Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (122847 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
cbella:
Who feels this story is already coming to an end or wants it to end already.

Should Kate really keep holding on or just let go. (Personally, I may just let go, patience is my strongest value but not this) just a joke tho

Those supporting nectar earlier, was he really wrong or he was just caught in a love web. (my next story title) don't push it Pearl05! It will take years

When I get 15 comments I would post the next update

Purples25, hope you are healing fine, pls update my morning tea

Pearl is such a killjoy! And nectar? He shd kno beta that a desperate chick will go any length to hook on to him. All these pple in Kate's life sef!
Poor Kate! What did she do to deserve all these? No matter how strong sm1 is, there is alws a weak link somewhr. I like Nectar but cant keep supporting his foolishness.Whatever Kate decides, I am wt her.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by mofy1(f): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why is everyone blaming nectar when Kate initially pushed him to pearl the love peddler. And please don't forget that nectar didn't know it was pearl that told his late wife abt there affair not until recently.
Cbella sha make pearl to have a miscarriage by slight Accident and make nectar and Kate to live happily and try to reconcile Wilson and Catherine.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pinkfeet:

cbella y are u praying for her , wen d answer is in ur hand. maybe she will survive it or not, u are d one to tell us .

my own is she must survive it.

Well probably because i know she cant survive it
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
mofy1:
Why is everyone blaming nectar when Kate initially pushed him to pearl the love peddler. And please don't forget that nectar didn't know it was pearl that told his late wife abt there affair not until recently.
Cbella sha make pearl to have a miscarriage by slight Accident and make nectar and Kate to live happily and try to reconcile Wilson and Catherine.

I agree kate pushed him too far, but then ......

Miscarriage, that will be on purpose now.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
EPISODE 69

Nectar glared for a while and fixed himself for bed. He sneaked in quietly and tossed up restlessly. “Are you okay nectar”? Kate whispered.

I’m fine, you should turn off the lights then. Kate said and closed her eyes backing him.

Nectar stitched his eyes opened all night, trying to figure out what to do next. He couldn’t possibly think of an abortion. He is not heartless and he is a doctor. Is this baby even mine? Sleep took over before he could answer that question.

Nectar knocked on the door nosily and furiously. He rushed from home when Kate’s phone kept ringing and messages popping in.
The door opened after some few minutes of fuming over his mistakes.

Didn’t you hear me knocking, Pearl! What took you so long to open this door? He asked angrily. Saint calm down, do you know the time, She asked calmly.

Yes it’s three in the morning, and I’m here to warn you for the last time to stop calling my wife at odd times. He said angrily, his hands flying in the air.

You haven’t seen anything yet saint. I hope you had time to delete the messages I left as well.

Pearl you are really stupid, you know that. This is no way to keep a man, whatever I felt for you, I had let go since I met my wife. Come to terms with it, I can’t love you now.

You can’t love me now right, tell that to your child when he/she is born. Pearl responded. You know what I’m not even sure that child is mine. Nectar said bluntly.

Oh really, who else have I slept with aside you, you forgot how you couldn’t have enough of me a month ago. A month? You are a month pregnant and you cared less telling me about it. Why now pearl.

Unlike you I have a conscience too, you think I want to hold you down with pregnancy. It just happened, I always take protection but the last time you came around helplessly I was just lost in your tears.

Believe me Saint, I just wanted my conscience to be clear, I know whatever I had with you when Keisha was alive was wrong but I couldn’t help it. I see myself doing the same thing to you and your new wife. I hate it but I wouldn’t want to be treated that way, so allow me tell Kate the truth.

I have plans of leaving once I do that. Pearl finally said and Nectar sighed.

Where do you have to go, he said now walking closer to her. She looked at him seductively and admitted she loved this man. Have a seat let’s talk, Pearl pulled him to the bedroom and they had a seat on the bed.

Pearl, bear in mind I know what you are up to, nothing will happen here. Take that from me, but I just need you not to bother Kate now, she is fragile. I want to be the one to tell her about your pregnancy.

Nectar said fighting the urge to respond to Pearls touch. Are you sure you don’t want to be a father to this beautiful child, Pearl asked while undressing him with her eyes.

Of course yes, if this child is mine. I definitely would take responsibility but allow me handle Kate, that’s all I ask of you. Nectar pleaded.
Saint if I keep my mouth shut, what would be my reward. Pearl asked instantly. Pearl get a grip on yourself, I have to go now. Nectar stood up instantly and pearl held him down.

I have to stop sleeping over. I’m not ready for a baby now. Drake said and got a frown from Matts. Matts have you seen my husband? Kate yelled out from the dinning where she was seated waiting for breakfast.

Which husband? Matts replied startled and got a waking up blow form Drake on the head. Drake what’s that for, Matts asked laughing.

Matts I can hear you laughing. Have you seen your brother this morning, he wasn’t on bed as at three in the morning. Kate said worried.

No Katie, I only saw your Grams pulling out her luggage this dawn. She said to tell you she had an emergency back home. Matts narrated and caught Kate’s attention.

She walked from the dinning with her belly shaking in front of her to the Kitchen.

Drake don’t spit inside my breakfast. She said smiling and Drake staring with his eyes in surprise. Kate ignored him and walked to meet Matts. So as you were saying, why didn’t you wake me up?

Gram wanted to talk to me the other day and I totally ignored her, not on purpose but I had a lot going on then. Hope she didn’t leave angry. Kate said worried.

Katie call her and find out, besides as we spoke about the last time you should be careful with her. Matts said focusing on the breakfast.
Where could nectar go? She asked once again. Katie your husband is a Doctor and could be called in any time, so relax. Matts interrupted her thoughts.

But he normally wakes me up or leaves a note. I’m just worried Matts as he didn’t look himself last night. Kate further complained. He didn’t look himself as in bed mood or the other thing. Matts asked winking and almost shying away.

Silly girl, don’t get any ideas. I mean he looks troubled. I’m tired let me have a seat at the dinning. She said and paused realizing Drake hasn’t said anything yet, he just kept staring.

Matts tell your guy to stop staring at my belly. If he wants a baby, he should get one already. Kate said teasing and walked away from him.
Matts practically had to shake him out of his trance. What was that for she asked?

I was just wondering how tired that pregnant beauty is but wouldn’t admit it. He said to defend himself when he was actually lusting over her.
Matts couldn’t help but just frown. Don’t get like that, you know I’m with you now. Drake said to console her.
Stacy did you talk with Dad already. Kate asked instantly when Stacy picked up the call. Yes, we talk…ed and he wanted to ask you for perm…ission so I get to spend some time with him. Stacy stammered to say.

Are you stammering because you don’t think you deserve some time with your Dad, or because you think I wouldn’t give you some time off? Kate asked.

No Miss, I was thinking how you would feel about it since he has never done that with you before. Stacy said honestly.

Wow Stacy, you care about me that much. I never knew! Well, that’s fine provided you don’t turn him down. But wait, how did you know he never had a sit down with me. Kate asked and there was silence for a while.

Don’t worry, it’s obvious whoever planted you in my life fed you with every information. She said confused at that point in time.

Stacy I would call him and approve, just don’t forget you still owe me a new contract which you were supposed to deliver earlier. Kindly let me have that soon. Let me know how it goes, Kate said and tried to hang up when she spoke up. Mrs. Glover, can I come over to your house? Stacy asked and Kate was confused.

You don’t need to ask permission to visit my house. I’m fine with that and don’t worry about that issue with my husband, I will talk to him. Kate said and hanged up.

Talking of husbands where has he gone to, I hope he hasn’t run back to Pearl. She thought for a while, Kate could feel the tears almost coming out then she dismissed the thoughts.

She heaved a heavy sigh when Matts dropped breakfast on the table.

At long last, the salted omelet is ready. Kate said teasing while Matts smacked her on the back gently while returning back to the Kitchen. She smiled and tried to fix herself.

Was that Kate, Jane asked Stacy. And she nodded while staring at her Moms luggage still sitting on her couch.

Mom you still haven’t told me what your mission here is. As I texted you back yester night, Dad was here and he wants a sit down with me.

Thinking about a lot things, all these became clearer when he asked me who my mom was. Seeing you in Kate’s house made me realize a lot of things. Kate called you Grams.

Jane was just staring at the little girl she rescued twenty seven years ago.

Did she actually rescue her or she stole her to satisfy her own loneliness and to use her in destroying Catherine. She kept thinking when Stacy spoke up again.

I did some checks, I never thought of it until last night. If Wilson is your son, then you are actually my Grand mom.
I always knew you were not my mom but I played along just because whatever it is you did for me, you obviously loved me enough to have taken me away from my parents.

But I demand to know who my mom is right now, or you leave my house this very moment. I can’t believe I was naïve all these while. You clouded my mind and I could barely think for myself.

Stacy said sternly while Jane looked on surprised and obviously angry.

Is this how you intend to pay me back? Jane angrily grabbed her by the arm. Mom let me go now. You could hear Stacy shout even a mile away, until she finally broke free.

I’m sorry I had to lay my hands on you for the first time. I will leave now, you know where to find me. Jane said remorsefully and packed up her things.

Grams, I’m sorry I couldn’t make time out for you while you were around. I was busy with some family issues.
Are you around so I come over so we talk about what you asked me to see you about the last time over lunch? Kate tried to be smart.

Don’t worry Kate, I got what I needed, so there is no need coming over besides am on my way back to the states. Jane said her goodbyes and hanged up.

Just then Nectar came in obviously out of his thoughts, because he had his shoes in his hands while walking bare footed into his bedroom.
Nectar are you okay, Kate asked and he snapped.

Do I look not okay to you, stop asking me every seconds if I’m okay. It’s starting to get on my nerves. He said without regrets.

Sorry gentle man, you obviously walked barefooted from outside while holding your shoes, haven’t seen you this lost before. I won’t ask again if it bothers you. Kate said and walked out of the room.

Nectar realizing he snapped just dropped his shoes and rushed into the shower. Kate I’m sorry forgive me someday. I was a sheep in wolves clothing, I obviously don’t deserve you Kate.
He murmured in the shower. Kate who realized she shouldn’t have walked out earlier came back and looked on sadly while he talked to himself, then she walked away before he could even notice.
Matts who was sadly leaning against her bedroom door after yet another marathon with Drake got startled by Kate who tapped her on the shoulders.

She turned around with her eyes filled with tears, what’s going on! Kate asked instantly. Ask your lover boy there, I can’t believe he was playing me all this time. Matts cried silently.

Drake who was on phone earlier with Anthon mentioned he was only playing along with her feelings for him since she couldn’t stop crushing on him. His feelings are running wild now since he is obviously starting to like her.

He was tired of holding on to a failed love, he wants to continue with whatever feelings he is starting to have for Matts.
Obviously Matts only heard the first part of Drake’s conversation with Anthon and couldn’t handle it.

Kate barged in and he jumped up from his sitting position with Matt’s towel wrapped around his waist. Get out now! She yelled. Kate take it easy, what did I do this time. Drake asked innocently.

I said get out, she said again, running out of breathe. She grabbed the chair by Matts work table and sat down. Kate are you okay, he asked and tried walking closer. Don’t even attempt touching me, just pick up your stuffs and walk out. Drake obeyed.

He dragged his attire on, not minding if Kate was watching him naked. He walked out and paused by the door. Matts who finally grabbed the floor as her comforter was still in tears.

Matts what’s going on, Kate kept yelling at me and you sit here with the juice I asked earlier crying. Did someone die, or did I kill someone? He asked while fixing his buttons.

Matts whose face was up against the wall brought her eyes to meet his gaze. Drake, yes someone died. My love for you died, and you know who killed it. You son of a bitch. I can’t believe when you came back to apologize you were actually playing games with my feelings. Matts said angrily.

Drake’s eyes opened at once and he remembered what he mentioned to Anthon earlier, Matts might have overheard him. Please hear me out, you misunderstood my conversation with Anthon earlier. Drake tried to explain.

Then he heard a voice coming down the stairs. Nectar who wasn’t sure what the noise was about decided to come out. Dude get out before I do something I might regret, he yelled while walking down. She asked you to leave, just get out.

Drake looked back at Matts who obviously wasn’t ready to listen to him and then headed for the door.

To be continued

So i didnt get the 15 comments so will upadte half the full episode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Did anyone miss me? I guess not cry

What pearl about a month pregnant? Anyone that blames Kate for nectar's stupidity will take it out with me. For more than 3 months now, Kate has been trying to be good to that shameless he-goat.

I wish Kate leaves him and focus on taking care of herself and children.

Cbella, how I wish pearl die in active service with nectar so he can be charged with manslaughter or something.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pearl05:
Did anyone miss me? I guess not cry

What pearl about a month pregnant? Anyone that blames Kate for nectar's stupidity will take it out with me. For more than 3 months now, Kate has been trying to be good to that shameless he-goat.

I wish Kate leaves him and focus on taking care of herself and children.

LolZxx... Sisto that! I'm laughing.
I miss you tho but this bomb you just released on nectar there.... Eeeiiyaai I would never forget your hate for Kate initially.

Goodevening
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Deeejah:

Pearl is such a killjoy! And nectar? He shd kno beta that a desperate chick will go any length to hook on to him. All these pple in Kate's life sef!
Poor Kate! What did she do to deserve all these? No matter how strong sm1 is, there is alws a weak link somewhr. I like Nectar but cant keep supporting his foolishness.Whatever Kate decides, I am wt her.

You sure you want them going their separate ways?

I saw the thingy, will revert as soon as possible. I tried tho but......
Thanks
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by laraemi(f): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Weldon cbella, You are lifted

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
cbella:

You sure you want them going their separate ways?

I saw the thingy, will revert as soon as possible. I tried tho but......
Thanks

I don't want them going their separate ways, I love them together. I av even nicknamed dem NecKate in my mind cheesy.
If Kate wants to punish Nectar, I won't feel sorry for him. But she shdnt punish him with divorce, pls cos storms like theirs always pass.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
cbella:
EPISODE 69

Nectar glared for a while and fixed himself for bed. He sneaked in quietly and tossed up restlessly. “Are you okay nectar”? Kate whispered.

I’m fine, you should turn off the lights then. Kate said and closed her eyes backing him.

Nectar stitched his eyes opened all night, trying to figure out what to do next. He couldn’t possibly think of an abortion. He is not heartless and he is a doctor. Is this baby even mine? Sleep took over before he could answer that question.

Nectar knocked on the door nosily and furiously. He rushed from home when Kate’s phone kept ringing and messages popping in.

Didn’t you hear me knocking, Pearl! What took you so long to open this door? He asked angrily. Saint calm down, do you know the time, She asked calmly.

Yes it’s three in the morning, and I’m here to warn you for the last time to stop calling my wife at odd times. He said angrily, his hands flying in the air.

You haven’t seen anything yet saint. I hope you had time to delete the messages I left as well.

Pearl you are really stupid, you know that. This is no way to keep a man, whatever I felt for you, I had let go since I met my wife. Come to terms with it, I can’t love you now.

You can’t love me now right, tell that to your child when he/she is born. Pearl responded. You know what I’m not even sure that child is mine. Nectar said bluntly.

Oh really, who else have I slept with aside you, you forgot how you couldn’t have enough of me a month ago. A month? You are a month pregnant and you cared less telling me about it. Why now pearl.

Unlike you I have a conscience too, you think I want to hold you down with pregnancy. It just happened, I always take protection but the last time you came around helplessly I was just lost in your tears.

Believe me Saint, I just wanted my conscience to be clear, I know whatever I had with you when Keisha was alive was wrong but I couldn’t help it. I see myself doing the same thing to you and your new wife. I hate it but I wouldn’t want to be treated that way, so allow me tell Kate the truth.

Where do you have to go, he said now walking closer to her. She looked at him seductively and admitted she loved this man. Have a seat let’s talk, Pearl pulled him to the bedroom and they had a seat on the bed.

Pearl, bear in mind I know what you are up to, nothing will happen here. Take that from me, but I just need you not to bother Kate now, she is fragile. I want to be the one to tell her about your pregnancy.

Nectar said fighting the urge to respond to Pearls touch. Are you sure you don’t want to be a father to this beautiful child, Pearl asked while undressing him with her eyes.

Of course yes, if this child is mine. I definitely would take responsibility but allow me handle Kate, that’s all I ask of you. Nectar pleaded.
Saint if I keep my mouth shut, what would be my reward. Pearl asked instantly. Pearl get a grip on yourself, I have to go now. Nectar stood up instantly and pearl held him down.

I have to stop sleeping over. I’m not ready for a baby now. Drake said and got a frown from Matts. Matts have you seen my husband? Kate yelled out from the dinning where she was seated waiting for breakfast.

Which husband? Matts replied startled and got a waking up blow form Drake on the head. Drake what’s that for, Matts asked laughing.

Matts I can hear you laughing. Have you seen your brother this morning, he wasn’t on bed as at three in the morning. Kate said worried.

No Katie, I only saw your Grams pulling out her luggage this dawn. She said to tell you she had an emergency back home. Matts narrated and caught Kate’s attention.

She walked from the dinning with her belly shaking in front of her to the Kitchen.

Drake don’t spit inside my breakfast. She said smiling and Drake staring with his eyes in surprise. Kate ignored him and walked to meet Matts. So as you were saying, why didn’t you wake me up?

Gram wanted to talk to me the other day and I totally ignored her, not on purpose but I had a lot going on then. Hope she didn’t leave angry. Kate said worried.

Katie call her and find out, besides as we spoke about the last time you should be careful with her. Matts said focusing on the breakfast.
Where could nectar go? She asked once again. Katie your husband is a Doctor and could be called in any time, so relax. Matts interrupted her thoughts.

But he normally wakes me up or leaves a note. I’m just worried Matts as he didn’t look himself last night. Kate further complained. He didn’t look himself as in bed mood or the other thing. Matts asked winking and almost shying away.

Silly girl, don’t get any ideas. I mean he looks troubled. I’m tired let me have a seat at the dinning. She said and paused realizing Drake hasn’t said anything yet, he just kept staring.

Matts tell your guy to stop staring at my belly. If he wants a baby, he should get one already. Kate said teasing and walked away from him.
Matts practically had to shake him out of his trance. What was that for she asked?

I was just wondering how tired that pregnant beauty is but wouldn’t admit it. He said to defend himself when he was actually lusting over her.
Matts couldn’t help but just frown. Don’t get like that, you know I’m with you now. Drake said to console her.
Stacy did you talk with Dad already. Kate asked instantly when Stacy picked up the call. Yes, we talk…ed and he wanted to ask you for perm…ission so I get to spend some time with him. Stacy stammered to say.

Are you stammering because you don’t think you deserve some time with your Dad, or because you think I wouldn’t give you some time off? Kate asked.

No Miss, I was thinking how you would feel about it since he has never done that with you before. Stacy said honestly.

Wow Stacy, you care about me that much. I never knew! Well, that’s fine provided you don’t turn him down. But wait, how did you know he never had a sit down with me. Kate asked and there was silence for a while.

Don’t worry, it’s obvious whoever planted you in my life fed you with every information. She said confused at that point in time.

Stacy I would call him and approve, just don’t forget you still owe me a new contract which you were supposed to deliver earlier. Kindly let me have that soon. Let me know how it goes, Kate said and tried to hang up when she spoke up. Mrs. Glover, can I come over to your house? Stacy asked and Kate was confused.

You don’t need to ask permission to visit my house. I’m fine with that and don’t worry about that issue with my husband, I will talk to him. Kate said and hanged up.

Talking of husbands where has he gone to, I hope he hasn’t run back to Pearl. She thought for a while, Kate could feel the tears almost coming out then she dismissed the thoughts.

At long last, the salted omelet is ready. Kate said teasing while Matts smacked her on the back gently while returning back to the Kitchen. She smiled and tried to fix herself.

Was that Kate, Jane asked Stacy. And she nodded while staring at her Moms luggage still sitting on her couch.

Mom you still haven’t told me what your mission here is. As I texted you back yester night, Dad was here and he wants a sit down with me.

Thinking about a lot things, all these became clearer when he asked me who my mom was. Seeing you in Kate’s house made me realize a lot of things. Kate called you Grams.

Did she actually rescue her or she stole her to satisfy her own loneliness and to use her in destroying Catherine. She kept thinking when Stacy spoke up again.

I did some checks, I never thought of it until last night. If Wilson is your son, then you are actually my Grand mom.
I always knew you were not my mom but I played along just because whatever it is you did for me, you obviously loved me enough to have taken me away from my parents.

But I demand to know who my mom is right now, or you leave my house this very moment. I can’t believe I was naïve all these while. You clouded my mind and I could barely think for myself.

Is this how you intend to pay me back? Jane angrily grabbed her by the arm. Mom let me go now. You could hear Stacy shout even a mile away, until she finally broke free.

I’m sorry I had to lay my hands on you for the first time. I will leave now, you know where to find me. Jane said remorsefully and packed up her things.

Grams, I’m sorry I couldn’t make time out for you while you were around. I was busy with some family issues.
Are you around so I come over so we talk about what you asked me to see you about the last time over lunch? Kate tried to be smart.

Don’t worry Kate, I got what I needed, so there is no need coming over besides am on my way back to the states. Jane said her goodbyes and hanged up.

Just then Nectar came in obviously out of his thoughts, because he had his shoes in his hands while walking bare footed into his bedroom.

Do I look not okay to you, stop asking me every seconds if I’m okay. It’s starting to get on my nerves. He said without regrets.

Sorry gentle man, you obviously walked barefooted from outside while holding your shoes, haven’t seen you this lost before. I won’t ask again if it bothers you. Kate said and walked out of the room.

Nectar realizing he snapped just dropped his shoes and rushed into the shower. Kate I’m sorry forgive me someday. I was a sheep in wolves clothing, I obviously don’t deserve you Kate.
He murmured in the shower. Kate who realized she shouldn’t have walked out earlier came back and looked on sadly while he talked to himself, then she walked away before he could even notice.
Matts who was sadly leaning against her bedroom door after yet another marathon with Drake got startled by Kate who tapped her on the shoulders.

She turned around with her eyes filled with tears, what’s going on! Kate asked instantly. Ask your lover boy there, I can’t believe he was playing me all this time. Matts cried silently.

Drake who was on phone earlier with Anthon mentioned he was only playing along with her feelings for him since she couldn’t stop crushing on him. His feelings are running wild now since he is obviously starting to like her.

He was tired of holding on to a failed love, he wants to continue with whatever feelings he is starting to have for Matts.
Obviously Matts only heard the first part of Drake’s conversation with Anthon and couldn’t handle it.

Kate barged in and he jumped up from his sitting position with Matt’s towel wrapped around his waist. Get out now! She yelled. Kate take it easy, what did I do this time. Drake asked innocently.

I said get out, she said again, running out of breathe. She grabbed the chair by Matts work table and sat down. Kate are you okay, he asked and tried walking closer. Don’t even attempt touching me, just pick up your stuffs and walk out. Drake obeyed.

He dragged his attire on, not minding if Kate was watching him naked. He walked out and paused by the door. Matts who finally grabbed the floor as her comforter was still in tears.

Matts what’s going on, Kate kept yelling at me and you sit here with the juice I asked earlier crying. Did someone die, or did I kill someone? He asked while fixing his buttons.

Matts whose face was up against the wall brought her eyes to meet his gaze. Drake, yes someone died. My love for you died, and you know who killed it. You son of a bitch. I can’t believe when you came back to apologize you were actually playing games with my feelings. Matts said angrily.

Drake’s eyes opened at once and he remembered what he mentioned to Anthon earlier, Matts might have overheard him. Please hear me out, you misunderstood my conversation with Anthon earlier. Drake tried to explain.

Then he heard a voice coming down the stairs. Nectar who wasn’t sure what the noise was about decided to come out. Dude get out before I do something I might regret, he yelled while walking down. She asked you to leave, just get out.

Drake looked back at Matts who obviously wasn’t ready to listen to him and then headed for the door.

To be continued

So i didnt the 15 comments so will upadte half the full episode.

Matt's shd learn how to eavesdrop, u don't do it half way. As a lawyer, I expected her to listen to d whole conversation, no matter how painful it may be.
And Drake, wat was he thinking having dat kind of conversation at Matts' residence? That aside sef, hope Nectar didn't sleep wt Pearl again o cos this one he didn't return home until morning.
As for Pearl, I pray her period comes back from d public holiday it went on, so dat her delusion will end.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
cbella:
EPISODE 69

To be continued

So i didnt the 15 comments so will upadte half the full episode.

Matt's shd learn how to eavesdrop, u don't do it half way. As a lawyer, I expected her to listen to d whole conversation, no matter how painful it may be.
And Drake, wat was he thinking having dat kind of conversation at Matts' residence? That aside sef, hope Nectar didn't sleep wt Pearl again o cos this one he didn't return home until morning.
As for Pearl, I pray her period comes back from d public holiday it went on, so dat her delusion will end.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Chigold121(f): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
cbella:

Welcome to the thread Chigold121
. Thanks, u re are doing a nice job. More grace

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
laraemi:
Weldon cbella, You are lifted

Thank you and welcome

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Leesah(f): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Deejah do u really have to quote d whole chapter twice?? it's annoying when I thought it's another update.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Chigold121(f): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pls I don't want Kate and nectar to divorce. I pray dat God increases his grace on Kate to handle everything. So that she can live happily forever with nectar.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 1:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Cbella, how many comments do you need now?? wink
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 1:19am On Sep 10, 2017
I just hope and sincerely hope and pray that Nectar didn't just sleep with pearl... Hmmmmmnnn...
I was begging for you before but if I find out that you slept with her now, you're so done for..

Katie dearie, take it easy and calm down...

Matts, calm down Ohhh... Drake better use ur God given sense ohhh

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 10, 2017
Deeejah:

I actually thought it was an update... With due respect ma'am, this isn't right
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2017
princ007:
I actually thought it was an update... With due respect ma'am, this isn't right
With due respect Sir, how pls?
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2017
Leesah:
Deejah do u really have to quote d whole chapter twice?? it's annoying when I thought it's another update.

I am sooo sorry pls. Blame it on my poor network, didn't even kno it came twice until this morning. Make una no vex abeg

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2017
Deeejah:
With due respect Sir, how pls?
Ma'am not sir
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Deeejah(f): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2017
princ007:
Ma'am not sir

Yepa! Another blunder? Not again!
I am sorry ma.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Deeejah:

Yepa! Another blunder? Not again!
I am sorry ma.

Did you check the thing up
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2017
Good morning, everyone ! If everything goes well at work i should be updating at 11/12 Ghana man time
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Chigold121:
Pls I don't want Kate and nectar to divorce. I pray dat God increases his grace on Kate to handle everything. So that she can live happily forever with nectar.

I'm tempted to say your wish is my command but.......
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2017
oldschooljam:
First time I'm expreriancing such , new story yet so much happenings? Let me read n catch up n officially comment ,first time reading ur work too ,as a lover of books plz direct me to ur other books ,coz I don't usually log on to this site

Sorry i just saw this, too much stress i guess.

oldschooljam, Forgive.

Unfortunately i have unfinished works piling up, but managed to Finish one sometime ago( Love me Again) https://www.nairaland.com/3904275/love-me-again-loudest-thoughts

Will do well and mention you next time i upload my next story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
That Draka is a slowpoke. Where is it done that a man goes to a lady's bro house to sleep with her? Haba, that's shallow. If she can't come to ur place nor have a place of her own which you can go then get a hotel room. No respect at all for himself nor the girl.

Stacy should tell Mr. Wilson everything that she has been doing with grams Jane and the she should be made to answer for her crimes. I suspect that Claudia child didn't die actually but was made to appear dead.

Hmmmm... Let me not talk much sha.
I still want Nectar to be punished. Pearl should be found dead/miscarriage maybe via poisoning which gram Jane can arrange and Nectar be arrested as the last person seen with her.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by odusberry(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
At d end of d day,am sure there will be no more room for love in Kate's heart.
I pity d poor girl tho

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pearl05:
That Draka is a slowpoke. Where is it done that a man goes to a lady's bro house to sleep with her? Haba, that's shallow. If she can't come to ur place nor have a place of her own which you can go then get a hotel room. No respect at all for himself nor the girl.

Stacy should tell Mr. Wilson everything that she has been doing with grams Jane and the she should be made to answer for her crimes. I suspect that Claudia child didn't die actually but was made to appear dead.

I still want Nectar to be punished. Pearl should be found dead/miscarriage maybe via poisoning which gram Jane can arrange and Nectar be arrested as the last person seen with her.
Pearl05 shaaaaa...
See the punishment wey you share give everyone...
I agree with Nectar being punished but please, tamper justice with mercy, because Katie will be affected too....

Anyways Happy Sunday to y'all.. smiley

Cbella... Our lunch, is it ready?

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
EPISODE 70

Why should I even be the one calling him. Kate hissed and dials his number. Dad, you can have Stacy to yourself as long as you want to just don't try forcing yourself on her else you would hear from my lawyers. Kate announced instantly without waiting for Wilson to say hello.

‘Kate, I'm sorry’, Wilson tried to say when she cuts in.

You better mean that sorry. The only reason why I'm not pursuing that case is because of mom. Unlike me who apparently had no idea I could be this strong, mom certainly can't handle it anymore.

You see her so strong and her eyes dry all the time but she cries a lot. Kate said over the phone and her Dad was just quiet. I guess you don't have anything to say. Goodbye then, Kate finally sighed and hanged up.

So tell me what next, Andy asked Jane who left Stacy's earlier for his place. Are you having cold feet Jane because whatever ways it goes I still need my money.
''Of course not.'' Jane retorted with out most certainty.
If you say so why don't you give me the last plan, then. Andy said gulping the beer in front of him.

I will let you know before tomorrow, now where do I keep my luggage and do you have anything in this house to eat. Jane stood up following Andy's lead.

Matt's are you okay in there, Kate yelled out from the hall where she sat with her legs rested on the table and nectar sitting opposite her.
Katie, I’m just fine in here. Matt's yelled back! Would you mind keeping me company as I’m bored in here. Katie blurted out just to get nectar’s attention.

Nectar just looked in her direction briefly, which he barely said a word, and looked troubled. Kate thought! She was tempted to ask are you okay severally but the warning earlier keeps ring in her mind.

This time she isn’t the one distant, whatever is bothering him could be so big. Could he be sleeping with Pearl again, Kate thought and told herself he would be so stupid to do that.

Where did he go as early today, he wouldn’t close that early if he had gone to work? Maybe telling him I have made a decision on his betrayal would help a lot.

Nectar who rested his head on the couch kept staring into an empty space after Kate’s outburst. Then the bell rang, Matt's rushed from her room and nectar almost running into her at the door.

Kate glared at the two siblings, she was surprised how they both quickly rushed to the door upon the ring of the bell. Matt's might be expecting Drake, but who is Nectar expecting to the extent he had to rush to the door as if his life depended on it.

Kate kept thinking and stared at both siblings standing one hand throw from the door and staring at each other.

Would someone get the door already, Kate yelled to jolt them out their trance. Nectar reached for the door, opened and heaved a sigh of relief.

Mr. Santa, welcome. He paused looked at Stacy and feigned a smile, to clear the tension. Please come in, he said showing them in while Matt's raised her head to check who it was. She was disappointed to not have seen Drake coming through the door.

She walked back inside quietly.

Kate your Dad is here, nectar said to Kate who was backing the door. He should get his filthy body out of my house. Kate thought of telling that to his face but decided against it when she saw Stacy with him.

Stacy you are here, have a seat. She said and adjusted herself properly in the sofa, while turning she made a faint noise of pain. Are you okay, Wilson asked with concern registered on his face.

Really, you are late to the party Dad, say what you came here for and get going.

Kate said with anger now. She was surprised with her reaction which nectar just managed a frown.

Mr. Santa you can have a seat and I will get you guys something in a bit. Nectar said and quickly turned to leave when he spoke up.
Son that’s fine, I just had something on the way.

Maybe Stacy would want something, Wilson said further directing his gaze to both Stacy and Nectar.

No sir I’m fine, Stacy said with a shaky voice. Well since you both don’t want to take anything from my house as if I planned on poisoning you two maybe I should have a juice then. Nectar please I would have a juice, she said frowning.

Nectar paused for a while trying to figure out if she was serious until she spoke up.

Maybe I should get that juice myself, she said and stood up. No wait I would get that, he said and walked away.

Wilson just stared at Kate for a while and back to Stacy. Coming to think of it there is a slight resemblance, he murmured.

What did you say? Kate asked. I mean you two quite look alike. He said smiling which Kate was about to reply then nectar dropped the juice on the table by her right hand.

I will leave you three, I’m just upstairs, call me if you need me. Nectar said.

No wait, you should be here too, you are family. My family, unlike I can say for these two here.

Nectar quickly grabbed a seat by Kate.

I can’t begin from where it all started but you should know I was drunk the day I tried to force myself on you. It was Claudia’s ten years and I had too much to drink.

Though that’s not an excuse for what I tried to do with you but I’m paying for it. I distanced myself knowing you might remember when I’m too close. Wilson said and Kate cuts in.

Well, be glad I don’t remember. Though I did remember mom’s abuse all the time. She said rather calmly. There was total silence, and eyes were flying in every direction.

Is that all the two of you came here for?

‘No’ Stacy finally spoke up. I have the document you asked me to draft and the answers to what you asked me to find out. Good, let me have the document then. Stacy bent over handing the envelope to Kate.

She quickly opened up, stared at her for a while and kept reading. Kate got to the point where she nearly collapsed.

Stacy what is this! I asked you to draft your contract promising a good behavior and you wrote a letter for me.

And which Andy are you talking about. Are you sure about these allegations against Jane? Kate said and Wilson who was sitting quietly watching the two deal with their issues got a surprise look on his face when Jane was mentioned.

Stacy what has my Mom done. He asked angrily.

She is my Mom, too. At least that’s what she made me believe until recently when I met her here with Miss…. I mean Mrs. Glover. Stacy fumbled with her words while getting a certain look from both Nectar and Kate.

You should read this for yourself, that’s the kind of mother you keep protecting to the extent of abusing your own wife. Kate said and threw the letter in his face supporting her jaw with her hands, while looking on.

You mean you and my mom were responsible for all the happenings around my family lately, have you even stopped to think how much damage you two have caused. Wilson said yelling.

I’m sorry, I thought I was doing the right thing since Mommy Jane was the only one there for me since I started growing up. Stacy said almost in fear and tears.

To think you even knew all along Kate is your sister and you still put a price on her life. I don’t know who you took after, because a Santa wouldn’t hurt a fly. Wilson said and Kate interrupted.

Did you say a Santa wouldn’t hurt a fly, when your mother is the head of all these attacks on my life which I have no idea what my offense is, but obviously you have an idea?

So get your ass back on the couch and don’t ever shout on Stacy again.
You have no right to do that, you don’t just enter her life a minute ago and starts to play the Daddy role.
Dad you need to do better than that, if anything you should be apologizing to Stacy here.

She deserves the love you denied her, for me I had a mother who loved me beyond everything, so I would say I was lucky but Stacy here was stacked with a fake mother for some weird reasons she had no idea of so cut her some slack.

Kate said now yelling while getting a gentle tap on the shoulder by Nectar.
She paused and calmly said sorry to Wilson who stood up earlier yelling on Stacy.

Wilson gently grabbed his seat. I’m sorry Kate, I was just furious over how far my mom have gone. Well do something about it before I do. Kate said silently.

Do you know where, I can find your mom, sorry I mean your Grand mom. Wilson turned to Stacy who was stunned on the Drama unfolding in the hall.

Yes, she might be going to Andy’s place. Stacy said grabbing Kate’s attention once again with the name.

Yes, you mentioned Andy, that name rings a bell. I hope it’s not who I think he is because that’s not possible. But it seems like the guy is just interested in your money, though he claims he had a past with you, he just needs money. Stacy stated clearly.

That’s not possible, the Andy I know is supposed to be dead Stacy. Kate said surprised.

Katie, Stacy is right, Andy faked his own death. Drake gave me this envelope the last time he was here, we wanted to tell you about it and the incident happened. Matt's said from behind them.

How is that even possible, Matt's you were there as well. The Doctor said he couldn’t beat the tumor, you heard him that day. Kate said almost in tears.

Please take it easy Kate, Nectar said smooching her back gently. Nectar you don’t understand; this was the man I loved. What’s wrong with everyone. You think you love them and they pay you back this way.

With guilt written on nectar’s face he grabbed the envelope from Matt's checking the evidence Drake brought. He glared at Kate, then sighed. That’s enough, nobody gets to hurt me again. She said and adjusted herself on the couch.

Dad whatever you feel like doing about your Mom, do that and leave me out of it. Kate said and stood up walking away when Wilson spoke up.
Do you know where I can find your Mom, I’ve been looking for her but with no luck. Wilson asked trembling.

You are really asking me that now Dad, you should be ashamed of yourself. See yourselves out and don’t come back unannounced. Kate said and walked up the stairs, and both father and Daughter walked out sadly while Nectar and Matts looked on.

Kate the least you could do was to listen to your Dad, yes he might not have been the best you wanted but you could see he is trying his best.
It takes a man to admit his fault, and you just embarrassed your Dad out there who was trying so hard to make up for his mistake. Nectar said angrily.

Like you are trying your best to admit your faults, birds of the same feather. Kate hissed. I can see you are not ready to reason with me yet, so I will go when you are ready just give me a call. Nectar said and stormed out leaving Kate who could barely handle her emotions helpless.

Why won’t you stop calling me Drake, I mean it’s over now. I can’t believe you just used me yet another time. I mean what did I do wrong, I have been adjusting to your rules.

What else do you need from me? You want to share Kate with me, just say the word, if only Kate would agree, I wouldn’t have a problem with it, but it just turned out you just want to break my heart. Matts blurted out with anger.

Would you just shut up already and listen to me love? Drake practically said before realizing he just called her Love. At least you are a lawyer, you should be smart enough to eavesdrop properly.

You only heard my last statement probably because you came in late. Drake said and surprisingly Matts was silence and calm.

You should know I’m not faking it now; I want to be with you now but you are too stubborn and hasty.

Can I see you later in the evening, so we talk about this, I would love to come there but I can’t tell what your friend would do to me, especially your brother? Drake finally said and expected Matts to say something but she only sighed.

I would take that as a Yes then, will send you the location, Drake couldn’t finish talking and she hanged up.

To be continued

3 Likes

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pearl05:

Eiii, you are anti- happy ending eehhh...

Kate is begging

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.