Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) (55783 Views)

Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by rem44: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
As shared by Ofoegbu....

'A big lost yesterday at Alaba international market Lagos, unknown gunman attack him in front of his shop and short him to death hmmm only God knows the best Amara may your soul rest in peace amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/unknown-gunman-attacks-man-in-front-of.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by rem44: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2017

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rip to d guy, but how dem take SHORT HIM now according to ur post?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Jenny1010(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
He is somebody son, brother and boyfriend. .they took his life just like that. Rip .

18 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by DonVikings: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
I have no doubt this is also drug related. shocked

Rest in peace ipob yoot. cry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
cool
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by TheFreeOne: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Possibly a business deal gone awry. embarassed

I wish his families strength to bear the loss.

21 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by lilwheezy1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:

And how did you arrive at such conclusion
Did you trade drugs with him before
Or did you register him with ipob

You still exhibit your tribalist nature
Even on a gruesome thread like this
Terrible

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by CowHard: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Afonjas have resorted to attacking successful Igbo traders in Lagos out of envy...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ProWalker: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
I've told Igbos, drug and other crime related killings won't stop until they accept they have a problem and come together as a tribe to fight the scourge

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ProWalker: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Afonjas have resorted to attacking successful Igbo traders in Lagos out of envy...

If they have to do that, definitely not this small fry
This is Igbo on igbo killing from crime issue #100% fact

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
Na dem again. If they could attack & kill in a church, much less a shop...
Lagos won't tolerate bullsh1t. Be warned!

See mouth like Lagos
What Did you do to the badoo boys
Is ikorodu no longer in Lagos?
Just stay there in oshogbo and mind your business jare

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by gberra: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

See mouth like Lagos
Activities of the badoo cult has been drastically checked. It has been few and far between in recent weeks. Whenever Yorubas come together against you, You're gone!

28 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ProWalker: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

See mouth like Lagos

You live in abakaliki and talk about Lagos that you've never step into, is that not sign of madness from you ?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by DonVikings: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
ProWalker:

You live in abakaliki and talk about Lagos that you've never step into, is that not sign of madness from you ?
Leave ZombieTamer to me, he is my beeeeyach!

I have his vaccine and he's showing signs the last dose I gave him is wearing off. grin

All Abakaliki jews are my beeeches. cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bigots related thread

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:

Your brain damage is beyond repair.

24 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
Activities of the badoo cult has been drastically checked. It has been few and far between in recent weeks. Whenever Yorubas come together against you, You're gone!

True Word.

10 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmm...seems ndi boys dont want to save bullets fr d main biafra war

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by holatin(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
trigger men done dey get liver to ply their wares in public.
first ozobulu now Alabama.

but I still think for an assassin to come after you then there are 90% chance you had ur hand in the bad cookie pot.

anyway rest in peace and greet my girlfriend dad, tell him after all the warning and threatening he gave me before death. I still fvck, shag,collabo and screw her daughter

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by obindomanya(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:

why have u become so heartless?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Let the blame game Begin
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by manikspears: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:

Check your soak away, you should find your brain there.

18 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by montygo: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
muller101:
Bigots related thread
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
AFONJAS started this 1st Oct quick notice earlier... abeg where can I buy AK47 with 4 magazines fully loaded ....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.