Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) (55851 Views)

Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:24am On Aug 13, 2017
rem44:
As shared by Ofoegbu....

'A big lost yesterday at Alaba international market Lagos, unknown gunman attack him in front of his shop and short him to death hmmm only God knows the best Amara may your soul rest in peace amen'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/unknown-gunman-attacks-man-in-front-of.html?m=1
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:48am On Aug 13, 2017
This is so sad. R.I.P. man
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:01am On Aug 13, 2017
gberra:
Activities of the badoo cult has been drastically checked. It has been few and far between in recent weeks. Whenever Yorubas come together against you, You're gone!
He better prayed that Yorubas should not rise against his so called Ibo men in Lagos otherwise he would not find it funny ..

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:58am On Aug 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Nationalman: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2017
DonVikings:
I have no doubt this is also drug related. shocked

Rest in peace ipob yoot. cry
irrespective of our differences,life is sacrosanct. I detest your lack of sensitivity on this issue.it would have been better you kept quiet.A life was gruesomely cut short.let's put aside ipob or biafran issues for now.Thanks
And to the young man ,may is soul rest in peace
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2017
the way dem de kill people these days...its a shame..oo na so some cultist come kill someone for my hood....for one bar...like dat....
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Jenny1010(f): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
AceIDE:
your signature says otherwise

what is this one talking about
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Jenny1010(f): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2017
canalily:
chaiundecided so he is ur boyfriend? Dnt worry am here for you sherley babysmiley

angry
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by canalily(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Jenny1010:

angry
how ar u?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2017
It is a big pity that tribalism is seriously destroying this country called Nigeria. This post is about a business man shot dead but some nitwit simpletons just had to go tribalistic. Hmm this guy was shot dead for God's sake imagine if it's a friend of yours or a family member just try to respect the dead.
The guy died as a result of serious war going on in ojo LGA between cult members. So idiotic fools *lol* stop typing just for the fun of it. RIP TO THE GUY! MAY HE FINALLY FIND ETERNAL PEACE. IJN
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by onimama4real(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2017
rest in peace bro
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Jenny1010(f): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
canalily:
how ar u?
I'm good. And you?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by canalily(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jenny1010:

I'm good. And you?
splendid, how service 2day?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by onyi143: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
When you are busy working from morning and night trying to be successful the enemy is some where planning to delete you from this world just because of jealousy and money.
Let's always hand over our daily activities to God Almighty to guide and protect us from their hands. RIP dear, I just hope is not the sin you brought upon your self. Buy/Sell Bitcoin, PayPal, perfect money available check Nairaomm.com

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
DonVikings:
Leave ZombieTamer to me, he is my beeeeyach!

I have his vaccine and he's showing signs the last dose I gave him is wearing off. grin

All Abakaliki jews are my beeeches.

a4onja.. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jabioro:
He better prayed that Yorubas should not rise against his so called Ibo men in Lagos otherwise he would not find it funny ..

only lagos,what about oshogbo? Mental...without lagos,s.waste is medieval pre 10BC grin
Re: Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jabioro:
You tell your forefathers how Lagos and other Yorubas land had made strive better.. Olodo!
painment o grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.