Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread (771 Views)

Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread / Seun-osewa Short Stories Battle Registration Thread- Last Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thank you for Clicking grin

kiss As you are kukuma here, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I need your help to make it to the next round of the competition sad

Guess what?

You don't even have to read it wink

Just follow the link, Like and Share, as both counts. shocked

The particular story is "A CRY FOR PENANCE" cry

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/2#59316768

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jeffreyjamez somebody is looking for you o sad

Alennsar bia nu biko

Mhizdherbee come o they want to finish your namesake
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:

Alennsar bia nu biko

Who o grin
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Who o grin

wink oya go and vote first, then come lemmi tell you
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Alennsar(f): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:

Alennsar bia nu biko

mbia go Nne, kei Fe meni?
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alennsar:

mbia go Nbe, kei Fe meni?

grin grin grin grin I don't understand your own o.

Please click on the link and vote my story. Voting ends today sad
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by amaracheeo: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:
Thank you for Clicking grin

kiss As you are kukuma here, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I need your help to make it to the next round of the competition sad

Guess what?

You don't even have to read it wink

Just follow the link, Like and Share, as both counts. shocked

The particular story is "A CRY FOR PENANCE" cry

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/2#59316768
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

I like the sarcasm, you've got my vote smiley
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
amaracheeo:

I like the sarcasm, you've got my vote smiley

I didn't realize that was what it was, but for voting, it will be what you say it is grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Alennsar(f): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:

grin grin grin grin I don't understand your own o.

Please click on the link and vote my story. Voting ends today sad
ok maybe the spelling is not correct cos I only know how to speak d language. I will vote now inuguo
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by amaracheeo: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:

I didn't realize that was what it was, but for voting, it will be what you say it is grin

Done dear, I wish you luck wink
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alennsar:

ok maybe the spelling is not correct cos I only know how to speak d language. I will vote now inuguo

Thanks dearie kiss
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
amaracheeo:

Done dear, I wish you luck wink

Thanks! Given the current lag...I'd need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
The story summary is: the narrator killed her niece, because her niece betrayed her by sleeping with her husband.
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
and it's quiet again... Sorry guys, but until 12 midnight, I'm going to be all up in your face...

#disturbingthepeace cool
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Deji124(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:
and it's quiet again... Sorry guys, but until 12 midnight, I'm going to be all up in your face...

#disturbingthepeace cool
I just finish voting,
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Deji124:
I just finish voting,

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:

wink oya go and vote first, then come lemmi tell you
Done... Oya tell me grin
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Done...Goodluck dear.
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Done...Goodluck dear.

grin Thank you, all the best to you too wink
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Done... Oya tell me grin

Me na kiss
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Heryordele94(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:

Me na kiss

Lol I knew that .....hope you're good?
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lol I knew that .....hope you're good?

Yeah...me good. Thanks for supporting smiley
Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Thank you soooooooooooo much to everyone who voted. cry Eventually, I didn't make it through to the next round, but your support is very much appreciated. kiss

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa's Competition Vote-begging Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Heryordele94:
hope say that no go allow me make enemies with the other contestants........hnmmmmmmmmm **thinking** well i give you my vote.
But wait if others come nko

Thank you. others how?

(1) (Reply)

Injustice(short Story) / The Day I Fell In Love / Her Last Night 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.