Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja (30046 Views)

About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / BREAKING NEWS : A Monstrance/ Blessed Sacrament Stolen From A Cathedral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by holycup(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please any body who is in lokoja should help me search for the priest contact who's picture appeared beside that blessed sacrament pix.please somebody help"his name is rev. Fr jude olowonihi. I have a very important message for him.we lost contact since I left the country.and I have searched everywhere for means to reach him.i am begging faithful Roman Catholic naira Landers in lokoja diocese help me get fr.judes phone number/or Email. Send to Martinschidiebere1@gmail.com.God bless you as you help me.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:
Curses from idols or wat? If GOD be for me, who can be Against me?

2 billion people are being mislead while God watches in silence?

"I believe in God the father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ his only son our Lord" How does this make us idol worshippers? Your case is before God, continue

6 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by ezelous: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:
How can that thing be blessed? Keep on worshipping the sun, and Queen of heaven...
I hope you are okay...

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by wealthywiseman: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:
How can that thing be blessed? Keep on worshipping the sun, and Queen of heaven...

Don't come here and exhibit stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by NoWorries7(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

2 billion people are being mislead while God watches in silence?

"I believe in God the father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ his only son our Lord" How does this make us idol worshippers? Your case is before God, continue
I pray that he open your eyes... I PROPHECY that a day will come, when you will open a thread glorifying GOD for setting you free, from the traps of Catholicism...
And judgement is on the way...
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by kan12(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by czarina(f): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
thornapple:
Isn't this country cursed.
Is this also as a result of hunger?.
just be patient, someone will blame Buhari smiley
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Toreddo3679(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:
your mumu no get part two......afonjas disgracing nigeria since 1916

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by NoWorries7(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Toreddo3679:

your mumu no get part two......afonjas disgracing nigeria since 1916
Why insult the Yorubas? Nna a bum Onye Igbo o. onweghi ihe gbasara ndi Yoruba na ihea m kwuru...Ima na eziokwu na ahuhu na nti..

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Darligold(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:
go download sense.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Pakkay1441(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
That person has brought cours upon him/herself

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by AuroraB(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ichietome:

Oga dey a expressing displeasure publicly over what happened and also emphasising the gravity of the sacrilege committed.

Priests do this all over the world. It's a Catholic tradition.
I'm not your Oga, kindly take note. Your opinion doesn't in anyway change mine. Buttress the above with evidence(s) of previous examples.
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Ichietome: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
AuroraB:
I'm not your Oga, kindly take note. Your opinion doesn't in anyway change mine. Buttress the above with evidence(s) of previous examples.
Mtchew
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Halo22: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
There is problem oooo. when the blessed sacrament that Catholics claim it can serve as protection is stolen, what becomes of an average Catholic? This is a case of bush meat catching the hunter.
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Andy2274: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
As e Catholic Church now people wan hang themselves. Talking rubbish. Why protest, why not leave it for God, why is it called blessed? But if those Una money monger pastors do that one now Na good thing. If Na mosque this thing happen they will join head and find solution but we christians over sabi. That is why they will keep dominating christians. Backbiting and criticizing each other no go ever make us grow. I don't hate Christianity but I hate christians especially in Nigeria
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by AuroraB(f): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ichietome:

Mtchew
Back at ya undecided
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Gordonz07(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
I witnessed such incident in warri Years back. Only the one who returned the host back to the priest survived. The rest 4 died. May God forgive them.

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by philiancoop(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
This sounds like the idolatry we read in the Bible. Why can't the God that lives in the "blessed" sacrament they bow to protect and fight for himself?
How will he now protect them from being kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by godquality: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Why would any sensible person what to steal such item. Its not real gold and its conspicuous. You will be easily found out unless tucked in one corner of your room.
Its kind of funny. Just like those home videos where they steal the communities oracle
maybe one babalawo requested for it for a ritual. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by makoota: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Why would any sensible person what to steal such item. Its not real gold and its conspicuous. You will be easily found out unless tucked in one corner of your room.
Its kind of funny. Just like those home videos where they steal the communities oracle
YOU WONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT KNOWA AND THE PEOPLE PROTESTING ABOUT IT KNOWS WHY YHEY ARE PROTESTING.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS, GO AND ASK AN OCCULT GRANDMASTER SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND COS IF.YOU ASK A CATHOLIC PRIEST, YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HE WILL SAY.
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Augustap(f): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
malificent:
Shatap!!!! Nobody is attacking you for your beliefs, don't attack others
Hahahahahaha Nice one. I wanted to slam but i just ignore d greek monkey.
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by gadpeter(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha my ribs o hahahahahah very soon native doctor self go protest
Una nova see anything!
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by chrisjo: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:

No sense at all, with dis type of sense, u need to be worried

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Alexandro15: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
philiancoop:
This sounds like the idolatry we read in the Bible. Why can't the God that lives in the "blessed" sacrament they bow to protect and fight for himself?
How will he now protect them from being kidnapped?

I hope you know that the ark of the covenant was captured many times in the bible?

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Retard wanna be
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by silibaba: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
AuroraB:
I'm a Catholic, you are right on this.

and so?
fullish boi sad

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Nelchuksmandela(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
abitex577:
Why protest? Why not allow God to take vengeance? Do they want to help God? I don't understand these protest.
Hv common sense u ll not.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by silibaba: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:
Catholicism and Christianity has nothing in common... Catholicism is a cult... Whose foundation is the pagan Queen of heaven...

fooliiiish boi.

is that all?

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by philcz(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:
Catholicism and Christianity has nothing in common... Catholicism is a cult... Whose foundation is the pagan Queen of heaven...
Einstein, you must be feeling proud for this discovery

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
NoWorries7:
I pray that he open your eyes... I PROPHECY that a day will come, when you will open a thread glorifying GOD for setting you free, from the traps of Catholicism...
And judgement is on the way...

SU
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmmmm na wa oooo. lipsrsealed sad
Re: Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja by AuroraB(f): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
silibaba:

and so?
I'm a fullish boi sad
Very well then, run along, go hawk your wares, would ya wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / Rev. George Jonathan Dodo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.