Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) (55855 Views)

Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Efewestern: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
I have no doubt this is also drug related. shocked

Rest in peace ipob yoot. cry

has it gotten to this level?, men you guys disgust me.

tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rip. but why the killing?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by godson4u79(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Gun don't kill people, people kill people.,. He must have done something to warrant it...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Frankenstein: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, forgive my bad manners, but gentlemen and ladies, I really need your help to win a competition on Nairaland literature section.

Please click, like and share the post with my story Ikorodu Guard at the literature section.

It will barely take a few seconds of your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Leez(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:

ahhh dia is a time to not be a bigot na
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

No pauper has ever bought an AK47.

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by adellam16(f): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
rem44:
As shared by Ofoegbu....

'A big lost yesterday at Alaba international market Lagos, unknown gunman attack him in front of his shop and short him to death hmmm only God knows the best Amara may your soul rest in peace amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/unknown-gunman-attacks-man-in-front-of.html?m=1
hmmmmmm @ a big lost.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Rip to d guy, but how dem take SHORT HIM now according to ur post?
Na grammar you come mark here? Those who did this will never know peace until they go down.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=mynd44dcheat post=59412276][/quote] you mean this pigs

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by goaldynboy: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
How did the gunman escape? I know Alaba is always crowded and the road is invariably jammed with traffic!! RIP to the young man!! cry
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ethicalUser(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
ProWalker:
I've told Igbos, drug and other crime related killings won't stop until they accept they have a problem and come together as a tribe to fight the scourge
Pls go and advise ur own brothers at skull mining university to change their ways before coming here to dish out advice.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=mynd44dcheat post=59414495][/quote]

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:

Mugu. Nigeria is a failed country, a sinking boat. Why use every opportunity to blackmail people trying to escape the sinking boat via restoration of Biafra?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
jojothaiv:
The dead says so little,

few of their words get lost in silent echoes,

wished we could understand their message,

as the next man fall a victim to death blow,

to miss, or not is entirely left to those who're living,

the man died, and his name wander to oblivion,

never to see his shadow rise in great mother earth,

to those who die everyday and are not acknowledge,

sleep on life lonely state, till we all go back as a ghost!

Hmmmm
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by emmymdk: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
Na dem again. If they could attack & kill in a church, much less a shop...
Lagos won't tolerate bullsh1t. Be warned!

Usele fellow! It shall befall you! You make everything a tribal war!

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
number 1 he was shot at someone's shop as again the report that he was shot in his shop.

2 He was shot by cultist who has been terrorizing Alaba int'l for sometimes now courtesy of LASUN.

Mind u majority of cultis in Alaba int'l are Yoruba boys
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
but lagos can tolerate skull minning ba?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by godquality: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

And how did you arrive at such conclusion
Did you trade drugs with him before
Or did you register him with ipob

You still exhibit your tribalist nature
Even on a gruesome thread like this
Terrible
abeg help us tame the zombie grin grin .. Meanwhile this na assassination na.

Rest in peace. You have gone to a much better place than this shit hole.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
gberra:
kidnapping, ritual killings n d problems of baddo nkor no be d bullshit dem they tolerate already. yorubas n noisemaking. what has been done concerning the above things being mention? Only to make noise n be ranting like a frustrated alien. radarada oshi

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ProWalker: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
ethicalUser:

Pls go and advise ur own brothers at skull mining university to change their ways before coming here to dish out advice.

IPIG, shut down the dirty gutter you think it's your mouth. We are dealing with deviants here but your own brothers can stroll into church and kill dozens of ipigs like you while you try to pin it on herdsmen
Fools

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tecno66:
Na grammar you come mark here? Those who did this will never know peace until they go down.
No mind me jare, na what NL turn person to, if u commit a blunder, na here u go shapaly shapaly knw, they wil just kum 4 u with ur mistake, so I say make I kuku try do same tin ni jare.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by meliziz12(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alaba boys,wetin nah
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Leave ZombieTamer to me, he is my beeeeyach!

I have his vaccine and he's showing signs the last dose I gave him is wearing off. grin

All Abakaliki jews are my beeeches. cheesy

are you still at the psychiatrist hospital
Get well soon
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by ethicalUser(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
ProWalker:

IPIG, shut down the dirty gutter you think it's your mouth. We are dealing with deviants here but your own brothers can stroll into church and kill dozens of ipigs like you while you try to pin it on herdsmen
Fools
See this miserable slave. You better go advise ur people to stop that barbaric act of ritual killing else u might as well end up being a victim of their devilish act. If u like die untop IPOB matter we no they see u at all. EWU

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
rem44:
As shared by Ofoegbu....

'A big lost yesterday at Alaba international market Lagos, unknown gunman attack him in front of his shop and short him to death hmmm only God knows the best Amara may your soul rest in peace amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/unknown-gunman-attacks-man-in-front-of.html?m=1
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Amechiwap(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Na wa oooooooooo
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by somto811(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2017
I was at alaba yesterday. wen I heard the gun shots.. :oI was at alaba yesterday. wen I heard the gun shots..
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by twinklemaia(f): 12:34am On Aug 13, 2017
Nice poem... I like

RIP to the dead.

jojothaiv:
The dead says so little,

few of their words get lost in silent echoes,

wished we could understand their message,

as the next man fall a victim to death blow,

to miss, or not is entirely left to those who're living,

the man died, and his name wander to oblivion,

never to see his shadow rise in great mother earth,

to those who die everyday and are not acknowledge,

sleep on life lonely state, till we all go back as a ghost!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by baddosky1: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2017
DonVikings:

Your corpse will be stretched on a slab one day and people will make assertions as to whether you were killed during a skull mining expedition or as as a result of magun.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:32am On Aug 13, 2017
twinklemaia:
Nice poem... I like
RIP to the dead.
Thanks, I'm honored!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos / Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.