Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Welcome To My House - Properties (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45432 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
@greenpea and kingboy.

una biko jare, sure say wkend dey go bam. na degree i get oo well for now na im i dey use ooo. frm salford uni uk, in business management 2:1. but i don gather wrk experience from here sha mostly in the financial sector. but not too indepth finance ooo. as i no grab for maths at all. lol. so i no mind banking sector or telecommunicatiosn also and wey di pepper go raise well well.

but i no want 1 man business wey 4 end of month, we go begin talk english ooo. lol. . infact sef i even apply for graduate trainee sef make i jst take am as stepping stone and blend for 9ja work modus operandi den shoot up 4rum dere.

@all
make una enjoy una weekend oo.
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2010
Happy new week to you all.

There has been no light in my area since a week ago.
Re: Welcome To My House by greenpea: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2010
@ axie; will you give ur e mail addy? might recommend some place!
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2010
greenpea:

@ axie; will you give your e mail addy? might recommend some place!

no shaking your royal higness. its bvjide@yahoo.com and rest for house wey fit assist a fellow WTMH family.
Re: Welcome To My House by Bentola: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
LandLords/Ladies, isn't time we start putting the cost of tarring the adjourning roads to these our beautiful master pieces that we build everywhere?
I have seen houses that will stand and compete in most parts of the world in terms of magnificience only to get to the same house 2 years later and start wondering if the owner died before s/he moved in.
Those who take care of the exteriors by renovating and painting, have to do it every other year. My question for discussion is: is there a way by which individuals/neighbours/communities can organize and tarr their adjourning roads?
For sure, there are more advantages than just the beauty of the houses. one of the unattended health problems in Nigeria is Lung problem and dusts account for over 89% of this. can we start adding the cost of pavements and street road to our building costs?
Bentola.

the boring nature came because we stopped discusing ideas. In the case above, Dusts could be anything; human, area boys; lanlord unions against tenants, etc. The question is how do we deal with these issues as they arise? is it not worth to note that it is because there is no consumer associations or commuters associations, are part of the reasons why every seller never putter buyers in mind?
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ Axeman, please check your inbox for a mail, re: your job search
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
Bisowo:

@ Axeman, please check your inbox for a mail, re: your job search

yes madam . the mail has been responded to. thanks really appreciate

@all in the house, icey, bisowo, greenpea,ijo,masky,kingboy.e.t.c

Happy new month of september oo. make we all dey careful as we don enter the ember months. wishing everybody Gods guidance, protection and the Lords Blessings.
Re: Welcome To My House by maskuraid(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2010
Axey,hope it all works out fine, embers no wahala,God dey!
Re: Welcome To My House by Magirose(f): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2010
@ Axeman - Read your email, good to know you're on top of things. I believe with the efforts you're making something will come up, soon. Good luck man! And hopefully, yes, you will soon be enjoying the sun in naija.  wink

@ All - Have a very good weekend!!
Re: Welcome To My House by Sequoia(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
where have i been all this while?

how una dey?
Re: Welcome To My House by stance(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2010
Since axe is getting some help, lemme try too. biochemistry here from nigeria ooo, 2.2 and just concluded masters from UNN, have not worked before Email:mailingstance@yahoo.com I hope someone talks to me
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
anyone here that lives in Ikosi?

wondering how the area is - electricity, traffic, security and access to major roads
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2010
salsera:

anyone here that lives in Ikosi?

wondering how the area is - electricity, traffic, security and access to major roads

well as per traffic and access to major roads. it can be quite heavy in the evening time due to rush hour as its if am correct easy link to ojota, ikorodu road, maryland, and also easy access to 7up which goes all the way to the island.

as per security, and electricity , cant say.
Re: Welcome To My House by megastu(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2010
I can say it is a case of the rich also cry. My area has not had light for three weeks. A transmission line problem or so they say. The most traumatising for me is the traffic on Lekki-Epe expressway. I left my house at 6.30 and got to Ikoyi at 10am.

I want to move to somewhere around surulere, yaba or Gbagada. i want a place as serene as where i live presently at Thomas Estate, Ajah. Any ideas?
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2010
@adeforlove

no be only sunny na samsung. biko carry your advert go somewere else jare. we wey dey here no gullible and no desperate dey look for hush hush money. dissapear before i reappear.
Re: Welcome To My House by djcrucifix(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
i dey live for house, grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Furnishing: 2:23am On Sep 26, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

Macro Investment & Intergrated Co. Ltd. situated at Block 4, Shop 9 & 10, Oduo International market, Ojota, Lagos state.

we are dealers in office and home furnishings with accessorie and our prices are negotiable and reduce prices are considered for major jobs
we fix for office and homes such as:-

1. Curtains (Windows and Doors)
2. Rotirons for curtains, and its accessories
3. Vertical Blinds for offices
4. Linings, Tapes, Hooks and curtain Rails

ROD ACCESSORIES
Rod, Caps(varions designs), braket, Rings and Rails

we undergo complete Office and Home furnishings in terms of windows and doors curtains.

WE Have AMERICAN CURTAINS

Tafita, Damas, American Curtains, Laces, Foreign Rotiron, Rod, all colours etc

Free Delivery services available within Lagos state.

Contact person:- Martins 08033294913, 08060206053,

email address: furnishing77@yahoo.com
Office: Block 4, shop 9 & 10, Oduo International market, Ojota, Lagos state, Nigeria

Re: Welcome To My House by Seun(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2010
Topic unstickied.
Re: Welcome To My House by megastu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
I have light in my house now.
Re: Welcome To My House by Fiver: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2010
Bentola:

LandLords/Ladies, isn't time we start putting the cost of tarring the adjourning roads to these our beautiful master pieces that we build everywhere?
I have seen houses that will stand and compete in most parts of the world in terms of magnificience only to get to the same house 2 years later and start wondering if the owner died before s/he moved in.
Those who take care of the exteriors by renovating and painting, have to do it every other year. My question for discussion is: is there a way by which individuals/neighbours/communities can organize and tarr their adjourning roads?
For sure, there are more advantages than just the beauty of the houses. one of the unattended health problems in Nigeria is Lung problem and dusts account for over 89% of this. can we start adding the cost of pavements and street road to our building costs?
Bentola.

the boring nature came because we stopped discusing ideas. In the case above, Dusts could be anything; human, area boys; lanlord unions against tenants, etc. The question is how do we deal with these issues as they arise? is it not worth to note that it is because there is no consumer associations or commuters associations, are part of the reasons why every seller never putter buyers in mind?

Do you mean adding it to the rental fees?

I think it will be a good idea, i have seen some masterpiece in very rough area, some have stagnant water outside their gate for weeks and you see them driving in the 4x4 without blinking, dumping some gravel is not a bad idea, if tarring is expensive
Re: Welcome To My House by Sequoia(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
@all,

Merry Christmas and this is wishing us all a wonderful new year. may 2011 be a year where our homes will be filled with laughter, our hearts with joy and our mouths with rejoicing. all the witches wey dey inside your transformers will fall down and die, amen.

where una dey?
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
Seasons greetings all
Re: Welcome To My House by Fiver: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2010
una don go village?
Re: Welcome To My House by cinzo: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
What happened? Everyone abandoned the forum?
Re: Welcome To My House by Fiver: 6:50am On Mar 12, 2011
Yes O
Re: Welcome To My House by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:12pm On May 04, 2011
Where is everyone??

Let's keep this thread alive please.
Re: Welcome To My House by mamaekene: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2011
Newbie on Nairaland here and l was enjoying this forum as we are looking relocate to eko soon. Please make una no let the forum die, na beg l de beg una.
Re: Welcome To My House by spyder880(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2011
Lovely topic, never seen this before.
Re: Welcome To My House by prokure: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^ me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.