Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (122751 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
purples25:
Hey cbella, that sequel was a surprise. However I like it, we got a look into their lives after everything had been settled. Everything is so sweet now......flashing teeth and joyful emotions on a clear day . I really do hope you get that editor though, I am sorry that I can't, and can't put anyone forward right now. Got some things I'm dealing with and......too nervous to edit even if I'd have the time. Whoever edits this has got a diamond in the rough on their hands though. Fireworks for you kiss

SWEET BITTER ENDING

I'm just full of surprises like that!!! My editor said she will do the work when she is well enough, that will obviously take her a year lol... You can read meaning into this( what kind of sickness takes a year to recover from tho)

Nervous, i am more than you, so face your fears grin... for TIME; we all don't have and we are dealing too lol cheesy...( don't mind me, i could edit but i'm just lazy as i would be forced to write another sequel and change original work. I do that a lot.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THINKING ABOUT IT THOUGH

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
holufunmie:
ave been ghost reading for a while but I felt it will be so so selfish and ungrateful of me not to comment,,I have to at least appreciate a wonderful story like dis..for one to imagine something and put it into writings is not easy,,it takes a lot of courage and believe in oneself to do dat.the beginning was fantastic, ending was amazing and in BTW was just so suspenseful and unpredictable. u re an awesome writer,thumbs up

Thank you maa.... I'm glad you enjoyed it, God bless you bunch

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
arthur16:
Bella this could make a series movie o.. .so much suspense.. .i love this dear.. .God bless u Nne.. I'm clad I followed to DE end.. And thank God Katie didn't die o.. .i would have jux locate u and fight u grin

Lol..fight!! Thank you for following

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
1marking:
Nice Story Madam

Thanks, you disappeared along the line tho
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Osedagal:
Cbella u r a bomb, nice update

Thanks
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
SkyyLord:
Thanks a lot dear for this wonderful piece, your indeed a good writer. May God give you more wisdom.

Amen and thanks
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
cbella:

lolzxxxx..... eeeiii Aunty!! so soon? Drake and matts are married, the twins died undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin

Ehhh for what na??

Pearl05 wee not gree... grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Abelosas222(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
join the Team and read the story *Just A Taste* I bet u wud b glued and thirst for more.
read here http://www.Abfictionstories.com

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by rachealfst(f): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm still trying to catch up. But so far, so good, it's been a great read. Wonderful story line. I applaud the writer. Well done cbella, more inspiration, wisdom, grace and strength. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Tehmietee(f): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
1daful story...kudos 2 U #cbella

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Chigold121(f): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wow!!! Didn't I say you are the best, I didn't see this coming. Pls when is your birthday cos I can't for another exceptional piece from u. Well done ma.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
rachealfst:
I'm still trying to catch up. But so far, so good, it's been a great read. Wonderful story line. I applaud the writer. Well done cbella, more inspiration, wisdom, grace and strength. God bless you.

Wow!! the ma'm herself!!!!! Thank you, do catch up soon

Reading wrong number tho!!

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chigold121:
Wow!!! Didn't I say you are the best, I didn't see this coming. Pls when is your birthday cos I can't for another exceptional piece from u. Well done ma.

My birthday.................. Thank you, i will announce the date of release soon to avoid Pearl05 launching a thread on my behalf
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tehmietee:
1daful story...kudos 2 U #cbella

God bless you
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Quinbee0710(f): 2:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Got glued to this story.. and read it all night.. Cbella, your GOOD.. thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Hantonia(f): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Nyc One Hapi 4 Dem Tanks Alot

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by rachealfst(f): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
cbella:

Wow!! the ma'm herself!!!!! Thank you, do catch up soon

Reading wrong number tho!!
Wow! I abandoned my work just to read up and it worth it. Great piece. I really love it. I'm happy everything falls back in place despite the fact that Kate& Necter started on a wrong foot.

We are all still learning that includes myself but I know you can do better. I know so many readers have already advised and I can see you improved over time but you still have to fix one or two things. You mixed up the character's conversation. Aside that, the story is dope.

Well done! Let's see if I can edit one chapter for you so you can get what your readers actually wants from you.

Thanks for sharing this lessons filled piece. God bless you good. By God's grace this will be the least of your work.
As for Wrong Number let me know if you need the concluding part. Thanks.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 22, 2017
You are a complete writer

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:50am On Sep 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Wow! I abandoned my work just to read up and it worth it. Great piece. I really love it. I'm happy everything falls back in place despite the fact that Kate& Necter started on a wrong foot.

We are all still learning that includes myself but I know you can do better. I know so many readers have already advised and I can see you improved over time but you still have to fix one or two things. You mixed up the character's conversation. Aside that, the story is dope.

Well done! Let's see if I can edit one chapter for you so you can get what your readers actually wants from you.

Thanks for sharing this lessons filled piece. God bless you good. By God's grace this will be the least of your work.
As for Wrong Number let me know if you need the concluding part. Thanks.

Finally, I like this feedback, one that actually includes where I need to improve. Thank you, thank you.
Your time is really appreciated as I know how difficult /stressful it maybe abandoning your own work just to read and add up.

Will hit you up for wrong number soon....
May your ideas never run dry ma'm

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Taniaa(f): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Sypnosis of the heart
Intense piece.
following keenly

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Didov1(f): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
wow,.thank you cbella.,this is a great story..even tho m nt always commenting on each update u posted,jst knw dat i always give u some likes sometime...even tho u dnt always see me viewing,jst know that i will alway read ur update,either physically or spiritually(ghost reader)..even tho m nt one of the first 5 commentor.,trust me,i'm still one of ur biggest fans...love u dear,.more ink to your pen.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by TiffanyJ(f): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gloryejims:
Cbella..... I never hexperedit

Kudos to you infact tiri gbosa for you... Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

Concerning the editor, maybe you should holla tiffanyj... She probably would know someone

I'm a greedy geh #olivertwist... Epp us with another story soon... Maybe drake and matts... Or the twins growing wink

Congratulations ohh
Aunty, TiffanyJ sucks at editing. Haven't you noticed that already?
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by TiffanyJ(f): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gloryejims:
Cbella..... I never hexperedit

Kudos to you infact tiri gbosa for you... Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

Concerning the editor, maybe you should holla tiffanyj... She probably would know someone

I'm a greedy geh #olivertwist... Epp us with another story soon... Maybe drake and matts... Or the twins growing wink

Congratulations ohh
Aunty, TiffanyJ sucks at editing. Haven't you noticed that already?
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by itsandi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice! Read interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Aunty, TiffanyJ sucks at editing. Haven't you noticed at already?

lol!!!
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Didov1:
wow,.thank you cbella.,this is a great story..even tho m nt always commenting on each update u posted,jst knw dat i always give u some likes sometime...even tho u dnt always see me viewing,jst know that i will alway read ur update,either physically or spiritually(ghost reader)..even tho m nt one of the first 5 commentor.,trust me,i'm still one of ur biggest fans...love u dear,.more ink to your pen.

Wow, 'biggest fan' that's BIG... Thank you for ghosting and sticking to the end.

i appreciate it
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Taniaa:
Sypnosis of the heart
Intense piece.
following keenly

Thanks ma'm...

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pinkfeet: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
nice work,
cbella u ave done a great work on dis story .

kudos to u jare ...

everything that start with bitter will surely end up wit happyness.

happy ending ....

cbella God will give u more wisdom .

And also thanks to people who support cbella wit their comment and likes .

pearl05 i saw ur mention but am busy dat is the reason why i did not reply since all dis days . pearl05 now dat cbella ave end the story wat will u read at night.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oly0511(f): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
cbella pls let me know when you start another one
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by masterdamian(m): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm new here on nairaland...been wandering why some of my friends are almost addicted to reading nairaland everyday...and I must say your write up was extraordinarily superb....now I know why my friends log on here everday...loved this story...suspense was killing...guess I've found a new hobby
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2017
oly0511:
cbella pls let me know when you start another one

Another one? it's not yet in the ready mode.. .. Hold on tight!!! Still working on my editor... Once she's strong enough we can roll, aside that we must as well read without editings
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Pinkfeet:
nice work,
cbella u ave done a great work on dis story .

kudos to u jare ...

everything that start with bitter will surely end up wit happyness.

happy ending ....

cbella God will give u more wisdom .

And also thanks to people who support cbella wit their comment and likes .

pearl05 i saw ur mention but am busy dat is the reason why i did not reply since all dis days . pearl05 now dat cbella ave end the story wat will u read at night.

Yellowfeet catching up late! God bless you for your support all the way from the beginning.

As for Pearl05, if you see her tell her to reply my Hi!!

I Know she's reading Traditions written by chumzypinky.

Try that story out as well, another breath taking write up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+) / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.