Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k (4202 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / To Non-Nigerians; Is The "Nigerian Accent" appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k by xyoung: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please which non African country can I travel to for holidays in November for a 3days - 1week holiday. My total budget is 250k (flight, internal transport, tourism, hotel and feeding)
Re: Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k by anaton(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
Re: Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k by debris: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
xyoung:
Please which non African country can I travel to for holidays in November for a 3days - 1week holiday. My total budget is 250k (flight, internal transport, tourism, hotel and feeding)

Egypt

Where you will see the walls of Jericho that fell down flat cheesy
2.You will see huge pyramids there.
3.Climb those horses and tour the Sandy regions there.
4.Take pics looking like arabs cry

3 Likes

Re: Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k by xyoung: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
debris:

Egypt

Where you will see the walls of Jericho that fell down flat cheesy
2.You will see huge pyramids there.
3.Climb those horses and tour the Sandy regions there.
4.Take pics looking like arabs cry

Egypt is Africa. My mind tells me Eastern Europe like Malta, Serbia, etc
Re: Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k by Zare1989: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
My advice is to go Eastern Europe. It's not only that those countries are much cheaper than, let's say France and Italy, but they really got a lot to offer, especially in the autumn/winter (as you plan to go in November). Belgrade, Serbia might be the right choice.

The food prices are almost the same as in Lagos, while the city is very close to a number of other European capitals. Bucharest, Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Athens, Sofia, Zagreb, Sarajevo - all are just a few hours away if you go by car or bus. The cheapest option is to go by train, although it takes a bit longer. For example, return ticket Belgrade - Budapest is just about 7.5k naira, but the trip takes 7-8 hours. if you go by bus, you can get there in 3 hrs, but it costs almost 2 times more.

And even if you're not interested in Eastern Europe, Serbia is still a great choice. But, in this case, you shouldn't stay in Belgrade, but in Nis. This city is some 300 kilometers away from Belgrade and is one of the cheapest cities in Europe. Take a look at the food and accommodation prices in Nis https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Nigeria&country2=Serbia&city1=Lagos&city2=Nis&tracking=getDispatchComparison.

But, the fact that Nis is cheaper than Lagos is not the only reason why you should stay there. The main reason is the Nis airport, Constantine the Great. From there, you can travel to Netherlands and Germany for 8k, Sweden for 10k, etc.

[url]https://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights-from/ini/cheapest-flights-from-nis.html?adults=1&children=0&adultsv2=1&childrenv2=&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=1&preferdirects=false&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&oym=1711&iym=1711
[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k by scofield2016: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
BEAUTIFUL AND FUN PLACE TO VISIT IN LAGOS

When I started out this search to find the most beautiful place in Lagos I almost felt it was going to be an overly daunting task, where do we start from? From the far ends of Lagos Island to the bustling hustle on Lagos mainland lies very little natural and well-preserved beauty. But Alas, I realized that this place is Lagos’s biggest secret!

Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Club, popularly referred to as Lakowe Lakes Lekki, is located in Lakowe, which is just about 40km from the hustle and bustle of Lagos, is, in fact, the most beautiful place in Lagos. The 308-hectare community of beautiful lakes, lush palm groves, spa and hospitality resort, sports facilities, and an 18-hole championship golf course is one of the most magnificent sights you’d ever get in Lagos. The golf course was designed from natural swampland which is a major feature present on almost every hole.

The community was designed by a team of award-winning professionals, and is strategically located on the Lekki corridor, and bordered on the south by the Atlantic Ocean. Designed by PGA Professional and golf course architect, Robert O’Friel, Lakowe Lakes Golf course has an overall par rating of 72 and consists of two returning loops of 9 holes each – 2 par 5s, 2 par 3s, and 5 par 4s. The course measures 92 hectares and includes multiple tees, generously wide fairways, bunkers, and greens to suit all levels and skills of golfers. To Learn more visit https://blog.travelbeta.com/the-most-beautiful-and-fun-places-to-visit-in-lagos/
Re: Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k by Brittany25: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
I love your informational tips so much they are not only helpful but also super inspiring when it comes to creativity❤ I'm looking forward to more of these useful tips. I need something small and easy to plan my trip with my friends. Our website https://travelsites.com/vacation-packages/ provides you the best vacation packages including a lot of quality services for travellers.
Re: Vacation Trip To Non African Country With 250k by dav704(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Holiday packages for couples, individuals or with one's entire family for holiday purposes are worth trying out and enjoying. It allows for an exploration of some of the greatest cities or countries in the world where you are able to experience another taste of culture, people, color, food and all that entails life generally, especially when you go for a round trip holiday packages.

https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/services/holiday-packages-roundtrip-packages/

In a bid to choose any holiday packages, one needs to carry out thorough research on places that are not just best for travelers but also safe and worth the time, money and all resources to be spent.

On this page, therefore, we give you a quick highlight of places that cuts across the best holiday destination,

The best holiday destination for couples and also for families

You might find interesting and long to visit.

Let's begin with a list of the best holiday destination packages for the year that anyone can visit without regrets.

1. Japan- Japan will be hosting the year's edition of the Olympics themed 'Tokyo Olympics 2020'. The Olympics is the largest sporting event in the whole world and because of this, Japan, the host will see a massive influx of several athletes, sportsmen, and women from different countries. You really do not want to miss this exciting event in a unique country like Japan.

2. Jamaica- This country is home to banana plantations, scenic waterfalls, museums, ancient colonial buildings, etc and to add to, it's one of the locations for the filming of the Bond movie this year. Interesting, yea?

2. Morocco- Casablanca, Marrakesh, Rabat are some of the top cities to tour in Morocco. The country is also known for giving a new perspective to arts in the Global south. Meaning it's a home of contemporary arts.

3. Israel- Known for its religious heritage and sacred sites, you will find more than these that makes up Israel. The country with historical cities like Bethlehem, Jerusalem and also portions like the Dead sea, the UNESCO World Heritage site in Masada is a place to stay holidaying.

Other top 5 destinations packages in the world are:

1. Rijeka, Croatia

2. Mexico

3. Panama

4. Galway island

5. Frisian Islands, Denmark and so on.

Where can couples get the best holiday?

The answer is simple:

Below, we help you with a quick list of great holiday packages where couples and enjoy a romantic time out together.

- Paris- (A home of romance)

-Dubai-(Jumeirah Palm, Dubau Marina)

-Ibiza- (San Antonio, Playa d'en Bossa)

-Tenerife - +Playa da las Americas, Los cristianos, Costa Adeje)

- Rome (The Vatican city)

- Cape Verde

-Barbados

-Devon

-Florida

-The Greeks island

-The Lake District

-Kamari, Santorini

- The Philippines

-Tromso, Norway.

Lastly, on the page, there are places that are best for a family holiday. Places where you can go with your family apart from the convenience of your apartment where fun with kids and romance with one's spouse is top-notch! holiday destination packages.

-Dubai

-Cyprus

-Tenerife

-Barbados

-St. Lucia

-Antigua

-The Maldives

-Mauritius

-South Korea

-Alaska

-Costa Rica

-Lisbon, Portugal and a host of others are some of the best holiday destinations for great family time.

We have a more in-depth analysis and survey on each of these various highlights in our subsequent blogposts that will satisfy your craving and search.

Leave a comment below if you have ever had a terrible and sweet experience about your last vacation?

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Russia / Questions About New E-passport Application Process / Pictures:akpabio Doing The Talking through uncommon transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.