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nice scripts!!!!!! super story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
This our police sef no fit use their strategy fight crime na to extort money na im dae know
Anyways it waz a master minded set up cuz how will police stop u and start searching under ur car seat
grin

17 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Radical2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Interesting.what a wicked world.
So no more helping people.
Nawa oo fear don dey catch me oo because i sabi help people oo
Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
UnknownT:
If I remember well, a Nairalander once shared a story that made FP about a policeman he and his dad gave a lift, the policeman purposely left some bullets which they were fortunate enough to see and throw away. When they got to the next checkpoint, they were stopped and the policemen went to the exact place the officer they gave a left dropped those bullets but they couldn't see anything

Remembered this story "like yesterday" and have since stopped being the good samaritan i am wired-up to be.

6 Likes

Re: Picking Random People On The Highway While Travelling by Reference(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
That's all I think off when driving past highway pickups. What way will they possibly do me harm. We live in an unfortunate society. With so many in need and many unwilling to help for fear. A true definition of Hades.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Police Orders Hotel Managements To Drive Out All Nigerians / Nigerian Embassy In Canada Shuts Down After Protests Over Passports / BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.