Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Guide Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guide Needed (966 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide Needed by 9tailskid: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
I flashed a custom rom on my GALAXY S4 GT-I9500 using a custom recovery(i used TWRP) and now i want to revert to stock rom.. I've got some questions that need answers..
Like, where am i to keep the downloaded rom zip(on my PC or Phone) and if i can use TWRP to flash the rom or must it be ODIN.. Also, will flashing the stock rom revert my phone to its Stock recovery thereby replacing TWRP..
Please, anyone with expertise should help me out.. Thanks
Re: Guide Needed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
First of all do you backup the phone stock ROM if yes restore it back to save stress
Re: Guide Needed by 9tailskid: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Iamtosignno:
First of all do you backup the phone stock ROM if yes restore it back to save stress

Nope, i didnt backup the stock rom.. Big mistake
now i'm trying to download the stock lollipop rom and flash it
Re: Guide Needed by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2017
9tailskid:

Nope, i didnt backup the stock rom.. Big mistake
now i'm trying to download the stock lollipop rom and flash it
You should have in the first place anyway do you have twrp or cwm recovery installed on your phone if yes after downloading it flash it from any of the Recovery
Re: Guide Needed by 9tailskid: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Yeah, i have TWRP installed on my phone... after flashing the ROM can i factory reset my phone?
is it advisable?

(1) (Reply)

ULEFONE ARMOR 2 Full Spec - The Rugged Smartphone Of 2017 / Please I Want To Start Wholesale Of Phones, Where Can I Buy? Please Help! / If You Need A Free Website Then Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.